RPGM Completed Sol/Rui: Magical Girl of Another World [Final] [Enokippu]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
For those who are wondering but playing the old RPG, the basic program wasn't included. That's why you don't have to install an additional RPG maker for the nine games .
that's why you need the respective RPG maker installed for old games^^

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Griinch for fuck sake.. why dafq each time i spend time on doing the right thing there should be someone here that copy and paste my posts, If you wanted to create this thread you could do it much earlier by just reading the request.. Read the rules (you should move my post here not create a copy paste and make it as your own credit)
To whom want to know here was my post.

Last edited:

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
If you get captured by the weakest enemies (slimes), the sentient magic orb "Noir" just gives up on the MC and abandons her, damn. Rui is supposedly the ONLY ONE who can save the worlds from falling apart so that makes me question some things. You'd think Noir would be more motivated to keep her alive and well but I guess not.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
this is one of his old games, you only saw scenes on game over XD Luckily that was solved better in his other games^^

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
game over rape with mindbreak and pregnancy. I played for a couple of hours on the previous version before getting bored at the grind and just looking at the gallery. I would say it's worth checking out.

Reactions: f9account

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
As a big fan of this dev, I really did not enjoy this one. The forced virginity loss of all the girls didn't help either, I'm glad the circle went the way they did.

quazar

May 30, 2017
After Mini was the best one from this dev. I love the hypnosis,brainwashing,corruption aspect but this one doesn't have any sadly. Glad to see the dev improved their game

gantos

Feb 24, 2018
So this is the prequel of that amazing game and this one is just the standard game over rape and other stuff and this one is not even remotely as good as the other one?
I mean it's kind of a prequel, but I wouldn't think of it that way this is from over a decade ago, and it's Enokippu's first release.
His first couple games really weren't that great just standard Game Over=bad ending grindy rpgmaker stuff, with some somewhat above average art and writing.
They didn't really start producing stand out content until red collar.

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Thing is, many of those so-called 'manual translators' also use MTL-variations which they then edit. :sneaky::coffee:
Still better than shitty one click MTL if someone spends his time proof-reading his MTL'd crap so that the story and dialogues kinda make some sense at all. Stop complaining, do it better?

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes