2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
i try to run the exe version and just white screen.
i try to open the html version using localhost/ or open index the same thing happened. do i need to use composer too for local server? like how you even run the game?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
i try to open the html version using localhost/ or open index the same thing happened. do i need to use composer too for local server? like how you even run the game?
Well, this is pretty throughly talked about on the last page, the only one that works is the online version the exe doesn't work for some reason and wasn't fixed by the developer as far as I know.

Reactions: X Death

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
Is this still bring worked on? it seems like there's some technical issues with the current build

simslove2000

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Isn't this game an interactive remake of Battle Sluts by TokhaarGol?

---
yeah offline has very much seemed to only work on my machine, apologies, may look into again at some point once the software I'm using gets updated.

Do the online links not work for you?
The downloadable HTML version is for running on a webserver not as a local offline player though if you code & use npm the library 'serve' would work.

crakspider

Dec 7, 2017
So i beat all the leagues, but there are still upgrades i havent gotten. Are there other ways to get League points, or am I just locked out of those upgrades?

Reactions: leechurch

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
1621139634657.png 1621139801915.png 1621140032544.png
This is on a male character, breast attacks also happen, and based on the export file showing that resistances for V/B attacks aren't being gained, the latter is also not intended...
(Ryou's instance isn't using player pronouns, spelling error on Hakaba, and ".,"s appears on some but not all chars)

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
I must ask, If this is the Final build, then why isn't there the "Completed" Tag attached to the tittle of this thread?
Honestly, I find that it isn't complete enough. Not to mention, too cheeseable in many ways as is.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes