Papazoglo1

Aug 8, 2019
I think that the availability of dlc can be checked in the online version of the game that the developer gives to his patreons. Upload your save there and see if there is additional content or not.

Reactions: kalodos and Leox1x

kalodos

Nov 25, 2018
I think that the availability of dlc can be checked in the online version of the game that the developer gives to his patreons. Upload your save there and see if there is additional content or not.

What's the access code for that?

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
What am I missing here or is this the end of the content?
Mom's quest ( STAGE 2 )
I guess she is really into me... I could jerk off to that!

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
Where is this swimsuit? The only options in the Mall are: Buy clothes and Buy the Mall

Sister's swimsuit quest ( STAGE 1 )
Buy the swimsuit at the mall.
you must buying clothes a few times about 10-15 and this is unlocked

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
Good game but its lagging about some moments. Quest with mom on stage 2 dont continue, sister stage 5 too, naomi stage 6 too and corpo deal stage 0. some events appear several times, that is, if you interact with him, he appears again, maybe 1, maybe 5. The hire maids button in your own house is always active, even if you have already called more than 5, after there is an event with a new form more than 5 times, etc
please fix the stuffing of relationships with each character, it's very long and boring, you have to use bugs to stuff them fast enough. Add more points, for example, if you have already passed some threshold, etc.

Floraw

Jun 4, 2020
Secret Girl Locker...: Look up on Twitter -> for Marisol Xxx , and on poLnhub -> ,, Party Tits Mari And Jandro '' :)

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes