RPGM - Completed - Sol/Rui: Magical Girl of Another World [Final] [Enokippu]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Feng Lengshun

It's a dated game. It has its charms, but it's really just an isekai FeMC story.

From the technical stand point, I can't blame it for being made in RPGM VX (it's not even VX Ace -- if you're confused why you can't run the game, it's because you may have VX Ace RTP but not VX). But man does it severely limit the game vs all the niceties I'm used to from MV/MZ, or even VX Ace really. It does do some interesting gameplay with its limitation, and the combat at least flows well which is more than I can say for most games. A shame they abandoned it for After-Mini.

I want to say the story isn't bad... but it kinda doesn't make much sense. The Sol concept could be interesting, but it's stuck between the magical girl thing it went for at first and the Exaltation thing it shifted towards. Noir make no sense - going to the prev point, he's supposed to be the magical girl's sentient accessory, but there is no explanation as to why he's in that state vs the story you get from the mage's diary where he's NOT in that state. And it's never really explained whose fault the Port actually finally break down.

The H is also is just ehh. All of them result in death, and while some are OK, others went for a surprise mild-guro vibe. Also, yeah, it means that despite losing her virginity in a mandatory scene, any time she has sex it'll end in a game over.

It feels like a first work that started out as an isekai magical girl story and pivoted to try to be something more at the last minute, using the diary as a connective tissue, but it just splits the start and the end instead. FWIW I don't think it's bad, and it's worth playing if you can tolerate the annoyances, but it's just... dated and not very polished.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

WaffelGun

Early game of the dev and you can see the horrid design of sexual attacks here. The instant you get shame just restart the game since its an auto lose. The mobs will continuously inflict shame on her even if you remove it and then it leads to her climax which changes her pose art but then leads to and instant defeat
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 779276

The art is super censored, and i didn't get too far with it, cause it's the old RPG engine, can't even speed up dialogue. From looking through the galleries there's some hot scenes, but not being able to use the mouse is annoying in this day and age.