SoB Chinese mods

tiggablu1

Dec 22, 2016
I've managed to register on the site. But i dont have the bandwith to dl from there. Anyone wants to use it to dl and share with us?
Username: tiggablu
Password: j04nn330

Using Chrome and auto translate seems to work best

Last edited:

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
Sadly, requires the Baidu Network Disk Client to download files this large. Basically Chinese spyware once installed. Use at your own risk. If anyone knows of a workaround, I'm all ears.

notcon

Jul 13, 2017
baidupan download need register with phone number and need password behind the downloadlink

0.21 chinese translate version
password: wdff

0.21 asian characters replecment mod
password: lmyz

0.21 asian characters replecment mod golden version
password: zjro unpack password: GA游戏一号店

0.21 europen characters replecment mod
password: vh6p unpack password: 123

other download just original game 0.23 0.24 version and chinese translate

notcon

Jul 13, 2017
The mod version have 50 save slot~ I hope our cee version can do the same 02.png

Last edited:

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Also found some info here:

Still can't download it. It takes me to some other form of pay to download site. Easy to join the forum though. Maybe someone can work it out from this place.

After a few more random clicks it seems like I need to download some proprietary downloader/spyware if I want to avoid paying. Taking forever though.

selfie

Aug 6, 2016
so finally managed to register, you don't need a chinese phone number for it.
but when you try to download something it literally caps my download speed at 20 kb/s

I'm bypassing this with
scroll down a bit to read the readme it explains how to use it there.
so far is working alright, but my upload speed is almost non-existent so if anybody wants to try to get it for the community it will probably be better

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Intersting, hope someone can host it. Either not extractign or it is taking forever.

zhnuaa

Apr 25, 2017
now free user's download speed is limited to <100k/s from baidu.
you need some cracked download tools, such as SpeedPan, otherwise it's almost impossible to download the modified version(Asian version>60G,eu version>40G)
mega.nz is blocked in China, it's too unstable to upload such a huge game

PS: you can download the files from baidu WITHOUT reigister it by using SpeedPan!

Last edited:
Reactions: zoomg

zhnuaa

Apr 25, 2017
it tried the asian version sob. honestly, it's not worth to try it. clips repalced does not match the story at all.

zhnuaa

Apr 25, 2017
The mod version have 50 save slot~ I hope our cee version can do the same View attachment 180886
this is works well on 0.21. i'm not sure if it works on new version.
xermao has developed a mod-manager and some user-defined-story demos. but these are all based on 0.21, i don't know if they are working any more on new versions.
you can find the code on github by search xermao

zhnuaa

Apr 25, 2017
No, you can not download files without a baidu account~~ even with speedpan
i'm pretty sure you can download files without baidu account with speedpan. that's how i do since my account blacklisted a few month ago.

update: here's the way to download file from baidupan without an account with speedpan

捕获.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: jason95821

Metaxe

Feb 8, 2018
Managed to download first 5 archives, but now speedpan cant download, only shows a "Request aborted on timeout(0)" error.