TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hey there

Could someone tell me whats the difference between Vanilla mode and Hardcore ?
In vanilla mode the other male characters do not appear in the sex scenes. In hardcore mode there are some scenes where you can call your friends to gangbang some girls.

Reactions: Towik

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
When is lisas party scene and gangbang scene going to be added bac in ?
Next update.

To see the scene you need to be in hardcore mode and when Lisa tells you about the past you have to ask her to tell you all the details.

But it's not an intense scene, just Lisa narrating some things with some images.

And in hardcore mode it is also possible to call Kirk for a blowjob scene more or less similar to the old scene.

Reactions: LucaNatoli

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
TK 8000 posted
Good news for 2019​
1.png
Hi.
I don't know if I've ever written about this, but I don't have a proper working environment. This really disturbs me, because several times I have to stop work to take care of problems that have nothing to do with my games.

By 2018 I've improved my workplace, creating a half-isolated area where I can stay more focused, but I still have to share the room with other people and attention with other things.
Fortunately, this is going to change in 2019. Starting January next year, I will have for the first time an adequate space for work, an office where I can literally isolate myself from the world while doing my games. This will make the production of my games more enjoyable and fun. And when I have fun making games, the end result it is much better!

Something about render tests
Recently I did a renders test with the DAZ3D. I have not really liked the results, but over time I think I'm getting better in this software.
In the distant future, I might use DAZ3D to create a game. Here is an example of the last render I did:
2.png
I still have a lot to learn in this software but as it will take me a while to finish Solvalley/House Arrest/HS Tutor, I will still have plenty of time to increase my skills.

The only thing that worries me now about DAZ3D is the inability to create animations (my PC takes too long to render). And I like to put a lot of animations in my games, as you may have noticed. However, this will be a problem to deal with in the future.

And about Solvalley...
I'm almost finishing Lisa's storyline. I also made the images for Sarah's event. And I want to work on the Anastacia events to try to make her ending available also on the 20th/December.
Now I'm going back to work. Bye!

Jun 15, 2018
Wow, I really don't know how I missed this game as long as I did. Fantastic work and fun story with a lot of care put into it from what I can tell. Keep up the great job @TK8000 looking forward to the next installment.

Reactions: Dante22

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Next update.

To see the scene you need to be in hardcore mode and when Lisa tells you about the past you have to ask her to tell you all the details.

But it's not an intense scene, just Lisa narrating some things with some images.

And in hardcore mode it is also possible to call Kirk for a blowjob scene more or less similar to the old scene.
Awesome, looking forward to the update. Will you also tag team her in the strip club like last time?
No never mind, I will wait and see the update. :)

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
This game is really good, but i noticed that in the Girls screen it says that the MC's stepsister is censored by patreon, was she his blood sister originally? And if so is there any patch or something to return it to normal? Also i noticed that the sex sounds are counting as Music in the settings which is weird.

Reactions: IceBearApproves
May 16, 2018
TK 8000 posted
About next Solvalley update
View attachment 196192
I'm working on making this update available on December 20th.
My goal is to finish Lisa and Anastacia's Storyline, so all the main girls will have their ending scenes.
Lisa's storyline is going well and I'm probably going to finish it in two days. Then I will try to finish Anastacia's story in addition to adding the sex scene with Sarah (finally)! There are also some scenes that I did not have time to do in the last version and I will try to finish it now.
I'm also redoing some horrible renders of the old versions. The image below shows the difference between a scene from version 0.1 and the current version.
View attachment 196193 View attachment 196194
In these small images you can't notice so much difference but trust me, much of the game will be less aggressive to the eye. At the moment I'm redoing just the images, but in the future I'll also redo the animations.
Another problem Solvalley has is that many models are overly ugly, but I preferred not to modify the models now because the players have already become accustomed to them and would be disrespectful, in my opinion. But if one day I make a Solvalley 2, I promise I'll spend more than 5 minutes to make some of the character models.
In a few days I'll create another post to show effectively what will be the new scenes of the new version.
See you!
Hi I'm just wondering who is the brown haired girl with big boobs? I think i have not yet seen her in the game.
Btw, since all the talk with the update on the image and scenes... Would you recommend I start again? (To see all the changes) or just continue my current game?
One last thing... I hope someone gives incest patch for this game, i think it is better if we go back to OG relationships.

Thanks!

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Hi I'm just wondering who is the brown haired girl with big boobs? I think i have not yet seen her in the game.
Btw, since all the talk with the update on the image and scenes... Would you recommend I start again? (To see all the changes) or just continue my current game?
One last thing... I hope someone gives incest patch for this game, i think it is better if we go back to OG relationships.

Thanks!
No, she is not in any TK8000 games yet.
That character is just DAZ3D render from TK8000.
I suppose you can wait until TK8000 releases the final version of Solvalley before playing all over again.
TK8000 might release an incest patch after the game is completed.

May 16, 2018
No, she is not in any TK8000 games yet.
That character is just DAZ3D render from TK8000.
I suppose you can wait until TK8000 releases the final version of Solvalley before playing all over again.
TK8000 might release an incest patch after the game is completed.
Ohhh she is not from honey select? Sad... I really love outrageously large boobs!

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
So any chance we get to bone Tiffany in front of her man?
Also I like the story so far. Keep it up. :D
I have the images of her scene almost ready, but I have to finish the main storylines so I think I'll leave it for the next update.

Not on the video scenes?
At the moment I'm just improving the images and some details of the text. I'm also going to redo the animations, many of them are of low quality and the fact that they are in ".avi" format makes a port for Android impossible. But I'll wait a little longer to fix this.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Morning is there a savor here today latest updates released yesterday on his site i wouls realy like it if i can get the latest version

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes