VN Ren'Py Onhold So Bad [v0.1.1] [TheBlueInk]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I loved the girls' models. Especially the older women. I'm a big fan of tattoos, to me they're fucking sexy.

But, I have a bit of a long question.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, that's my doubt. I really liked the game and I insist that the girls are so beautiful.

Reactions: TheBlueInk

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
I loved the girls' models. Especially the older women. I'm a big fan of tattoos, to me they're fucking sexy.

But, I have a bit of a long question.

Anyway, that's my doubt. I really liked the game and I insist that the girls are so beautiful.

Thank you (y)

Reactions: Havenless_

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020

Thank you (y)
Thank you for your response.

It doesn't really bother me that the characters smoke weed. If we were talking about something more potent, then maybe I would have a problem with it. lol

I'm more bothered by sexual scenes in dreams/imaginations/hallucinations, etc. I'd rather a thousand times wait for a real sex scene than screw up my experience with dreams and such. Please don't add more. :B

Anyway, again thanks for responding. I love both "aunties". Beautiful and sexy as fuck.

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Thank you for your response.

It doesn't really bother me that the characters smoke weed. If we were talking about something more potent, then maybe I would have a problem with it. lol

I'm more bothered by sexual scenes in dreams/imaginations/hallucinations, etc. I'd rather a thousand times wait for a real sex scene than screw up my experience with dreams and such. Please don't add more. :B

Anyway, again thanks for responding. I love both "aunties". Beautiful and sexy as fuck.

Sure, MC has no intention of doing that.

Hahaha, I know I know..

You're most welcome Havenless_ :cool:

Reactions: Havenless_

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Sorry to quote you too Havenless_ but i had to use this post for context, and as a little example.

Sure, MC has no intention of doing that.

Hahaha, I know I know..

You're most welcome Havenless_ :cool:
I don't want to step up here as a smartass, but you as dev should always keep one thing in mind:

Do your own thing, fullfill your own vision and don't start to let others decide what conted you have to in your game.
Many new devs want to please everyone and everything at the beginning and promise people all kinds of things. Such things have a tendency to come back and bite you in the ass later, just when you need it the least.

Asking your patrons for an opinion is one thing, but having the content dictated to you because you currently (I'm not talking about now, but about what can happen in the future, if you last that long) have no new ideas or want to please your supporters is not a good idea.

This always leads to the game quickly becoming a huge clusterfuck, and you end up as a dev with a perversion of your original idea. In the end, this will lead to you as a dev no longer having fun working on it and starting to hate it, your work or working on it - your decision. This is no rumourmongering on my part, but has already happened here, more than once. And it has only ever led to one, the abandoned tag.

"A creator who hates his creation" is the best way to describe Stephen King's opinion of Stanley Kubrick's film version of his book The Shining. Don't become like that. :)

Anyway, what I wanted to say with my rambling: Do your thing, no matter what others tell you. There's nothing wrong with asking others for their opinion, but don't let them force it on you and do what you think is right.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Sorry to quote you too Havenless_ but i had to use this post for context, and as a little example.

I don't want to step up here as a smartass, but you as dev should always keep one thing in mind:

Do your own thing, fullfill your own vision and don't start to let others decide what conted you have to in your game.
Many new devs want to please everyone and everything at the beginning and promise people all kinds of things. Such things have a tendency to come back and bite you in the ass later, just when you need it the least.

Asking your patrons for an opinion is one thing, but having the content dictated to you because you currently (I'm not talking about now, but about what can happen in the future, if you last that long) have no new ideas or want to please your supporters is not a good idea.

This always leads to the game quickly becoming a huge clusterfuck, and you end up as a dev with a perversion of your original idea. In the end, this will lead to you as a dev no longer having fun working on it and starting to hate it, your work or working on it - your decision. This is no rumourmongering on my part, but has already happened here, more than once. And it has only ever led to one, the abandoned tag.

"A creator who hates his creation" is the best way to describe Stephen King's opinion of Stanley Kubrick's film version of his book The Shining. Don't become like that. :)

Anyway, what I wanted to say with my rambling: Do your thing, no matter what others tell you. There's nothing wrong with asking others for their opinion, but don't let them force it on you and do what you think is right.
I feel attacked. :Kappa:

No problem. Well, just to clarify, I put the ":B" at the end to make it clear the light or joking tone of the comment, preceded by my opinion.

