2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
I gotta say that I think the online host is failing to load several menu images and other elements and I tried several devices. But yeah, the game could also use a windows-ready build for general user friendliness. And maybe for Android players, which most of us would use JoiPlay for several html titles.

Selithris

Oct 7, 2017
Having an issue with my game; unlocked a bunch of slaves, running into an issue with unlocked league characters.

Did a character export and got this fun sequence in the XML

"League of Legends":["sarah","sonaBuvelle","katarina","nidalee","anna","megara","elsa","belle"]

Seems like some unlocked characters are getting the wrong category when unlocked.

Reactions: Guymanwell

simslove2000

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Having an issue with my game; unlocked a bunch of slaves, running into an issue with unlocked league characters.

Did a character export and got this fun sequence in the XML

"League of Legends":["sarah","sonaBuvelle","katarina","nidalee","anna","megara","elsa","belle"]

Seems like some unlocked characters are getting the wrong category when unlocked.
Thanks for this, will have a look, if you can would you mind sending me your save file?

I gotta say that I think the online host is failing to load several menu images and other elements and I tried several devices. But yeah, the game could also use a windows-ready build for general user friendliness. And maybe for Android players, which most of us would use JoiPlay for several html titles.
Will attempt to have a look a getting one built soon

Reactions: Konpon

simslove2000

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
This is a very promising start, but it needs a bit more on the gameplay front (its very hard to tell what strategy to pursue. Plus it seems very unbalanced at the moment). Also its weird to play a male character but I'm able to use my pussy on my (female) opponent's cock.
Missed your post somehow, thanks for the info should be fixed now

simslove2000

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
In other news, now up, might work for those having issues on the other site

Reactions: Guymanwell

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Any chances for more opponents from male and futa groups that could match the player options? The underground arena has some, but the league matches are pretty much all females at the momemt. It's fine as a start, but maybe each league could have some of those groups with additional people added in their ranks that match those criteria? More reasons to revisit, too.
In other news, now up, might work for those having issues on the other site
As the post above said, specifically on the Buy Skills section, if there were suppose to be pictures there, they do not show up. Also, whenever I pick Orc, and swap to another race, then back, the Cock Resistance bonus stays and stacks, letting anyone have 100 of that stat from the beginning, and pretty much saving you on Skill points and future training expenses for it. This is also true on the previous site build.

Last edited:

simslove2000

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Any chances for more opponents from male and futa groups that could match the player options? The underground arena has some, but the league matches are pretty much all females at the momemt. It's fine as a start, but maybe each league could have some of those groups with additional people added in their ranks that match those criteria? More reasons to revisit, too.

As the post above said, specifically on the Buy Skills section, if there were suppose to be pictures there, they do not show up. Also, whenever I pick Orc, and swap to another race, then back, the Cock Resistance bonus stays and stacks, letting anyone have 100 of that stat from the beginning, and pretty much saving you on Skill points and future training expenses for it. This is also true on the previous site build.
Personally building it to interests, was looking at building a futa league, but found lack of canon futa (not super surprising, but may go back to looking at some point and use a bit of personal preference).

Orc bug is now fixed, cheers for the heads up

simslove2000

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
A lot of images in character creation (online) still don't load.
Still unable to replicate network issues unfortunately.. till I do I have no idea what the issue is, if you get a chance can you post which ones? might help me narrow the issue down.
Thanks

Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
I really like the idea behind this. This game could be alot of fun with more variety&images

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Decent game, but what happens if you lose and don't have enough money to enter underground battles anymore? You can't earn money and you can't train yourself to get stronger any longer.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Decent game, but what happens if you lose and don't have enough money to enter underground battles anymore? You can't earn money and you can't train yourself to get stronger any longer.
Haven't played 1.1 yet but in 1.0 the first underground battle "costs" -10, so you earn 10 by just signing in to get beaten from pros. While you usually lose it if you do it a couple of times you earn enough to try a league battle again.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Haven't played 1.1 yet but in 1.0 the first underground battle "costs" -10, so you earn 10 by just signing in to get beaten from pros. While you usually lose it if you do it a couple of times you earn enough to try a league battle again.
I tried that battle a few times, I'm pretty sure it says "you lose your bet" when you lose.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes