• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

beryn

May 8, 2017
Am I missing something.
You buy a coffee shop, it says you get a passive income, but you don't.
Working in your office it a 33% of either earning/losing 100k or nothing happening.
You have no other way of earning money.
Working at the coffee shop does nothing.
raising your stats does nothing, got to lvl 2 of your mothers quest, but there is nothing to suggest what to do, none of the interactions does anything.
Your sister, raisin her stat does nothing.
You can never do anything with the maids.
Trying to interact with anyone outside your home you have to low charisma.

Edit: Sorry I was wrong, it is a 90% chance you lose money.
I am now stuck completely, I have no money and no way of earning any.
Working at the coffee shop does nothing.
Wonderful game.

Last edited:

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Also, anyone have the cheat code, because i feel like money doesn't come in very fast.
While in Google Chrome: press the keys Shift, Ctrl, & I (letter I) at the same time to open the console then use SugarCube.State.active.variables to change the game's variables.

example: SugarCube.State.active.variables['pcgold']= 8000

Ye can do this on most HTML games using Chrome (granted some games tend to have a cheat blocker function built in).

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
Some of the ones i used:
SugarCube.State.variables.player.money+=10000
SugarCube.State.variables.player.intellect+=1000
SugarCube.State.variables.player.energy+=1000
SugarCube.State.variables.player.charisma+=1000
SugarCube.State.variables.player.strenght+=1000
SugarCube.State.variables.mother.corruption+=100
SugarCube.State.variables.mother.relationship+=100
SugarCube.State.variables.sister.corruption+=100
SugarCube.State.variables.player.lust+=1000

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
Error here>>
at pool afteryou unlock sis at simming pooll

Do you want a massage?
Error: child tag <<else>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>
Nah, I'm good
(Advance her quest more...)
Error: child tag <<endif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

Reactions: Guz89 and mr.EDGE

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
Error here>>
at pool afteryou unlock sis at simming pooll

Do you want a massage?
Error: child tag <<else>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>
Nah, I'm good
(Advance her quest more...)
Error: child tag <<endif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>
I think code be like this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Forgeshield
Aug 19, 2020
To appreciate "Joker" I believe you have to have either gone through something traumatic in your lifetime (and I believe most of us have) or understand somewhere in your psyche what true compassion is (which usually comes from having gone through something traumatic. unfortunately). an example of dangerous compassion would be to, say, make a film about the fragility of the human psyche, and make it so wrong, so brutal, so balletic that by the time you leave the theater you not only don't want to hurt anything but you desperately want an answer and a solution to the violence and mental health issues that have spun out of control around us. This film makes you hurt and only in pain do we ever want to change. It's all in the irony of trauma --- a fine line between the resentment of wanting to hurt society back for raping you of a decent life, for not protecting you, and accepting what feels like alien feelings with softening to those others who seem freakish in our era of judgement, and digital damnation. Like kids in Middle School: man, they can just be mean. For no reason. And, sometimes, those awful little clicky kids an evil and someone that rages much later, when everyone pretends we are all back to normal, when we all thought it had just manned up and gone away. We have a habit of hating and ostracizing and dividing and sweeping our problems under the rug. Joker, is simply lifting the rug and looking underneath it. Nothing more. Nothing less. It's there.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes