niemandda

May 18, 2017
Update is not out yet as it seems:

TK8000 wrote on Patreon:

Solvalley Update
The 20th update (for some it will already be 21st, because I'm going to use the entire 20th day to work on the game) will contain the rest of Lisa's storyline and the sex event with Sarah. In addition to a rework in some old images and texts.
My goal was to finish Anastacia's storyline as well, but for that I'm going to have to rush a lot, and I want to pay special attention to these scenes (it will be two endings sceenes, solo (only Anastacia) and harem (her and sisters). So I'll leave the Anastacia events to the other update, which will be much faster (it will happen in the first days of January).

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
TK8000 posted
Game Download: Solvalley School 12.0​
If you have Solvalley 0.11.0 installed, I strongly recommend downloading only the patch!

Full game download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Patches 0.11.0 -> 0.12.0:

Changelog:
New scenes:
- Visiting Lisa and Marian's house
- Revenge of Marian
- Lisa's Blowjob at School
- Calling Lisa (repeatable)
- Lisa's ending scene
- Sex with Sarah
Improvements in image and text quality:
- Prologue
- Lucy first event
- Lisa first event

Different versions / platforms:
I will not have time to make versions for Android. However, there are people who do this on the internet. As soon as someone else creates a version, I'll post it here, but without guarantees that there will be no bugs.
Nor will I do a "crunched" Solvalley version. I will do the same procedure as above.

To install the patches:
You need to unpack the contents of the patch and then move the files to the folder where Solvalley 0.11.0 is installed. Make sure you overwrite the old files.

About next Solvalley updates:
At the first half of January there will be a small update for Solvalley, with new scenes and the end of Anastacia's storyline (two different endings, solo and harem).

About House Arrest:
By the end of this month I'm going to do a little update for House Arrest. However, since it is difficult to work on the holidays, it will probably be very short with a few scenes.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@PisakPL

11 posts above yours.

@crust

Mega link in the OP is only for the patch there is no mega one for the whole file. I had to come searching for a mega link as I wasn't going to wait 14 hours to download it from filesupload.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I know other games with similar sizes have someone who goes through and compresses the images to make the downloads more manageable. Is there anyone like that for this game or should I just set aside a weekday while I'm at work?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

Solvalley School [v0.12.0] [TK8000] - Original Size: 2.53GB

Download PC (646MB): - - -

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
"Warning, if you want to see this scene, pay $20 in my Patreon!" ... "Just kidding..."
What is the purpose of that quote in the game?

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes