1.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Jan 31, 2020
Can someone please provide a complete english translation of this game? Clearly, it is a partial translation! Don't put a ''complete'' tag on it!

satyral09

May 20, 2022
have someone of you tried to place some empty file in this path under the name: img/pictures/statusmain.png and see if this will fix this problem?

guanoprata

Apr 4, 2023
have someone of you tried to place some empty file in this path under the name: img/pictures/statusmain.png and see if this will fix this problem?
It "fixes", but then it does not show the background/explanations, only the numbers seen here:

1694610076450.png

Spider456

Sep 26, 2020
I have tried extracting the game few times and my antivirus keeps detecting a heuristic virus Heur.AdvML.B from the winmm.dll file is anyone else getting this problem if so do they know it is a real virus or just a false positive

guanoprata

Apr 4, 2023
I have tried extracting the game few times and my antivirus keeps detecting a heuristic virus Heur.AdvML.B from the winmm.dll file is anyone else getting this problem if so do they know it is a real virus or just a false positive
I also thought it was a false positive, but VirusTotal shows that a dozen AVs actually detect it, and the behaviour of the file, is really not OK...

1694668832766.png
1694668946559.png

It creates a file "readme.dll" on the Desktop and runs it. Very suspicious.

Maybe we should take down all the links before a bigger issue happens?

Edit: The game works without that file. For now, just delete it.

TBNRmojoz

Jan 27, 2019
When I bang the school girl it cuts off before the end and resets the married woman's quest also I did everyone's quest and I still can't Finnish married woman's quest

guanoprata

Apr 4, 2023
Would you mind telling how did you get it to work?
Thank you.
Go to "www\img\pictures", copy any of the files, rename that new file as statusmain.rpgmvp

1694753919058.png

These files are encrypted, so I can't open each one to check which is the correct status file, or if there's even any status file in there at all. I'd need to try each one through trial and error on the game, renaming as ".png" does not work.

monsterhunterbrony

Dec 10, 2019
aight so I tried them all and the actual status image isnt present at all, there is also no pregnant status images for any of the girl despite being an impregnation focused game. 2 images are preg sex with the wife. so yeah it furthers confirm that the dev probably accidentally uploaded a WIP version of the game instead of the finished one and is probably completely unaware that he did.

Zmegatrolls

Aug 16, 2020
Go to "www\img\pictures", copy any of the files, rename that new file as statusmain.rpgmvp

View attachment 2931297

These files are encrypted, so I can't open each one to check which is the correct status file, or if there's even any status file in there at all. I'd need to try each one through trial and error on the game, renaming as ".png" does not work.
I checked with the decrypter, and there isn't a status file. Just scenes and character sprites.

guanoprata

Apr 4, 2023
Nice recommendation~ Overview of this game seems interesting. Will play~
It's very interesting, although I wish the developer would work on finishing the main route and NTR quests instead of just working on side characters on all previous updates... Besides that, it's a well developed game and I think it will actually see a final release, unlike 99% of all "in-development" games here.

And of course, unlike the game on this actual thread.

Reactions: Blead666

Blead666

Mar 9, 2019
It's very interesting, although I wish the developer would work on finishing the main route and NTR quests instead of just working on side characters on all previous updates... Besides that, it's a well developed game and I think it will actually see a final release, unlike 99% of all "in-development" games here.

And of course, unlike the game on this actual thread.
Ain't that great news? Should I play it right away? or should I wait for it to finish (is it worth waiting for)?

1.00 star(s) 5 Votes