Unity Completed Snake Thompson [HoneyGames]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
It works soooo slow... perhaps it is because of my machine.... is there a way to improve the changings? also, is there a preferences tab to get rid of the sound and so, so it goes faster?

fransdeboiz

Feb 26, 2018
View attachment 58909
Overview:
My name is Snake, Snake Thompson... Okay... Snake isn't my real name but that's what they call me.
I'm back in my hometown. I left this cursed place 15 years ago and swore I'd never be back but... you know, things don't always go according to plan.
I spent the last 6 years locked up, but that's a story for another time since it's got nothing to do with why I'm back. Last month someone killed my brother, here, in New Coral City. I know what you're thinking, but he was nothing like me...
He was a respected Chemistry Professor at New Coral City University. A good man, married to a good woman. The cops still don't know who killed him. They say it was a robbery gone wrong. They say it's a bad part of town.
But that's bullshit. If the police won't investigate, I will.
So here I am, a free man, ready to take matters into my own hands.
Updated: May 12, 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: Parts 1 - 3 FIXED
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download Parts 1 -3:
- - -

thanks @madfam for link!

View attachment 58911 View attachment 58912 View attachment 58913 View attachment 58914
what new in this update?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
sorry if this been answered before but how do u increase the relationship with estella? thanks
It depend in what part of the game you are.
At some point You can't increase the relation with her until you kill the latin boss...

Reactions: HunterSeeker

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
You have to kill the latin Boss. So Estella will help you.
Thanks for the reply, but I guess I've been stuck on that for a while too. How can I help Estella with it? Nothing in the conversation options seems to bring it up..

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Thanks for the reply, but I guess I've been stuck on that for a while too. How can I help Estella with it? Nothing in the conversation options seems to bring it up..
Did you already meet her at the stripclub?

Reactions: jtc

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Hmm, nope.
I don't know at what point you are on her storyline. At a certain point you'll be able to meet her at the stripclub during the weekend.
I don't know if you have to do someting else before this

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
I don't know at what point you are on her storyline. At a certain point you'll be able to meet her at the stripclub during the weekend.
I don't know if you have to do someting else before this
Okay thanks. I'll try to figure it out.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Yes, I did that already.

Okay figured it out. I had to visit tbe club on Saturday. Now Estella was there.
She's there saturday and sunday.
One day she strip, the other day she is at the couch,, when you meet her at the couch you can talk with her.
(honestly now I don't remember if you have to talk with her again later. Anyway this event will unlock her new events.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes