Archived [SoB] Antonina

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
With the new .22 version, I've noticed it's possible to use a cheat QSP to unlock pretty much all of Mom's content in one save. So you can have all her regular 1:1 scenes, the threesomes with Sister and Shurik (and presumably the gangbang with Tony, but I haven't played that through yet), and get her working at the strip club simultaneously. Is there a combination of vars to edit to have the same thing with Antonina? There are only a couple scenes in the non-relationship route, so it's no big deal, and you get them at the expense of losing all the Dasha and Marina stuff. I'm just wondering if it's worth the effort to try.
Can you please tell me what variable must I edit?

Reactions: Ibib

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Just max everything out. I would suggest doing it in a fresh save just to make sure there aren't any triggers set that aren't included in your QSP cheats. You may have to play through a few events in-game to set everything - like, no matter how you set it in the cheat, I think you still have to talk to Shurik about mothers and sisters at least once each, etc - but it really is pretty much just that simple.

I primarily use the CCE English translation cheat, btw.

Jon Q Public

Apr 9, 2018
If I agreed to be her toy, is there any way to switch it? I'd hate to go through the whole grind again to see the better branch.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
You basically have to reset the massage path in the QSP and start that over. Once you agree to be her toy, that's the limit of her story on that path.

You also have to agree to be in a relationship with her to open the Dasha and Marina pathways.

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
You basically have to reset the massage path in the QSP and start that over. Once you agree to be her toy, that's the limit of her story on that path.

You also have to agree to be in a relationship with her to open the Dasha and Marina pathways.
In your opinion, is there the possibility to make available the call in your apartment while you're a couple with her? Like you did for mother

Jon Q Public

Apr 9, 2018

Is there a way to find that variable? It isn’t one of the english language ones.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
In your opinion, is there the possibility to make available the call in your apartment while you're a couple with her? Like you did for mother
Nope, once you set the relationship path it preempts the booty call options.

Actually, I guess the more accurate way to answer this would be "I haven't figured that out yet".

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Is there a way to find that variable? It isn’t one of the english language ones.
I use Xorgoroth's excellent CCE cheat QSP mod, and those vars are all in English in her menu. All the relevant vars are in English in every cheat QSP I've used for this game. Much easier than using a save editor, imo, because you can do it on the fly and revert any change you make back to its original value during gameplay.

Reactions: Jon Q Public

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
Don't have sex with Antonina throughout all of this.

1. Get to threesome with Marina & Dasha.
2. Repeat 6 times.
3. Talk to Dasha, then Marina about their mother.
4. Marina says she needs time (70+ hours) to learn massage.
5. Go to gym (their house, 2nd floor) at 19:00, watch.
6. Once the scene start repeating - talk to Marina in the main hall.
7. Repeat 5 & 6 until Marina has sex with her mom. (Antonina will have to be without sex for 200+ hours).
8. Talk to Marina, meet her in Antonina's room.

A few notes:
* This is based on the original, Russian QSP. Your results may vary.
* If you use a cheat mod, pressing '++' to advance the time will NOT advance Marina's massage training, nor Antonina's celibacy. Either use QGen or QSPSaveEditor to play with the variables;

Antonina without sex
Code:
data['события_начальница_часы_б_траха']
Marina learning massage
Code:
data['события_марина_учит_массаж_часы']

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I've done the Dasha/Marina threesome two dozen times, but I'm not getting any prompt to talk to either of them. Is there a day counter that triggers the talks?

Gonna monkey around with the vars (using the CCE translation QSP) and see if I can't make some magic.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Annnnnnnnnnnd as per usual, no sooner do I post a question like that than I hit the "Talk about Antonia" prompts in my playthrough.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Annnnnnnnnnnd as per usual, no sooner do I post a question like that than I hit the "Talk about Antonia" prompts in my playthrough.
Ya I got stuck at one point with the massage and right when I posted I passed enough days to continue. Seems to always be how it works.