• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Abandoned Sofia's Secret [v1.0.1] [Lilith-Fetish ABDL]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

DaddyFranku

Aug 1, 2019
What BDSM content is in here? The whole diaper stuff is not my thing but if there's enough BDSM content i might be able to get past that! Please, i would like an answer since the pictures don't really tell me much about the content in the game.
Yes, there's bdsm content

doddoro

Jul 14, 2020
What BDSM content is in here? The whole diaper stuff is not my thing but if there's enough BDSM content i might be able to get past that! Please, i would like an answer since the pictures don't really tell me much about the content in the game.
there is a character based on bdsm and her route is getting more content in the later updates 0.28 which will become free in about 1 or 2 month . right now she has about 1 hour or two in total

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
*sigh* because of the way they just "end the content" like its just suddenly over, I can't tell if they are just done with the MC being the little, or if they ever intend to expand on it. Also its damn hard to navigate when a route just suddenly ends... If dev ever sees this, it'd be nice if you add a "will be continued" message to end content screens or "end" to ones that is just where it ends

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Found these downloads on another website and I'm not referring to Patreon either.
Here's the PC version
And here's the Android Version

Reactions: gfdsf565

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Which site? Can you allude to it, at least?
I'm kinda paranoid that Lilith-Fetish ABDL will see it and make it so only patreons can access the content so if anybody wants to know either send me a PM or comment on my profile just don't spam it on here otherwise I will just ignore it as the last thing I want is for this topic to be spammed with people asking for a link to the website.

BrokenScooter

Feb 22, 2021
Hey guys. Wanna ask why all Tyrano-based games like this one could freeze? Every time I'm tryin' they just not respond after couple of clicks

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hey guys. Wanna ask why all Tyrano-based games like this one could freeze? Every time I'm tryin' they just not respond after couple of clicks
That happened to me but with messy academy well maybe not that exact problem but still. What I got to fix it was to close my tabs on my browser make sure you have the option that saves all the tabs on the browser on if you don’t wanna lose them.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes