Archived [SoB] Antonina

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
but it is a step which is non described. it is prereq for other threesome with their mom...or foursome or whatever. walktrhoughs are useless.

i have jealosy 1. when i tweak to jealousy 2 i got mom-marina talk in bedroom. i heard about this...somehow summoned by cockblocking... she blocks but i dont get any conversation options ....
if i tweak to jealosy 9 - i can call sis when in marina room ... probably that is the threesome for that Marina & Dasha. -

and after that i can get to some massage or wahtever...anal dasha? no idea.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
but it is a step which is non described. it is prereq for other threesome with their mom...or foursome or whatever. walktrhoughs are useless.

i have jealosy 1. when i tweak to jealousy 2 i got mom-marina talk in bedroom. i heard about this...somehow summoned by cockblocking... she blocks but i dont get any conversation options ....
if i tweak to jealosy 9 - i can call sis when in marina room ... probably that is the threesome for that Marina & Dasha. -

and after that i can get to some massage or wahtever...anal dasha? no idea.
You are trying to run before you even can crawl. You need to be able to do 3somes with Marina and Sasha before you can advance to 3somes with Antonina. Also, adjusting values and cheat is a good way to mess this up if you don't know what you are doing.

After Marina have cockblocked you and Sasha several times it will trigger a scene..

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
You are trying to run before you even can crawl. You need to be able to do 3somes with Marina and Sasha before you can advance to 3somes with Antonina.
exactly. that is why im askiing " Get to threesome with Marina & Dasha. - how. " because it is stated that i should do it. but i cannot do it. because i have no idea how to do it. because nobody described that.

After Marina have cockblocked you and Sasha several times it will trigger a scene..
k that happened after i tweaked jealousy to 2. mom-marina talk -> and when in hall she cockblocked. (before that it was 'depart' choosable option. thus it was something different... so without cheats i dont know what to do inbetween. i did dates, returned home, didnot find any suitable options/triggers)

after i followed belowmentioned. worked fine. have jealousy 5 after all the talks.
>What happen after jealousy mode, what do you do next ?
-Just keep inviting Dasha in the livingroom (~1600 or earlie) to your apartament (afternoom?it is at 16only, with wine), Marina will keep cockblocking you.
-After repeating that a few times try to fuck Dasha in the livingroom, Marina will cockblock you again and trigger a different conversation.
-Go to Marina room in the night and choose "tell her sister", jut keep doing that until threesome happens.

weird, after 4~ threesome elsa came to antonina. any sub-route?

Last edited: