Unity Completed Snake Thompson [HoneyGames]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
I played the game for a bit, like with previous HoneyGames' games, it's a mixed bag. The usual bugs are there, sometimes the game just freezes, the graphics get all mixed up and the game seems to drain a lot of resources even from a pretty powerful PC.

The most annoying gameplay feature was the need to pay the rent at the end of each week... it requires you to spend a lot of time working when you'd rather be exploring the game world more freely... and if you fail to have enough money when your rent is due.. it's game over. Hopefully this stuff gets fixed up, the version I played wasn't the newest one so some of that stuff might already be better. Not too hopeful about the bugs since "The King is Back" remained buggy all the way to the end, but hopefully something gets done about the rent annoyance. :)

On a more positive note, the graphics are decent (though I think "King" had better looking women), the plot is above average for games like this and I did like the game up until I got too frustrated with bugs and the rent issue and decided to wait until those are better.

Reactions: botc76

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
How do i get estella to teach me how to steal the bike? i always work with her and chat with her but i can't find her anywhere else to steal this bike

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
How do i get estella to teach me how to steal the bike? i always work with her and chat with her but i can't find her anywhere else to steal this bike
If you don't get a bj from her before the latin boss's events she will not teach you. So you need to buy the pc if you haven't got it yet and learn by internet...

madfam

Apr 27, 2017
#!X4xDQDaK!TK5RMCwR9HFaDI4ewKyx94wHFb00k-O6OqJuBgNeAqQ
Link for v2

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
The game has nice detail, but it's still bogged down. Why do you have to learn how to fight after spending six years in prison? In prison, you have to know how to fight, or you become Bubba's next girlfriend. Did Snake turn in to Bubba's next girlfriend while he was in prison? I mean, I'm trying to look at things realistically here. On top of learning how to fight, you have to get a job, and invcestigate your brother's murder. I'm surprised you don't have to go to Walmart and get groceries too! And let's not forget toilet paper! You might have to buy that, too! Let's face it, the game is overloaded with too much crap. It would be a better game if it weren't weighed down with too many unnecessary details.
But you have to buy food..........

Reactions: moudy

vorris

May 23, 2017
i download the game from this link and it ran like shit lol when i started the game it went to the map not telling me anything yeah big thumbs down on this 1

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
changelog for the new version?

Also, I would love it if all devs just offered a cheat mod so that you can cut the grind down as much as you like.
People keep telling me some actualyl enjoy grinding, but I don't at all.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How the hell do you exit the game other than ctrl alt delete?

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I'm wondering but is this part 1 and part 2 included or just part 2?
Part 1 and 2.

changelog for the new version?

Also, I would love it if all devs just offered a cheat mod so that you can cut the grind down as much as you like.
People keep telling me some actualyl enjoy grinding, but I don't at all.
I'm wondering but is this part 1 and part 2 included or just part 2?
I made Cheated version for patreon.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes