Unity Completed Snake Thompson [HoneyGames]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes
Mar 28, 2018
talk to stella and learn from laptop then talk again 2nd times after learn from laptop
Hi, I don't quite get it. I'm level 9 and have a frienship of 20 with Stella but I see no option anywhere to learn stealing a bike. Not when I talk to stella and not on the laptop that I have...

fransdeboiz

Feb 26, 2018
Hi, I don't quite get it. I'm level 9 and have a frienship of 20 with Stella but I see no option anywhere to learn stealing a bike. Not when I talk to stella and not on the laptop that I have...
after u get quest to steal a bike u can talk with stella. increase relationship over 20 i forgot exacly 25 maybe. but if u get enough relationship with stella u can learn how to wire

Mar 28, 2018
talk to stella and learn from laptop then talk again 2nd times after learn from laptop
Hi, Im already at level 25 with Stella, but still I can't get her to lean me how to steal the bike and I don't have the option to learn myself on the pc. What am I missing? I do have the 'bikers' option when I talk to stella in the garage , but nothing more...

fransdeboiz

Feb 26, 2018
Hi, Im already at level 25 with Stella, but still I can't get her to lean me how to steal the bike and I don't have the option to learn myself on the pc. What am I missing? I do have the 'bikers' option when I talk to stella in the garage , but nothing more...
open laptop then browse search how to learn wire then after that talk again to stella to learn again. after that u can steal a bike

fransdeboiz

Feb 26, 2018
I don't have that talk option with stella..
u must be something missing quest before do that? u must do something before that quest show up. i forgot what before that because its long time ago i already finish that game :) look the walkthrough do per horizontal dont do vertical for one quest because link to other character too in that game

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes