SoB Chinese mods

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Ok, it seems i downloaded the Premium Version, however, regular Speedpan now gives me this error:
链接地址无效或网络错误
Which seems to imply an Invalid link address or network error, however, using the same link in Speedpan Premium works perfectly(aside from the download without an DL Volume, that is)

Last edited:

mjob

May 6, 2017
there were some updates

western 0.26
pass: 1cz3
archive pass: glatb76542153

asian(jav) 0.27
pass: j99d
archive pass 145j4a2omehwda
Guess the western version is blocked any chance to reupload it?

Mac2Night

Feb 11, 2019
I had to makes 2 accounts to get to this

Á´½Ó: ÌáÈ¡Âë: 1cz3
½âѹÂ룺glatb76542153

The way that site works you need to have an account to comment to got a link to some chink 4upload type of page to get the txt with the stuff above
But I can't get it to work after that

If not for all the bullshit the site has some BIG mods for a few games around here.I wonder if Avenger could talk to them and try to get this on western internet

Update:Chrome will not let me access any of the links no matter what,my TOR Browser did only after I shut down my antivirus.All the links(including the older ones) have an error text on them saying
"Files are down for containing adult content"
So unless the content makers reupload it to Pan Baidu (which is like Chinesse verion of Google/Google Drive) we won't get access to the files

Last edited:

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
@Mac2Night
I found links for the updated western game (huge btw) on:

i also somehow got this:
链接: 提取码:lw97 复制这段内容后打开百度网盘手机App,操作更方便哦
Still, no idea how to download the Files.
If someone with an better understanding could perhaps try to find a way ? :)

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Well i found an Baidu acc that still has over 2000GB Volume left, however that doesnt go around the problem that:
A. The Baidu downloader app is extremly slow outside of China
B. It seems dozens of People use the same acc to download, so its realy slow on top of that.
C. I cant for the life of me find a Vpn that will work with the Baidu downloader app.
Download via Chrome Vpn isnt possible it seems, it always requires the download app.

Last edited:
Reactions: Namco15

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
@Mac2Night
I found links for the updated western game (huge btw) on:

i also somehow got this:
链接: 提取码:lw97 复制这段内容后打开百度网盘手机App,操作更方便哦
Still, no idea how to download the Files.
If someone with an better understanding could perhaps try to find a way ? :)
China's Great Firewall works both ways. Many sites require a Chinese IP to download. Your best case scenario here seems to be the GTLoli Forum, maybe send the guy a message in Google Translated Chinese and ask him to post it to somewhere you can download it from

Reactions: Namco15 and Ixiah

Mac2Night

Feb 11, 2019
I asked them in the GTLoli thread in english,simplified and russian if they can upload it to somewhere usable in Europe or here on F95 where Avenger is active.I am not expecting much but at least we let them know there is interest in it

Reactions: Namco15 and Ixiah

mortderire

May 14, 2017
Find a way using this :
I dit it couple of weeks ago tho not sure if it's still working but it should.
So you download the software then you use the identifiants given to log in. After logging in you gotta press on the username and after google chrome will open (you should see that you're logged in in chrome). From now on google chrome, go to a pan.baidu links and you import the files/folders you want in your cloud.
After importing the files I used this method to download faster :

Just follow the instructions and it should work.

Just so you know, you often got disconnected so you have to reconnect for downloading again.

My uploading speed is terrible so I can not upload you the files unfortunately. :/
I can tell you what there is in this version tho if want to know. (0.26 Western ~150gb)

Reactions: Ixiah

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
I have it downloading now. I had to create a Baidu account because all of the accounts above were taken. This was an intensely large fuck about because I don't have a US phone number. Also, China doesn't accept any emails from almost all Western companies. Apart, for some reason, Yahoo.

It's downloading now at like 125KB/s, so I guess I'll get it uploaded to MEGA in about 300 years or so

Here's a link if any of you can do better

Last edited:

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
The Link doesnt seem to work, something about the Website being Expired. :(
No worries, I'm still downloading it so I'll upload it somewhere when it's done. Be warned, I've managed to get 1 out of 24 files and have been constantly downloading since the first post sooooo you know. Bring a pillow.

UrMuthr

May 13, 2017
Just a heads up, the baidu link is for the Asian character replacement. The password for the archive is EF236A32A8F99B57

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Just a heads up, the baidu link is for the Asian character replacement. The password for the archive is EF236A32A8F99B57
Dammit. I'll keep downloading it so we can mirror it here but does anyone have the Baidu link to the Western one from GTLoli?

It should be 126Gb or there abouts. Got a baidu link mortderire

UrMuthr

May 13, 2017
Dammit. I'll keep downloading it so we can mirror it here but does anyone have the Baidu link to the Western one from GTLoli?

It should be 126Gb or there abouts. Got a baidu link mortderire
When I looked around on the site, it seemed like most downloads are locked behind a vip membership that requires a TON of forum participation to get. After that, it looks like they might even have a proprietary downloader for their hosts. We might be at the mercy of their users to throw us an accessible link