Unity Completed Snake Thompson [HoneyGames]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Im soo lost. I need to convince Erika to attack the blaq maphia. Ive seen her with glen and talked to her at the club house. Ive planted the cam in roxannes room and got it couple days later. I robbed the weed house. I also saved Amber from the mugger while she is with that guy. I dont know what else to do. Ive read in the posts that i need to save the other 2 biker guys but ive yet to find them. Still havent seen Estella at the strip club but ive talked to her and sold the stolen bike to help her get some money.
To save Big Al, go to Slums at 09:00, might be at a specific day can't remember if it is.
Estella Strip Club is Saturday and Sunday late evening, after something else has happened, can't remember what so play around, when you see something new, check Strip club again, might wanna save first to back track if she isn't there so you can grind something else for those hours (also cost money just to enter the strip club).

BigCaine

May 13, 2018
I am stuck at lvl 11 convince erika to attack part , how do i catch glen talking to erika? I see her in the slums in afternoon but no glen or any other option? I have already seen glen with roxanne, is ther a trigger for talking to erica that i missed?

zain_d

May 5, 2017
Stuck at 18, how can I make my bike faster? And how do I advance with Debra , last thing she said was "is that you again?" As I only had two convos with her

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Stuck at 18, how can I make my bike faster? And how do I advance with Debra , last thing she said was "is that you again?" As I only had two convos with her
Debra won't progress for a while, near the endgame you can, she also get's her hair done at a certain day ;)
When she calls you a cowboy you'r closer to it.. be sure to have Hotel room booked b4 trying to score with her, but as said, won't happen for a while.
Rest of the questions are already answered if you'd just take your time using Search at upper right corner, or read the posts, only 24 pages so far so can't be that difficult.. I on the other hand bloody well refuse to repeat myself over and over.. and over again..

LeonStark110

Feb 27, 2017
How are you guys able to play this? It took me 20 mins to complete the intro, lag is unbearable. Dialogues take 2-5 mins to load. Is there any fix to it? I even tried playing it on low + windowed mode but that didn't help at all.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
How are you guys able to play this? It took me 20 mins to complete the intro, lag is unbearable. Dialogues take 2-5 mins to load. Is there any fix to it? I even tried playing it on low + windowed mode but that didn't help at all.
Have to have a lot of patience but seems like yours has a lot more lag than mine, I also have set mine to low res and it helped but being windowed or fullscreen doesn't seem to matter. Bottom line is the transitions are very slow no matter how you set it up.

Reactions: LeonStark110

PimpDaddyRoe

Jul 18, 2018
To save Big Al, go to Slums at 09:00, might be at a specific day can't remember if it is.
Estella Strip Club is Saturday and Sunday late evening, after something else has happened, can't remember what so play around, when you see something new, check Strip club again, might wanna save first to back track if she isn't there so you can grind something else for those hours (also cost money just to enter the strip club).
I went to the slums everyday at 9am and 9 pm still nothing ive talked to erika about me wanting to be more abitious, talked to Amber in the slums about taking the club, and i even talked to brothers wife while having wine. Some reason i still dont find the bikers at the slums or Estella at the club. Game can be a bit confusing but still fun

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I went to the slums everyday at 9am and 9 pm still nothing ive talked to erika about me wanting to be more abitious, talked to Amber in the slums about taking the club, and i even talked to brothers wife while having wine. Some reason i still dont find the bikers at the slums or Estella at the club. Game can be a bit confusing but still fun
I agree game is confusing at times and for some reason this part of the game, lvl 11 and 12 appears to be a real ball-buster.
Am trying a second time and things change, for instance I actually MET Veronique at the mall instead of learning about her from Susan, also at the mall. So it's still fun to try again.

BigCaine

May 13, 2018
I was stuck too, i talked to allison at midnight at the beach, robbed a house, i think that is the key as without robbing the house you don't meet the fence guy who is necessary to complete Big Al's mission, rob the house and then meet allison in the afternoon at the mall where you can sell the bike, stolen stuff and took allison to the club house 2-3 times, have you talked to Red and Big Al at the club house at night, they ask for explosives that we can get from the fence, after that you have to save Big Al from goons in morning at 9 in the slums that should then trigger the Glenn and Erika scene in the afternoon.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I just started playing this game. I can't seem to trigger the sex with Zoe. I can finger her at the beach and have 25 points with her, as far as I understand from reading here, I need to then work as a bouncer - but nothing happens when I do. I'm sure I'm missing something, but am also aware that you can go too far and bypass it (she'll start some convo about the sex being nice but she's into Patrick - even when we never had sex).
Any ideas?

