2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Square284x284Logo.png

Overview:
A HTML Web game where you build yourself a sexfighter (male, female or futa), duke it out with other fighters(female only), building your skills, and eventually amassing as harem of beaten sex slaves. Fully open source & contributions welcome (See git page for guide)​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-18
Release Date: 2020-10-18
Developer: herotica -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2
OS:Online (issues for most, works on some: Linux, Windows)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Moved away from project so no updates coming I'm afraid, code is Open Source if you want it as a jumping point to something similar, if you do give this a go, ignoring known issues would be intrigued to see reviews for text sex rewards, writing quality, idea, etc.

DOWNLOAD

Main: -
Real Female (Beta): -

OFFLINE - In Alpha, unreliable
Linux(Deb): - -
Windows(!Having Issues - Looking into): - -

Extras:

screen1.png screen2.png screen3.png screen4.png screen5.png screen6.png

Last edited:

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
Hmm, well that's rare a BF arena-style fighter thing. From my brief trying it out, it seems a bit odd that the 'Orgasm Limit' never seems to get mentioned in the battle text. Just kind of notice that you lose 1 every time Arousal goes over 100, but the log doesn't seem to mention anything about it.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

simslove2000

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Blame Dmitry for that art, and my dubious taste...

since when humans have horse tails ?
The tail is what you noticed, if thats the only weird thing then congrats good sir!!

Hmm, well that's rare a BF arena-style fighter thing. From my brief trying it out, it seems a bit odd that the 'Orgasm Limit' never seems to get mentioned in the battle text. Just kind of notice that you lose 1 every time Arousal goes over 100, but the log doesn't seem to mention anything about it.
Good spot, thanks I thought I'd handled that, been at it too long and I'm missing bits, bugs are appreciated!

Anything eventful happen in this if you're on the losing side, or any submissive content in general in that regard for the player character?
No, wasn't really the focus of the game at this point, but if thats something that people want then I may be able to to extend it, my only pain is I can codh better than I can write erotic situations, it's a good thought though, thanks.

HOW to runing on the Windows
For now, just play online, I'm looking at building it for windows but theirs a few other kinks I want to iron out before fully releasing on desktop (mainly an easy save system)

Mabo666

Jun 29, 2018
You should probably do a quickfix update on the game. Specially for the training/gym part.
Made 3 characters one of each, all failed their training until I ran out money. 60 workouts with 0% successrate doesn't really make the game fun.

NewgateEd

Jan 4, 2018
would be cool if had animations, simple gifs like the others HTML games, this thing has potential to be very good

simslove2000

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
You should probably do a quickfix update on the game. Specially for the training/gym part.
Made 3 characters one of each, all failed their training until I ran out money. 60 workouts with 0% successrate doesn't really make the game fun.
Will have a look now, what training where you doing? Seems to work for me, but the higher the skill level the lower the success rate, if your training your highest skill on the cheapest option it will have a low chance.

During char creation, selecting and unselecting sexual endurance give inf TCH points.
Fixed, thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: OneWayMissile

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Main question - futa content is unavoidable or optional? Amount of "protagonist" tags suggest it's optional but you can't be sure in anything now :D

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019

I suspect their power has to be greater than your skill for it to work at all.

simslove2000

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
simslove2000 can i ask is there a method to cheat?
Yeah it's really not too hard tbh, on the lobby export your character save (it's a .json file), if you open this in any json editor or , skip past the images and you can easily alter settings on your character.

I suspect their power has to be greater than your skill for it to work at all.
No it should merely adjust the chance value, training power 1 for a skill at ~60 is close to 10%, whereas for a <20 level skill level it's closer to 30% with large gains for a bigger training level.

simslove2000

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
How have people found the training section, seems to be some issues with it being too low a chance, this considered, I may rework it to be 100% success rate but with a price that scales in relation to current skill level.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes