VN - Others - Abandoned - Sofia's Secret [v1.0.1] [Lilith-Fetish ABDL]

1. 4.00 star(s)

weretiger

A nice idea making this games. I have only a few advices: I miss a real rollback function. I do not like that there is no autosave, the game end suddenly and no rollback or autosave was possible. Now i have to play the whole game again to reach the end point.... anyway the fetish game is nice. The story proceed a bit fast forward, but maybe this can be changed in the future. The game makes fun, hope to see more updates!
  2. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

Definitely look at the preview pic bottom of the first post not just the preview image at the top. Know what you're getting into.
    Before reading further, if this is your fetish add one or two stars since you don't have a lot of options. It is not mine (see last paragraph of this review) so I won't give it those points. If that's you though, you can almost stop reading here because I'd say try it for you and the rest of this is a more general review.

That art is good. Talented chap/lady. Hopefully will do more that isn't this fetish but if this is just what they do I'll acknowledge it's nice.
    Not a fan of the engine choice.
    Multipath is give or take. If games go multipath I believe in those, this game isn't good enough to bother with guessing games to get the results you want. Was there a walkthrough or guide somewhere I missed?

Look if it's your thing, give it a try. You will likely like it.
    For me... meh, the art was my good take away. I didn't find the game play anything I wouldn't have preferred in Renpy or maybe Unity and in a game this niche I wouldn't want to guess which choices led to which reward.

Reminder: Again, this is not my fetish. I'll try most things but if I ever had a girl into this she'd have to be super good to me in general, hot [and again, this art is, credit where it's due], and if I had to change and clean a girl after a diaper it better be matched with a hardcore fetish 'cause I'm wrecking whatever entrance hole she has that made me do that work. Daddy would be punishing his naughty 'baby' for making a boom boom lol.
    So while I give this a two I am acknowledging that's from a general adult gamer perspective, if this is your thing please give it a 3 or 4 and give it a try, YMMV compared to mine and you do you.]
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Lynn

This isn't really a game, it's more of a succession of CGs. The artist/dev is french and it certainly shows, because basically every line of dialog isn't proofread by an english speaker. But even if it were, it would still be awful. Grammatically correct, but terrible.
    Every choice has the subtlety of a horny teenager watching cheerleaders on the bleachers with goggles. Nobody would ever say things the way they are said, nobody would ever react to things the way the characters react. It's obvious from the get-go the choices are only there to choose wether you want this to be a sub or dom story. But whatever path you walk on, there's no story to be seen.
    The game also goes for an "unclear what gender MC is", and it's making it even more awkward. It'd be simpler to just give an option to choose when you start the game, but that would mean writing alteast two routes instead of one. Instead you get every sex scene in a "gender neutral" description way, which is not sexy at all when you're getting your diaper rubbed.

I gave the mandatory sympathy star because, even if it's bad, I'm glad someone is actually sticking to an ABDL game and not dropping it after two updates, which is already a miracle in itself. Also, the art is okay, tough Lilith's early stuff was much, much better. You can tell there's not as much efforts as there used to be ; anotomy is getting weirder and weirder, details are lacking, shading and colours are poorly done. A quick gander at her Ashe art from 2017 should clarify what I'm trying to say.

Then take a quick look at anything she released recently, and it might bring a tear or two to your eyes.

So yeah, either play this to gawk at how extremely meh it is as a game, or follow the artist on one of her pages to see her latest fap material. Either way, you can still have fun watching people screeching at this because of its content, that'll never get old. For that alone I am grateful this game exists.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Nulleins

Art is excellent. The sound effects are nice and not annoying. You can choose if you want to be the one in control or be controlled. It is a bit short and has only a few scenes for every path, but everything so far is quite good.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

dirtyscrote

Not my kink but enjoyable, multiple paths, few bugs things like bgm wouldn't stay muted but nothing show stopping that I found, each path ends on a cliff hanger, text was non brain damaged to read and there is a decent amount of bdsm sub dom interplay basically a good start even if the main fetish focus is a bit left field for most biggest negative is duration maybe 10 mind per path...