• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Snake Thompson [HoneyGames]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Probably way late but saw people were having issues with Cheat Engine. Stats are "Float". Since you have no menu to access though you can't instantly force update so need to lock values (check box before each one) and when a stat updates in game the new value from cheat engine will be applied. If you don't lock them the game will instead reset values in cheat engine before it can update them. I would upload but Cheat Table save does not have allowed extension.

Hope it helps someone this late.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: final beta 4
This game is pure bug.
The menu already starts with the bugs there is no way to choose to start the game it will go straight to the game.
Then in the game to change the subtitles, we almost die from clicking on the screen, he changes whenever he wants.
Melt the subtitles start to change by themselves without pressing anything badly to read things.
That's why this game is ranked 2.
This is a game that I don't even download as new updates. (n):mad:

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
This game is pure bug.
The menu already starts with the bugs there is no way to choose to start the game it will go straight to the game.
Then in the game to change the subtitles, we almost die from clicking on the screen, he changes whenever he wants.
Melt the subtitles start to change by themselves without pressing anything badly to read things.
That's why this game is ranked 2.
This is a game that I don't even download as new updates. (n):mad:
Hi, I'm the devolopper of the game. I know. This is my worst game. It's a big mess.
I would like to reboot it. Maybe in the future when I'll end my actual project.
Anyway now I'm working on renpy and I've reduced a lot the grind and the bugs of my games. I think I could make a really good work with this game in the future.
I'm sorry you've wasted your time with this

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Hi, I'm the devolopper of the game. I know. This is my worst game. It's a big mess.
I would like to reboot it. Maybe in the future when I'll end my actual project.
Anyway now I'm working on renpy and I've reduced a lot the grind and the bugs of my games. I think I could make a really good work with this game in the future.
I'm sorry you've wasted your time with this
Okay, I'm sorry for my lack of understanding. I made a lot of mistakes in making such a post, I didn't want to offend the error. It's human. We are all subject to making mistakes. ..have a good week. :coffee:(y)

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Okay, I'm sorry for my lack of understanding. I made a lot of mistakes in making such a post, I didn't want to offend the error. It's human. We are all subject to making mistakes. ..have a good week. :coffee:(y)
Don't worry. I agree in everything you wrote.

Reactions: Moricano

redweiler2

Sep 19, 2018
HoneyGames Hey man
when you have Time
can you make a Renpy mode
for Snake thompson and Sexduction
my pc (and other) aren't support this
and it looks like awesome games
We wiil really appreciate your answer...! :love:

Reactions: OppaG

MarcelPappas

Feb 15, 2019
I'm on the same boat as the most here. Stuch @ Lvl 6.
I thried to kiss Zoe, she ddn't want, and now no event happends during by boucing duty (did it ove 100 times).
Any ideas?

Honeybatcher

Jun 23, 2021
So whats Happening with this game are you done with it now? cause im also struggling to figure everything out.......making my own walkthrough now so i can make sure i'm gettting all the scenes.......but its taking forever plus a day!

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
So whats Happening with this game are you done with it now? cause im also struggling to figure everything out.......making my own walkthrough now so i can make sure i'm gettting all the scenes.......but its taking forever plus a day!
This game it's messed up. I make it too complicated and too grindy.
I'm writing a "visual Novel" version to do it again as a side project after I finish NCC season 2

DougForsyth

Aug 20, 2018
Other than the Garage how else can you earn money at the start of the game? Because $30 per day for 5 days is only $150 minus the money for food. How do we get enough money to pay rent?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
the following is from a 2018 post
You can get a little above 30k money by entering the value 00 00 00 00 40 A5 E0 40 in the registry under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HONEYGAMES\Snake Thompson
in the field _moneyX_363621898Y where X stands for the number of the save slot and Y for the random count of the according field

im not seeing whats here (field_moneyX doesnt exist) gonna provide screen shot and wondering where do i edit exactly i hope to get 999999 for money

i tried to see where to edit money in the game i got 260 and dont see where to edit?
also my saved game CANT be found here (where i figured it would be) C:\Users\john doe\AppData\LocalLow\HoneyGames\Snake Thompson
image_2022-06-28_100226806.png

Last edited:

Kretenaga77

Dec 5, 2020
Is anyone succeed in making some kind of walkthrough for this game in 2 years? I don't mind mind trying to progress in the game myself, but man, this game is freaking slow. It takes me almost one hour just to go to through the map without doing anything.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes