1.00 star(s) 5 Votes

monsterhunterbrony

Dec 10, 2019
there is 3 story path: Faithful path, take care of each other and prosper, then there is neglect the wife and have her be used by all the village, and finally you can seduce the other women in town. Problem is, the game is so broken right now that none of these routes can be progressed through

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Netorare - You are being cucked and don't like it
Netorase - You are being cucked and you like it
Netori - You do the cucking

I'd say this game is probably all 3 at once.
hard to agree with the second one considering the game dies when you go to watch the recordings on pc so we have no idea of the mc's real thoughts

Arandom1

Jun 4, 2021
there is 3 story path: Faithful path, take care of each other and prosper, then there is neglect the wife and have her be used by all the village, and finally you can seduce the other women in town. Problem is, the game is so broken right now that none of these routes can be progressed through
interesting, if there is a faithfull route i will give it a try when the game actually works

Reactions: Frumi

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
you can't sell anything, farm, what is going on? Sprite errors happening everywhere? Is there fixed translated game?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
No offense to my Japanese brothers and sisters, but, there is a lot of language in this game that is Japanese, making it hard to follow the story. I thought this was a fan's translated game, maybe, he/she was distracted a few times and missed translating a lot of the game.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
While not seemingly working at the moment, the seemingly intended way to play the game is to pass the day in the coffee shop.

After this you are given the choice wether to have sex with the wife or not.

If you want to go for the faithful/stallion path just pick to have sex with the wife each time and her satisfaction will seemingly stay at 100.

If you want to go with the NTR/swinging route then just pick no to have sex with the wife each time and the satisfaction will drop until eventually the wife starts sleeping with other men.

So it's super easy to not go NTR and to go the NTR route you have to activly pick not to have sex with the wife multiple times in a row and keep picking no to sex each day. It could also be said to be cheating since from my understanding the wife will never really be stolen, unless it's in an ending I guess, since if you raise the satisfaction up again she will from what I've understood stop sleeping around again, though it might differ depending on how much she sleeps around but again it can't really be tested or at least I won't do it xD. The overall feel and story for the village is that as I mentioned earlier a succubus is the towns guardian deity and such every wife is seemingly a shared community wife if they so wish it but yeah with how broken the game is it's hard to tell if everything the dev has mentioned is BS or not.

So while I haven't tested it out myself since I just dropped the game from my testing in the current version on here the game doesn't seem to register most of the stuff that happens in the game so it's unclear if you can even go for the NTR/swinging path by picking no to sex each day or not.

guanoprata

Apr 4, 2023
TL;DR: For now, this game is unplayable. Unfinished, even worse than some "0.10" games made by beginners here on F95. If you want something similar but actually good, play "Secret Care Cafe" (also has optional NTR/swapping)

Here's a list of problems I found (will update when I find more, this thing is full of them)
Major issues:
- If you try to sell items the game crashes
- If you try to use the camera/PC (which may or may not just be a remniscence room, we don't know), the game crashes. The game hints to that being a security camera and giving access to more in-depth NTR scenes, but I'm not sure.
- Quest List does not update to "completed" even when you finish them
- Having repeated sex with the "School Girl" somehow triggers the "Married Woman" introduction lines after it, which makes no sense.
- After having sex twice with the "School Girl", the "Married Woman" appears doubled on her house
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- The above event seems to have "hardlocked" my progress on the Netori route for the "Married Woman". I'm not able to convince the town hall to plant the "Muramura" corn
- Many lines (especially secondary lines, when you speak twice to a character) are not translated. A few of the primary lines are also not translated, especially some of the quest explanations. It's a MTL translation and "somewhat" understandable, but not great.

It's like someone half-assedly manually "translated" only the parts they found "important", just enough to be able to call it "English Translated".
Looks lazy AF. Flavor text is also important.

Minor issues:
- Shrine map has no collisions besides a few objects, you can walk through walls/mountains.
- You can walk through the wall on the map "Behind the Hill", on X:6 Y:11
- On several scenes characters simply dissapear when interacting with them on "event triggers" (only the portrait image is shown, the characters are not on the map), it's a minor issue, but it's noticeable.
- Portrait of the "Married Woman" gets stuck on the screen after you talk to her twice when she asks for Alcohol. You can fix that by speaking with other females.

Anyways, I did not finish this game, spent 2 and a half hours on it and I won't play until there's an update, because that's probably more time than the developer spent testing this game.

I love the concept and jumped right into it just by reading the title (I did not even check the comments), but the execution is awful. It's extremely shallow and full of bugs.

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 5 Votes