Archived [SoB] Mom

bribri74

Apr 18, 2018
Hi there

I have a problem with alternate road mom.
I have complained 2 times with my mom (option complain and still going). Then i talked to shurik about the BF. Next morning i talked to my mom when she seems to not be ok (option depart).
And after that i go talk to shurik. I should have a new option but i have only "to talk about everything"

Any help please ?

lashante

Mar 25, 2018
At the begin just keep discussing sex with shurick and jerk off after 20:00, until you can watch shurick's mom and see mother fuck her BF in her room at 21:00. Then keep watching shurick's mom at 21:00, until the option that allows you to watch your mom show up. Keep doing that a few times until mom catches you 2 times,

i cant do this, it means watch shuriks mom every 9 oclock till option aallows you to watch your mom show up, what show up and where?

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
she saw me 2 times but didint say anything about talking it at later? i can spy and view her and im stuck

fazy

Dec 17, 2017
same here i am trying to do alternative route but there is no option fr mom showing up i can spy on both of them

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Wait, really? Can you tell me or link me to some place where I can learn to do get both routes going/edit variables?
Moved this to the Mom thread for clarity.

I unlocked the regular Mom path through normal gameplay. Then just went into the cheat menu and maxed out all the other stats for the two threesome paths, and made sure I maxed out whatever vars are in Shurik's menu relating to getting caught spying and such. And it just.... worked.

It did not work in any previous version of the game, as opening the Shura threesome path pretty much preempted all other variables. For some reason, something changed in .22 that makes pretty much all content available.

Reactions: OP/ op

W22N

Jan 5, 2018
I can't trigger the event where your sister hears you fucking, I already maxed mom's stats, I've been fucking her both in the kitchen 8-9 and in her room when getting ready 9-10. Are there any requirements from the sister?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
You have to be to the point where you are fucking Sister, too, and she has told you she loves you. And have to raise each of their 'they suspect' vars to at least +10. (Through gameplay or cheat)

Reactions: W22N

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I've noted how I have unlocked all Mom content in one save. That's not entirely accurate. There is some content that I cannot access; I cannot have office sex with Mom, and I cannot have sleepy time sex with her, either (it's the creepy night vision stuff from the Alt path). But in pretty much every other way, both sets of scenes are available.

My question today is regarding the Tony stuff. I've met him, and pushed X at the club, and met him again to give him money. But I've never met him again after that, despite regularly pushing pills and going to Chkalovsky at the designated time (Mon 18-22, or whatever). I know the videos are in the NPC folder, but is that path fully implemented in .22?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
question mum date? what time and where
Once you get the suit (from the store) you can ask her out to dinner during the 8 am hour in the kitchen. The date will be the following Saturday at 1800 in the evening, and is one of the more important ways of raising her stats towards you.

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
question mum date? what time and where
Saturday, 20:00, restaurant.

My question today is regarding the Tony stuff. I've met him, and pushed X at the club, and met him again to give him money. But I've never met him again after that, despite regularly pushing pills and going to Chkalovsky at the designated time (Mon 18-22, or whatever). I know the videos are in the NPC folder, but is that path fully implemented in .22?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Thank you for that. I had scanned the Mom thread, but didn't check the main discussion.

Edit: Made that change to the save file, but Tony still never shows up after the initial time I meet him. Hmm.

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
Thank you for that. I had scanned the Mom thread, but didn't check the main discussion.

Edit: Made that change to the save file, but Tony still never shows up after the initial time I meet him. Hmm.
Untitled.png
(it says Monday, 18:20, Tony's car is parked on the side of the road)

AFAICT you need to spend 7 days in game (if you're using a mod to change time\days, you might want to check how it counts passed days in game) and he should be there.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Yeah, it must be a mod thing. I've advanced all the other story paths to their final points, so to do this Tony chain I just skip days once I meet him.

I had one play where he showed up the first Monday after the initial meeting, but that's the only time I've encountered him a second time.

kazuo92

Sep 6, 2017
i'll try all but the scene where the sister
"caught" the mother an the MC in the mornig how can i do ?

Corishly

Jan 1, 2018

About heroine
Mom (aka ) - a mom and have the closest a woman in his life. She works in a large construction company in the city center. She has two children, in addition to the hero has his older sister. The father of young children and my mother threw a lot of years ago. It seems to be left to another family and went to live somewhere in the area. Since then, she did not try to improve the privacy of all time dedicating to children and work. But now the children are grown.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What happen if I watch mom`s sex before I watch shrik`s mom having sex with husband? And can you give me more specific details about the alternative way?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
What happen if I watch mom`s sex before I watch shrik`s mom having sex with husband?
My guess is you'll get an erection.

Honestly, I don't think there's any gameplay consequence to that order. In fact, I think that's kind of almost how you have to do it, if you play linear.

Reactions: Max89