I too am against developers creating their content based on the opinion of their followers. Both those who support it financially and those who don't. Your story is your story and the type of sexual content you want to include and what you don't want to include is up to you. Just keep in mind what causes the most controversy regarding this.

From what I've seen (which is not the absolute truth), I think generally, the problem is with tags/fetishes. Especially the controversial ones. "This scene is wrong because it's not like this or because it doesn't have this or because this other thin and blah blah blah".

But this game seems pretty vanilla because of the discarded tags and planned tags, so it should be a smooth ride, but fun and sexy. So, I'm in.

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Yes I totally agree about it. :cool: (y)

Before Havenless_ says anything about that. Concerning sex dreams, I only intended to do it once; it's ridiculous if it becomes so frequent. But no offense, I'm not against other games that do that. It's totally OK. We can get a boner from that too, right? lol.
But it's different about hallucinations. I did have some ideas about that when writing the story. :ROFLMAO:

About MC smoking weed, I did it too, about ten years ago. Isn't that obvious? haha.
But I did stop that when life became more serious. So, I think it's relevant if MC wants to stop doing that or not in the future.

So what I'm trying to say is, I did read people's opinions, and I agree with them as long as it's not against my will or my main concept about the story.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mortarion

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
lol. Yeah.. I probably don't have to wait. I can see that.

I mean, you are a good one, literally.

But like this one :

"I wish everyone just stop using this tattoo shit. Its getting more popular in games too. No, its not art, no, its not beautiful."

Well, if she/he only knew. I spent like a whole day (or even more) putting on that tattoo for just one girl. The picture, the color, the simetrical, it's not a one-second snap of the finger job. Guess what? Well, people can just say anything. ;)

I'm not being mournful or upset or anything. It is what it is. :devilish:
I love the tattoo, please keep up the good work.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
I'll think about it.
Can I say like this : it would be 70% harem. :rolleyes:
Definitely supported a Harem 100% Although I like that it has a unique ending for each girl, however for a game to have both in the ending, it's definitely 10, now the characters look good, now I'm going to check it out Personally, see how the game is

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Hi everyone, I hope all of you are having a blast holyday!

So, I made a decision in the beginning of this month.

EDITED :

I will remake this game with a different environmet after I finish 'Strong Desire'

Thank you.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: acondo

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Hi everyone, I hope all of you are having a blast holyday!

So, I made a decision in the beginning of this month.

I have to put this project "ON HOLD" because if I continue it right now, I will constantly face two major problems:

1. My rig (RTX 3070) cannot handle more than two characters and their environments in one scene.
Sometimes it can, but 90% of the time it can't, so I'm forced to render with the CPU instead, which takes 10x longer.
It's really exhausting, because sometimes you still have to re-render because you have to fix something (clothing, hair, etc.), not to mention the constant 95% CPU workload.
What if there were only two people in a scene? Given its college experience, I believe it won't be good.
So it would be much better if I could do this with at least the RTX 3090.

2. The language issue.
I want to make this "SO BAD" and give it a compelling backstory, but well... when I try to write in a language other than my mother tongue, it becomes really difficult.
I've spent so many hours each day writing, but I know it's not satisfying in the end.
I really hope that in the future, at least, I can work with someone in my country who has better English.

That being said, so, I am working on the NEW GAME now, which is called "Strong Desire".
A simple story about a man who is moving to the home of his family's wife and will be "interacting" with people around her, such as his sisters-in-law.

It's just a quite simple story plot, so I hope that I can reduce those "language barriers."

It will contain an NTR version (which can be avoided in the beginning), to be honest, I actually like the infidelity in the story.

So I will actively work on this project, like in the middle of January, as I told my patrons, I have been super busy with my regular job because of the high season at the end of the year.
I'm hoping to get to the point where I can finally quit my current job and work on this "adult" project full-time. :)

Here are the renders I can still do when I have time at the beginning of December, when I can manage to do about 10 renders per day.

See you again! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2023! Cheers. :beers: :D
hope this isnt the end of this good game ,wish you best and and looking forward the new one

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote