Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
So...Who would you guys consider best-girl?
My pick is Tatiana hands down. I just luv her. Why does everybody got to be so mean to her?
We can marry her right? (Would it be possible to make the MC alex fall in love with her naturally instead of by choice? or maybe have him be way more gentler and kind to her than others.) <- I think he's kinder to her than others but I want it to be like I don't know over welmingly kind. Kinda like invite her over to his place? give her gifts for no reason. study with Lucy and than teach her yourself. (That would go better seeing as Tatiana respects the MC more than others) But he, Lucy teaching Tatiana is just as good. Her making friends is a something I would like. (Even though it's hinted at that Lucy offers to teach her.)
On a side note, I have this love hate thing with the MC alex. He's a pussy at times for me. He nose could be better but who cares when your dick is a foot long?

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
After the last Tatiana event, let some days pass (I think 2) that occurs automatically.

Note: I'm going to remake Tatiana's storyline soon, I'm going to improve the pictures and the way the player finds her in the game.

This is my current mindset. At first I was very worried about trying to do something that appealed to most players and trying to deliver something that was considered technically acceptable. But then I began to realize that Solvalley was capable of entertaining a good number of people despite being poor in artistic and technical matters.

And I think the reason for that is that I had fun doing Solvalley. With each new event, instead of trying to create something that people say is correct according to the rules of the narrative or gamedesign, I simply do what I find funny at the time. It's this spirit that I want to keep in Solvalley until I finish the game.
Seeing as you're going to remake Tatiana's meeting and whatnot can you have the MC be more kind to her still? I don't know make as if they hit it off better and hang out more often maybe? I really want to see Tatiana smiling more often. Can we get an option to help her study? Than hang out with her? I like the whole transition from lesbian to straight.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
So...Who would you guys consider best-girl?
My pick is Tatiana hands down. I just luv her. Why does everybody got to be so mean to her?
We can marry her right? (Would it be possible to make the MC alex fall in love with her naturally instead of by choice? or maybe have him be way more gentler and kind to her than others.) <- I think he's kinder to her than others but I want it to be like I don't know over welmingly kind. Kinda like invite her over to his place? give her gifts for no reason. study with Lucy and than teach her yourself. (That would go better seeing as Tatiana respects the MC more than others) But he, Lucy teaching Tatiana is just as good. Her making friends is a something I would like. (Even though it's hinted at that Lucy offers to teach her.)
On a side note, I have this love hate thing with the MC alex. He's a pussy at times for me. He nose could be better but who cares when your dick is a foot long?
By coincidence I'm doing exactly this scene.

One problem with Tatiana's storyline is that I got to the point where I had no idea how to continue (involving her mother), so I decided to redo the storyline and sort out these problems.

The first images of the first two scenes of her are horrible too, I'll try to fix everything until the 20th, remembering that the preference in the next update is for Lisa and Anastacia.

Reactions: Ghostly Hale

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Isn't the photo-shoot implemented yet, because I don't seem to advance with Alexandra to ask her to Shoot Photographs or get to call Maria (girl on beach). And I seem to have depleted all other scenes, I'm only able to date Lucy, Milena and Alexandra and visit the librarian still. And I can still either go visit Milena at the park and Lucy at the library.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
By coincidence I'm doing exactly this scene.

One problem with Tatiana's storyline is that I got to the point where I had no idea how to continue (involving her mother), so I decided to redo the storyline and sort out these problems.

The first images of the first two scenes of her are horrible too, I'll try to fix everything until the 20th, remembering that the preference in the next update is for Lisa and Anastacia.
On a side note. Ahem Spoilers below

Can Tatiana's Mom not be a Sunday whore? Can the missing event be her doing a six-hour bible study seeing as she's a poius woman (Whamen) ? or her speaking to her sister about what went down with alex. I know it sounds funny six hours in bible study? Yeah right get real. But irl in spend six hours at least in church so throw me a bone. Or you do what you must. I just don't want to share Tatiana nor her mother. i'm selfish. And I wish alex was too.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
On a side note. Ahem Spoilers below

Can Tatiana's Mom not be a Sunday whore? Can the missing event be her doing a six-hour bible study seeing as she's a poius woman (Whamen) ? or her speaking to her sister about what went down with alex. I know it sounds funny six hours in bible study? Yeah right get real. But irl in spend six hours at least in church so throw me a bone. Or you do what you must. I just don't want to share Tatiana nor her mother. i'm selfish. And I wish alex was too.
I'm going to change that part, but I'm still not sure how, when I get the inspiration I'll change.

Will this gameever have a pregnancy option?
Usually the girls get pregnant at the end, but there's no emphasis on it. It's just a way to close the stories.

I'm not going to put any mechanics to get the girls pregnant during the game. For this to work the whole game has to be done thinking about this possibility, otherwise the final result is ridiculous. An example is the Summertime Saga, which had a recent update with the pregnancy option but it's such a bizarre system and the pregnancy is so meaningless that the end result devalued the game.

I thought, however, about making pregnancy like easter egg in another game I'm doing (HS Tutor). But these are future plans.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
New to the game. Are lottery ticket's the only way to potentially make money or is there a job?
Your best way of making money is to work (in the bar or the nuclear plant) and then bank that money to eventually live off interest

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
TK 8000 posted
About next Solvalley update
1.png
I'm working on making this update available on December 20th.
My goal is to finish Lisa and Anastacia's Storyline, so all the main girls will have their ending scenes.
Lisa's storyline is going well and I'm probably going to finish it in two days. Then I will try to finish Anastacia's story in addition to adding the sex scene with Sarah (finally)! There are also some scenes that I did not have time to do in the last version and I will try to finish it now.
I'm also redoing some horrible renders of the old versions. The image below shows the difference between a scene from version 0.1 and the current version.
2.jpg 3.png
In these small images you can't notice so much difference but trust me, much of the game will be less aggressive to the eye. At the moment I'm redoing just the images, but in the future I'll also redo the animations.
Another problem Solvalley has is that many models are overly ugly, but I preferred not to modify the models now because the players have already become accustomed to them and would be disrespectful, in my opinion. But if one day I make a Solvalley 2, I promise I'll spend more than 5 minutes to make some of the character models.
In a few days I'll create another post to show effectively what will be the new scenes of the new version.
See you!

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Hey there

Could someone tell me whats the difference between Vanilla mode and Hardcore ?

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes