VN Others Abandoned Sofia's Secret [v1.0.1] [Lilith-Fetish ABDL]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Morrister

Mar 7, 2019
Your kink is not my kink but your kink is... (ermm a bit shitty ngl, ) ok?
#noKinkShamingToSeeHere
#moveAlong

skaisher

Dec 10, 2018
I'm confused by this game, there seems to be new content, but I keep getting ending screens before reaching it. Am I missing something? Am I just picking the wrong options?

Last edited:

zimw00t

Jan 21, 2019
I'm confused by this game, there seems to be new content, but I keep getting ending screens before reaching it. Am I missing something? Am I just picking the wrong options?
no no, you're not at fault, the game is just shite. part of the blame is the patreon model the creator is on which demands a constant drip feed of new content. because he's probably constantly worried about adding new stuff so that people will stay interested, and because "creative" types typically need to be reigned in on projects like this by some sort of oversight otherwise they'll never actually finish it, the earlier parts of the game are just a complete mess and will likely never be fixed. there are so so many routes that don't go anywhere, or serve as placeholders for content that will probably never actually be finished because the creator's too busy adding more stuff to another route not even remotely connected to that one and probably forgot it existed, and because they're getting that sweet sweet monthly patreon money from it they really have no incentive to ever actually finish the game, because if they do the money will stop flowing for it. The patreon model is retarded because it rewards creators more for taking longer to complete something.

it would be bad enough if it was just that the game had too many branching paths, which it does, but to make it worse is that i'm pretty sure english is a second language for the author, that or they are an actual child because the dialogue in this is comparable to shite you'd read on fanfiction.net back in the day. just the most awkward, clunky sentences and attempts at humor. this game features my specific fetish and i can't get turned on by it because the dialogue would have been better if it had been machine translated through four other languages before being put back into english. at least then it would have an excuse for being so shitty.

i'm sorry i'm just very passionate about this because as i mentioned the art and the content of the story should be a good fap for me but the game is an unplayable mess of schitzo routing with no clear directions on how you're meant to progress and so many choices it makes me want to strangle myself. i've played 80+ vn's that had fewer choices than this and those were already so choice heavy i had to rely on a walkthrough as it was. all while the characters vomit out line after line of dialogue that's so cringe you'll think your mom wrote it, and so unerotic you'll want to start going back to church.

hope this answers your question

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes