1.00 star(s) 5 Votes

guanoprata

Apr 4, 2023
Ain't that great news? Should I play it right away? or should I wait for it to finish (is it worth waiting for)?
Play it right away (I'm talking about Secret Care Cafe, not the trash game on this current thread), it has some good 8 hours of content, progress regarding the ending has been too slow and I'm not sure there'll be much added toward the ending anyways, maybe 1-2 hours of more content. Current development focus is on sex scenes for side characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blead666

PMikoto

Sep 13, 2018
Game's not playable, had to use mtool to check variables or edit values just to progress on quests. The reporter also vanishes after finishing her second quest.

Jan 31, 2020
Can someone please fix this bloody broken game please? Scenes of wife's cheating seems to be repetitive and never advance at all. The computer on the third floor also breaks the game once you interact with it.

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Apparently dev fixed some stuff.
1705691174306.png
I wanted to play, but seeing as the version in here is a mess I'll wait... Also, by what people said if I don't like Netorare nor Swinging I still have the Vanilla and Netori routes... Right?

1.00 star(s) 5 Votes