VN Ren'Py Onhold So Bad [v0.1.1] [TheBlueInk]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Hello dev, harem sounds very good! Do you plan on adding pregnancy and impregnation content?
I can just say no, but honestly, when I wrote a story about this, I had something in my mind about that impregnation. Let's just see.. :geek:

Reactions: Greebz

Bimbito

Apr 15, 2022
I think if you can you should change version number is kinda confusing playing a first release game that the version is 0.5

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
so i have the choice to decline any girl i personaly don´t like or are there some girls you have to be with?

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Please do not set the default music volume to 100%. Almost blew out my ears on the intro screens.
OK, it seems like I have to fix the volume,

Sorry, my bad. It's because I usually just use my speaker about 10%-15%. I will fix that.

I think if you can you should change version number is kinda confusing playing a first release game that the version is 0.5
I was about to give this first as 0.5 and then 0.9, but well yes.. it's just confusing.

1.7 GB? Please tell me they aren't uncompressed .PNG files...
I'll also convert the jpgs into webp to reduce their size.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Please tell me if you have the license for the music you are using. They ain't copyright free you know?

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
So far the graphics look pretty decent.. the game looks presentable.. but the sound is worse than Quint's fingernails on the chalkboard in the movie Jaws..

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I wish everyone just stop using this tattoo shit. Its getting more popular in games too. No, its not art, no, its not beautiful.
That my be yours and others opinion, but guess what? Some other human beings are totally fine with this and consider it beautyfull or as art. The life would be so grey and boring if we would all share the same taste about food or women or...

... well, art ...

Peace!

Last edited:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
OK, it seems like I have to fix the volume,

Sorry, my bad. It's because I usually just use my speaker about 10%-15%. I will fix that.
I appreciate that, my system volume is always 100% just like my headphones.

You can guess three times what happened as i have started the game after watching a video on YT.

:HideThePain:

Reactions: TheBlueInk

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I wish everyone just stop using this tattoo shit. Its getting more popular in games too. No, its not art, no, its not beautiful.
Not Beautiful?
Everyone is not using Tattoos, and it helps convey the personality of the Visual Character it saves on dialogue, and many people like it.

Sexy & wild / Sexy
1666293290852.png
This is not a perfect example, but close.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
alot of mixed fellings about this....the star is pretty deep and the almost constant drug abuse is something i really dont enjoy,and even i do it alot myself i dont thing this kind of behavior its commendable so ,a big no from the start from me.the second bad thing is that its too deep to follow bcs my repuslion to weed so i was not intersted in that at all ,scenes are confusing ,there are not a mess but those transition [20 min later-the day before-sometime later ]there are pretty bad in my opinion and cut the pace of the story.models are ok nothing amazing nothing bad but also nothing compealing so will be good to know wich are forced LI's or if will be any ,i see incest will not be part of it but waht the story tells me is only your mom and dad so any other females are possible LIs? the cliffhanger in the end is ok i can understan you need present thecharacters and some kind of side and backstory but pls dont cut the pace of the main story and thats the mc not the other way around .i want to know more about sandbox ,freeroams ,mingames etc.why? bcs we already have opne massive shool setting like this one and is pretty good but when it comes to the sandbox part and mingames -freeroams its pretty awful.
I hope dont spend much time to tell us the bacstory ,already take alot of time to have a theory but again dont waste too much time in next updates to do it ,now the good thing is that overall its a nice start ,good luck dev and wish you the fast updates for us xddd:cool::cool:

Reactions: TheBlueInk
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote