Archived [SoB] Antonina

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I rather enjoy the evening living room scene with Antonina once you've banged her with her daughters.

How do you trigger a replay of the Dasha/Marina threesomes with Antonina? I can't seem to figure those out.

Wolfso

Jul 14, 2017
If im correct,with Marina you can trigger the replay with the massage event at 20:00,with Dasha its the dressing room event at 17:00.

ukyosam

Apr 22, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to do the neighbours scene, i don't have sex with antonina for 100 day now and then what to do next ?

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
Does anyone have the link to the complete "neighbor" scene. tried searching "cherie deville" on the net but couldn't find it.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
It's from a company called Primals, in their Taboo genre. The scene is called "The Only Man In Mom's Life".

Reactions: Filipe86

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
In the today CE version (English communityO) the step to become her bitch has a totally different text.

The choice comes up after a scene where you go to the pool first. Then she asks you to take a 25.000 job, and use your mouth (currently "if you help me finish my beautiful mouth."; I will fix that shortly).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the people in the editor:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LoveIsAWoman

Dec 30, 2018
Don't have sex with Antonina throughout all of this.

1. Get to threesome with Marina & Dasha.
2. Repeat 6 times.
3. Talk to Dasha, then Marina about their mother.
4. Marina says she needs time (70+ hours) to learn massage.
5. Go to gym (their house, 2nd floor) at 19:00, watch.
6. Once the scene start repeating - talk to Marina in the main hall.
7. Repeat 5 & 6 until Marina has sex with her mom. (Antonina will have to be without sex for 200+ hours).
8. Talk to Marina, meet her in Antonina's room.

A few notes:
* This is based on the original, Russian QSP. Your results may vary.
* If you use a cheat mod, pressing '++' to advance the time will NOT advance Marina's massage training, nor Antonina's celibacy. Either use QGen or QSPSaveEditor to play with the variables;

Antonina without sex
Code:
data['события_начальница_часы_б_траха']
Marina learning massage
Code:
data['события_марина_учит_массаж_часы']
To finish the walktrough for the threesome, there is the step

9. Go to Dasha's Room at 16:00

And you're good.
As far as I know, the threesome scenes are in the gym at 20:00 (and not 19:00), Dasha's Room at 16:00, Kitchen at 9:00 and maybe one in Antonina's Bedroom (19:00? to be confirmed).

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
View attachment 1879

About heroine
Antonina (aka ) - She herself not supported by a man. She has her own lingerie chain stores, there is also a small hotel on the coast. The woman brought up and raised two girls. Not really trust men because he believes them to be weak and strong themselves.

Walkthrough:
  • Keep working as an entertainer, eventually she will tell you to help with some boxes. No real choice here, you have to do it. When that happens, offer a massage, but don't get to brave.
  • After this point, you can visit her at the shopping center and give her a massage on mondays, wednesdays and fridays. Keep doing those massages, after some times (roughly 7-8, maybe more) you can get to the next massage level (legs,front,naked).
  • After some times she will ask you to model for her, do so (nest you cash and needed to continue her chain). It's pretty important to have a hard on when doing the shoot, since that raises her slutiness and needed to eventually trigger the next event.
  • Keep doing the massages and shoots until the event triggers, she will take you to her home and you will get a important choice that's change future events with her. If you agree on that choice you become her toy and can only lick her after massages. Nothing more.
  • If you send her fuck yourself on that choice she will apologyse in the next time you work as entertainer in the shopping center allowing you to have blowjobs after massages and some time later fuck her after massages.
  • At this point she will ask you about the relationship if its serious or just casual sex.
  • If you choose serious relationship you will have full access to her house. Later you meet her daughters Dasha and Marina in her house and have a nice cash income working as model in some events she call you in the cellphone. Also you can visit her at shopping monday, wednesdays and fridays with a hard on to more scenes and can suggest a showerin the hall at 20:00 till 23:00 for another scene. If you have a hard on and meet her in the pool at 19:00 till 20:00 another scene happens. And another scene trigger when you enter her bathroom at 19:00 till 20:00.
  • But if your choice was "Just casual sex" whem prompted you have the oportunity to call her on cellphone on weekdays in different times to fuck her in your apartment (business center).
hope you and your family should be fine with the blessing of God well i litter more guide i need where is city pier i could not get that

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
When I talk to the guy at the Nestor office, he says I am not fit to work although I have maxed my physique with the modded QSP to the point of "Inflated (green)".

Is there variable I can edit to hep me start work?
There is nothing to do with It, you got to work as model at the Shop/Mall on Saturday's noon, five times untill the box event...

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
Don't have sex with Antonina throughout all of this.

1. Get to threesome with Marina & Dasha.
2. Repeat 6 times.
3. Talk to Dasha, then Marina about their mother.
4. Marina says she needs time (70+ hours) to learn massage.
5. Go to gym (their house, 2nd floor) at 19:00, watch.
6. Once the scene start repeating - talk to Marina in the main hall.
7. Repeat 5 & 6 until Marina has sex with her mom. (Antonina will have to be without sex for 200+ hours).
8. Talk to Marina, meet her in Antonina's room.

A few notes:
* This is based on the original, Russian QSP. Your results may vary.
* If you use a cheat mod, pressing '++' to advance the time will NOT advance Marina's massage training, nor Antonina's celibacy. Either use QGen or QSPSaveEditor to play with the variables;

Antonina without sex
Code:
data['события_начальница_часы_б_траха']
Marina learning massage
Code:
data['события_марина_учит_массаж_часы']

i do this but im at the part about her taking panties off and she won't. so i go to marina about it but there is no prompt to discuss it

EDIT: i fixed it by upping the variables for threesome chain

Last edited:

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
After this point, you can visit her at the shopping center and give her a massage on mondays, wednesdays and fridays. Keep doing those massages, after some times (roughly 7-8, maybe more) you can get to the next massage level (legs,front,naked).
When to go to the shopping center on these days ? I can't trigger this now .

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
how do you get threesome with them? or is there anyway to further the 'grope' option?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you
but then next question.
how do you get marina-dasha together?
You get screw around with both of them. There will be some scene with them in Marina's bedroom talking. And a scene with Marina talking with her mom. After that Marina will try interrupt any activity you have with Dasha, until it trigger a talk with them. It's just about play the game...

Reactions: janoi

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
You get screw around with both of them. There will be some scene with them in Marina's bedroom talking. And a scene with Marina talking with her mom. After that Marina will try interrupt any activity you have with Dasha, until it trigger a talk with them. It's just about play the game...
Thanks. you are a great help

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Thanks. you are a great help
Don't get put off by how many scenes you need to go through with Marina interrupting, or tagging along for walks in the park though. It take a while before the "talk" scene triggers.