2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sojonin

Feb 14, 2018
Blame Dmitry for that art, and my dubious taste...

The tail is what you noticed, if thats the only weird thing then congrats good sir!!

Good spot, thanks I thought I'd handled that, been at it too long and I'm missing bits, bugs are appreciated!

No, wasn't really the focus of the game at this point, but if thats something that people want then I may be able to to extend it, my only pain is I can codh better than I can write erotic situations, it's a good thought though, thanks.

For now, just play online, I'm looking at building it for windows but theirs a few other kinks I want to iron out before fully releasing on desktop (mainly an easy save system)
Save to file or local storage works best, unless it's not a typical Twine build.

bbalt

Aug 12, 2020
This seems like a cool start, but I think it could really use some work in communicating what it going on with the math (even if only abstractly). There's a lot of stuff that simply aren't made particularly clear, like:
  • What determines whether a grapple/seduce succeeds or fails
  • What determines whether a resist succeeds or fails
  • What the difference between "tenderly" and "roughly" is
  • What the opponent's resistances are (or more directly, why should you use attacks on one body part vs another)
  • What any of the body options in character creation do
With a bit more transparency in how the systems work, I think this could be really fun!

Reactions: Konpon

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Man, I'd really would've prefered if your opponent fucked you when you lost instead of a: YOU LOSE! TRY AGAIN!

It's all so one-sided. I'm fighting in this sex tournament and I'm the only one willing to fuck?! WHAT?!

simslove2000

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
the windows EXE version is just a white screen
So I can't get the windows version to run on Windows 7.
Is anyone having issues on windows 10? or just limited to 7?
Will look into fix & rebuild when get a chance.

Both the exe launcher and the Browser launch for the web server is just a White screen.
Browser launch requires you to host the html in some manner you can't just open the html.

Save to file or local storage works best, unless it's not a typical Twine build.
Not twine custom web app

This seems like a cool start, but I think it could really use some work in communicating what it going on with the math (even if only abstractly). There's a lot of stuff that simply aren't made particularly clear, like:
  • What determines whether a grapple/seduce succeeds or fails
  • What determines whether a resist succeeds or fails
  • What the difference between "tenderly" and "roughly" is
  • What the opponent's resistances are (or more directly, why should you use attacks on one body part vs another)
  • What any of the body options in character creation do
With a bit more transparency in how the systems work, I think this could be really fun!
Will try to think of a way to introduce the concepts in a tutorial, a lot of it is RNG pitting your organ vs their organ's resistance, will leave some parts opaque for gameplay reasons but you raise a fair point.

Man, I'd really would've prefered if your opponent fucked you when you lost instead of a: YOU LOSE! TRY AGAIN!

It's all so one-sided. I'm fighting in this sex tournament and I'm the only one willing to fuck?! WHAT?!
I added a simple lose system, but doing more is a fair bit of a rework and not directly in scope, but still have it in the pipeline as possible future addition.

Sojonin

Feb 14, 2018

Browser launch requires you to host the html in some manner you can't just open the html.

Not twine custom web app

Will try to think of a way to introduce the concepts in a tutorial, a lot of it is RNG pitting your organ vs their organ's resistance, will leave some parts opaque for gameplay reasons but you raise a fair point.

I added a simple lose system, but doing more is a fair bit of a rework and not directly in scope, but still have it in the pipeline as possible future addition.
Save to file should still work in a fashion. The question would then be if it saves as a text file or an unreadable custom file.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017

Not twine custom web app

yes i was using Win10 Pro 64bit

DeadVoid

Sep 12, 2017
I just want to note that Lucina's normal pic is actually of Harmonized Mia (Summer Mia) from Fire Emblem Heroes, who is a completely different character in Fire Emblem.

gabriel15458

Jun 18, 2019
Game is very good! I would only put more tournaments, there are very few tournaments in the game of "real women"

The more tournaments and variety of women the better

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes