EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
private.gif

Overview:
In a SOCIETY, You start as a young, rich man who is set to start building his own corporate empire by himself.
(just like his father) He should work hard to get what he wants...
What does he want?
Well, that's up to you!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-10
Release Date: 2024-04-02
Developer: mr.EDGE -
Censored: No
Version: 1.8.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

sBj4.gif hand.gif party4.gif rSex5.gif
pSex0.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
Discord... presides... in society. Your society.

YOUR SO-CI-E-TY

I'm a foool, I know nothing, I play the role of a silly clown

But I see booty and I click

It's okay. Story is carried by minimal scenes with vaguely humorous writing. Character creation doesn't reflect on your stats (all zeroes when I checked via console) and the strength variable has been mispelled. Quests page doesn't tell you what to do, just how far you are in whatever you've started doing.

Once your lust goes up, it doesn't appear to go back down. Cumming once doesn't affect it, once you hit max, you're at max - or so it seems. EDIT: There is no maximum lust, is the "problem". The bar fills out, but the value keeps going up. This is probably intentional.

The grind seems pretty bad at first brush (+1 for 1/4 of your day's energy) but I don't know how much is required to access content yet, so it could turn out fine.

I'll edit in more once I've seen more of the game, but so far it's pretty hot - just not too much going on outside of that.

EDIT: Okay, yeah, the progression of the relationships - especially if you choose "real" at the start - isn't realistic at all. It very much comes across as if there's nothing taboo about any of it. Also, some of the sister's pool dialogue has errors relating to if statements, so I actually don't know if that particular thread is supposed to escalate as fast as it does - you buy her a swimsuit and five minutes later you're having sex with her for the first time by the pool and it really doesn't play out like that's what's happening - it comes across like they do this every tuesday.

Worth checking out, lots of potential, but it's got some ground to cover before I'd classify it as "great".

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 4 Votes