Unity - Completed - Snake Thompson [HoneyGames]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Papow

This is the lowest rate i ever give. This game have good model good story but except that is all bad. Many bugs , game is very slow , can't skip any scene , boring grinding , worst animation , bad walkthrough ( walkthrough from developer is very confusing no wonder why game is confusing as it be)

Just hope that someone will reconsturct this game and make the game more smoother that this. If this game have smooth process it deserve 4 star, This game have a lot of potential but developer just disappoint us.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Sinphil

Worst open world game I ever played.

Time breakdowns a mess. An hour to knock on empty door. Every topic in a discussion takes an hour and you need go back and revisit topics regularly so that makes time management a joke.

The program for some reason just burns up processor even if doing nothing.

Half the time there is no logical reason for flag, just been at a random location at set time for no reason and you stuck until you trigger the flag.

Can read through page for hints because so many people always dead ended but its hardly a selling point when majority of posts in a thread are people lost. Is also very telling that despite number of people that get stuck no one ever bothered to write a walkthrough.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

BobTheWankerDK

I didn't get especially far into this game, since the optimization of the game is so poor it was unplayable to me.

First I thought it was because of my PC and the ultra settings, but even with the lowest settings in the game, there is a major delay from action to reaction.

Something wen't wrong in creating this game.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Shinji99

Very slow transitions (laggy, unresponsive clicking). Buggy (events occurring out of order, wrong image loading, images not changing properly). Not the final version (game ends at chapter 10 saying end of demo version). Poor script writing (dialog is choppy and repetitive). Too much stat grind. Uses heavy CPU resources adding to the lag.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

DragonFire

This game has great potential, a good story, nice renders and a developer who cares for his project.
    Once the bugs is fixed and the game complete I might actually give it 5 stars, but for now I only give 4 due to the problems it also has.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Moon1278

story really good have to work on building relationship to open next scenes (cant just skip thought it) earning money starts off hard but gets easier as you go its all about time management still very buggy in so parts
  7. 1.00 star(s)

verzauberung

ok guys trust me and STAY AWAY!

this game is NOT WORTH PLAYING! it's a HUGE WASTE OF TIME!

the grind is worse than big brother. the grind is so fucking bad. then there are bugs. and the gameplay is the worst shit ever. there are multiple ways for you to game over. and you only have 4 Saves. look i know... the girls are hot, but it's not worth it. the game is not "completed", so most girls ony have very basic Scenes(bj). there are also more sex Scenes where the mc is just watching another guy fucking than sex Scenes where the mc himself is having sex. also the sex Scenes are not good. some Scenes are like 15 sec long with 2 renders and basic animations. just to explain how big of a fucking waste this game is. i played over 5h of this shit, and got no fap out of it. if you really think the girls are hot, just download the cg's. also the cuttest girl in this game will get raped (bj) while you have to watch, if you try to help her the rapist will kill you and gameover.

i legit feel insulted that any gamedev would think this gameplay is "fun", and not only release this game, but call it "v1 Final".
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is Demo Final...

This is sort of like a detective mystery game with grind elements...

The visuals of the characters are good, and most of the backdrops look unique and creative... The map itself is very generic, almost like a real photo that was just put through a filter to smudge it a bit... The icons on the map need to be a different color, as some blend into the map backdrop too easily, with them being white...

The script has a tiny bit of broken English now and then, and I ran into a lot of spelling/grammar errors... The plot revolves around a male protagonist ex-con who has gone back home to investigate his brothers murder... The game play is a typical grind style with player stats, character relationships, shopping, time management, food management, and of course money... Each Monday you have to have 200 dollars to pay the rent otherwise the game will End... Money needs to be raised during the week, because the only current job isn't available on the weekends... On my play through I talked to a lot of different characters about various things, and found that some events only occur at certain places and certain times of the day... The event at the mall, where you follow your brothers wife with some man, it doesn't seem to do anything by selecting to follow them, so unsure if that is a bug or working as intended...

Obviously this is a murder mystery game with an adult twist... I didn't really run into any sexual type scenes during my play through, except for maybe the Save screen... When I got to the point where I could go to the brothers wife at her house to investigate more, she sometimes has that same guy from the mall in the house with her, and she kind of shoos the protagonist away... The mystery deepens at that point, but no matter what I did from then on, it just became a grind and I didn't seem to be able to open anything new up, so I ended the play through...

Overall, the game shows promise, but there didn't appear to be all that much content, once you meet all the characters you can and learn all the base game mechanics... It is a Demo, so I didn't really expect to see a whole bunch of content anyhow... The money grind is going to be the biggest hassle for this game as it stands right now, amongst all the other grinding that you have to do, such as feed the protagonist... Will that stay a problem later on in the games development? I don't know... Will I retry this game if it goes beyond being just a demo, and goes further into development? Maybe... Just have to wait and see...