PimpDaddyRoe

Jul 18, 2018
I was stuck too, i talked to allison at midnight at the beach, robbed a house, i think that is the key as without robbing the house you don't meet the fence guy who is necessary to complete Big Al's mission, rob the house and then meet allison in the afternoon at the mall where you can sell the bike, stolen stuff and took allison to the club house 2-3 times, have you talked to Red and Big Al at the club house at night, they ask for explosives that we can get from the fence, after that you have to save Big Al from goons in morning at 9 in the slums that should then trigger the Glenn and Erika scene in the afternoon.
I havent talked to them at the clubhouse at night about explosives. Every time i go there i see either erika, Brad, or them having sex. Ive done all the stuff with allison besides rob people. Ill keep checking

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I havent talked to them at the clubhouse at night about explosives. Every time i go there i see either erika, Brad, or them having sex. Ive done all the stuff with allison besides rob people. Ill keep checking
Try at 2200 to talk to red and big al and there should also be an option to talk to erika but choose red and big al instead.

PimpDaddyRoe

Jul 18, 2018
Try at 2200 to talk to red and big al and there should also be an option to talk to erika but choose red and big al instead.
yeah i went to the club house at 1800 and kept talking to them till i was able to talk to red and al. I was able to progress through but for some reason not able to have sex with holly and ended up getting robbed by erika. luckly i had a save and went back. I saw holly with her bf and saw him with amber. i was able to get amber to go to gym but still no sex with holly. i think im missing something or messed up somewhere.

PimpDaddyRoe

Jul 18, 2018
i went back to the mall and talked to her twice and the second time i was able to drink with her then she came to the motel room that night.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
yeah i went to the club house at 1800 and kept talking to them till i was able to talk to red and al. I was able to progress through but for some reason not able to have sex with holly and ended up getting robbed by erika. luckly i had a save and went back. I saw holly with her bf and saw him with amber. i was able to get amber to go to gym but still no sex with holly. i think im missing something or messed up somewhere.
Did you save Holly when she got attacked at the Mall at night, or did you let Patrick handle it? If you've seen that event at all?
It should happen first time you can talk to her at Mall at evening/night, choose "Go for a ride?" she declines but gets attacked. From then on you can gain Affection with her by offering rides, provided you stepped in and saved her.
You need a certain stage of affection before she even consider having sex with ya.
Offering rides is a bug free affection grind, go for a drink has the "map icons locked on screen bug".

If you haven't seen that attack event, it may be because the first long long while she won't even give you the time of day to speak at the Mall, so if you missed it and by then "messed up", be sure to try to talk to her every evening/night at Mall when she is there, after completing other stuff, one of those other stuff is the trigger I think.. or perhaps a conversation with someone about something...

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
he would start working on the bugs and do some polishing /finishing touches.. I hope he still plans to do so, because this game really needs it.
Not only to simplify the graphic card strain, in effort to make the game faster for less powerful PC's
I hope he really does consider it because i can't play this game at all, due to some lagging as hell issues, weird coz i can play games way more complex but, the engine definitely need a reworking.

PimpDaddyRoe

Jul 18, 2018
Did you save Holly when she got attacked at the Mall at night, or did you let Patrick handle it? If you've seen that event at all?
It should happen first time you can talk to her at Mall at evening/night, choose "Go for a ride?" she declines but gets attacked. From then on you can gain Affection with her by offering rides, provided you stepped in and saved her.
You need a certain stage of affection before she even consider having sex with ya.
Offering rides is a bug free affection grind, go for a drink has the "map icons locked on screen bug".

If you haven't seen that attack event, it may be because the first long long while she won't even give you the time of day to speak at the Mall, so if you missed it and by then "messed up", be sure to try to talk to her every evening/night at Mall when she is there, after completing other stuff, one of those other stuff is the trigger I think.. or perhaps a conversation with someone about something...
yeah i did all that after the scene at the gym with her bf i was able to talk to her twice and the second time we drank then she came to motel room. i was able to progress up to 36 and now im stuck again. when i look at the stats menu it shows "Last levels... your near" i was able to have sex with all the woman but veronica and debra. took care of the Glen problem but not sure what to do now.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
yeah i did all that after the scene at the gym with her bf i was able to talk to her twice and the second time we drank then she came to motel room. i was able to progress up to 36 and now im stuck again. when i look at the stats menu it shows "Last levels... your near" i was able to have sex with all the woman but veronica and debra. took care of the Glen problem but not sure what to do now.
Yeah we don't get any more in game hints from that point, it keeps saying the same "Your so close now" which is frustrating as hell.

You have to talk to people, mainly Cheryl, at this point you can gain affection with her again, red wine.
Do not tell her you'r seeing another girl, that leads to her affection dropping to 1 or 0.

This end game is about getting evidence of that friend of your brother who tries to screw Cheryl, so work from there.
Also be advised that when you present the final evidence about him to Cheryl, the game ends after a climax scene, and you get to choose your "happy ending" among all the girls you have high enough affection with, 100 minimum I guess.
So remember to not present that evidence before you have 100 affection on most girls!

There are 4 girls I think, that you can't choose an end with, I listed them in an earlier post, within a spoiler.
Erika is one, Debra another, which makes sense for both of them.
Not sure if I should spoil about the other two..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes