• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Snake Thompson [HoneyGames]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
ahaha, no. There was an imperfection in Demo so a variables could go out of event, some people got this variable go crazy and can't go to level 5 because the event that trigger level 5 doesn't happen. example. event when variable is 3. there was a bug in some case that variable go from 2 directly to 5. that's all. Now it's fixed. As you can imagine I can't upload here the fixed version. I think my patron could not agree.
Ah, got it. Thanks.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
The black character images are labelled as 'n-word-1/2/3 etc.' wtf.
Sorry, I listened to much rap music when I was younger. So much friend of mine are black people and I call them n - word. In my country it ain't so offensive, it depends who say it

Barricade

May 13, 2017
Is it full version? Cause in few points, I had info about future version etc. I've also stuck at level 4, but there is a mess because I was leveling in that way: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 and at least 4... so WTF?

Reactions: Sherlock Holmes

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Is it full version? Cause in few points, I had info about future version etc. I've also stuck at level 4, but there is a mess because I was leveling in that way: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 and at least 4... so WTF?
I don't know which version is uploaded in this forum. A couple of day ago there was a bugged version I don't know if they upload a new version.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
The game has nice detail, but it's still bogged down. Why do you have to learn how to fight after spending six years in prison? In prison, you have to know how to fight, or you become Bubba's next girlfriend. Did Snake turn in to Bubba's next girlfriend while he was in prison? I mean, I'm trying to look at things realistically here. On top of learning how to fight, you have to get a job, and invcestigate your brother's murder. I'm surprised you don't have to go to Walmart and get groceries too! And let's not forget toilet paper! You might have to buy that, too! Let's face it, the game is overloaded with too much crap. It would be a better game if it weren't weighed down with too many unnecessary details.

Reactions: Samken and Ty Webb

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
The game has nice detail, but it's still bogged down. Why do you have to learn how to fight after spending six years in prison? In prison, you have to know how to fight, or you become Bubba's next girlfriend. Did Snake turn in to Bubba's next girlfriend while he was in prison? I mean, I'm trying to look at things realistically here. On top of learning how to fight, you have to get a job, and invcestigate your brother's murder. I'm surprised you don't have to go to Walmart and get groceries too! And let's not forget toilet paper! You might have to buy that, too! Let's face it, the game is overloaded with too much crap. It would be a better game if it weren't weighed down with too many unnecessary details.
I know. I exaggerated a bit. Anyway the game become easier going on.
The fight stats. I add that because at the beginning I think about a fight system but the fight system was really too much. with the fight training is easier. btw once you grow your skillz in the beginning then you can go to gym once or two times at week. Sure, in the beginning is boring...

Reactions: botc76
2.40 star(s) 8 Votes