RPGM Completed Sol/Rui: Magical Girl of Another World [Final] [Enokippu]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
If you get captured by the weakest enemies (slimes), the sentient magic orb "Noir" just gives up on the MC and abandons her, damn. Rui is supposedly the ONLY ONE who can save the worlds from falling apart so that makes me question some things. You'd think Noir would be more motivated to keep her alive and well but I guess not.
I' mean he said that after he teleported you from the minotaur he is out of magic and cannot do anything.

AKozOfBliss

May 30, 2017
Enokippu has gotten so far when compared to these humble beginnings.

-after mini- was a total blast. This one (their first game)... a bit meh to be honest. Which really puts into context how much they've grown as a developer over the years.

May they keep creating awesome games. Each successive release is a jump from their previous. And nowadays, Enokippu's titles are a *must* for lovers of the eroge RPG Maker sub-market.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Anyways how do I get the good ending?
It involves a good deal of grinding. Find every red journal on the way to the end. When you beat the minotaur and leave the school, theres a path to the right that leads to the home of the person that wrote the journals. Read the journals in there then go through the fireplace. You'll find a door you can't open. Create every single magic orb except for the god ones. Then go back to the school courtyard teleport(where yuuki is sleeping). Go to the northwest exit and then through the hedge maze. The fairy at the end will have 2 crafting options. Make both of them then head back to the door in the fireplace. After you open it, equip them both(they are very strong) and you'll have a boss fight in there. Once you win, you'll get the item you need for the true ending. You can equip it in your accessory slot to basically one shot the normal final boss.

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
It involves a good deal of grinding. Find every red journal on the way to the end. When you beat the minotaur and leave the school, theres a path to the right that leads to the home of the person that wrote the journals. Read the journals in there then go through the fireplace. You'll find a door you can't open. Create every single magic orb except for the god ones. Then go back to the school courtyard teleport(where yuuki is sleeping). Go to the northwest exit and then through the hedge maze. The fairy at the end will have 2 crafting options. Make both of them then head back to the door in the fireplace. After you open it, equip them both(they are very strong) and you'll have a boss fight in there. Once you win, you'll get the item you need for the true ending. You can equip it in your accessory slot to basically one shot the normal final boss.
Well I already crafted everything that you can craft. That mean that I locked mysef out of the true ending cuz I have the god orbs?

P.S.: No it does not. Thank you!

Last edited:

gallows226

Jan 16, 2023
just curious after playing the sequel, is there much mind control in this game? Or is that more just the focus of the sequel?

DestinyEchols

Dec 25, 2018
Think that you might be able to send some screen shots please? I made the gems but I can't find the home that you're talking about I just want to see the true ending but trying to jump through these hoops is starting to get a little annoying.

Reactions: Tomoushie

DestinyEchols

Dec 25, 2018
The home is where Rui looking in the Yuuki escape area.
Thanks I figured out what my issue was not long after asking for help I had missed the book at the school and only found it since I did the rub your face against one wall until you reach the end "strat" TM.

Reactions: TheSMike

suomainen

Sep 7, 2018
By all means, this is the worst and most crappy RPG Maker game i have ever played since the last 2 decades.
What is this, a text reader with background graphics? Must be a joke or so.

DestinyEchols

Dec 25, 2018
dang.. never been a fan of game over screen only games
That's fair, I'm the type of person who expects a gallery at the end of most games so I tend to just try and play them like you would a standard RPG get to the end and then watch everything that the game had to offer getting my jollies at the end.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes