Collection GIF Video SlipperyT Collection [2023-06-18] [SlipperyT]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

calbonus

Aug 3, 2020
well... he really want to milk dry this one down to the bone before releasing

JOA5 Editing Progress Update (SFX/Editing/Leaks) (Patreon)

So, I'm about half way through now! It's honestly not that bad, just tedious is all. About to start the scene where she gets banged by two Pillagers. I think you guys are really going to enjoy this animation once it's out. This animation is definitely coming out this year for sure, maybe within a few months, who knows . Still got a lot to do. No, I don't plan on paying someone to do the SFX for this lemme work
If you weren't familiar I'm also collaborating with the for Jenny on getting new voices added in with custom moans (for sex stuff), voice quips, etc. so that'll be fun to have within this animation. Working with her currently on getting the Jenny x Enderman segment with custom VA work, as well for the rest of the sex scenes when that time comes ‍‍
Lastly, I feel bad for not posting more frequent updates about this project to you lovely people. There is A LOT in this project! I've been pretty eager to show off more snippets from this. It's been on my mind anytime I go a few days/weeks without posting. Maybe anxiety, idk
I've been dealing with leaks for a while now with any scrap of content I post here it gets immediately leaked, within a day most times. It kills my drive to wanna spoil YOU guys when there's someone that's gonna post it elsewhere thus spoiling the scene(s) and ruining my drive to wanna continue making Minecraft stuff after. To be fair, you give me $5, you get to see everything I've posted. It's a struggle for NSFW creators fr
My idea when this whole animation is ready; is to start with a few teasers then a trailer revealing more about it as its ready for upload. Figured it'd be more fun to release this way

sliperry 1.png slippery 2.jpg

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018

So, I'm about half way through now! It's honestly not that bad, just tedious is all. About to start the scene where she gets banged by two Pillagers. I think you guys are really going to enjoy this animation once it's out. This animation is definitely coming out this year for sure, maybe within a few months, who knows . Still got a lot to do. No, I don't plan on paying someone to do the SFX for this lemme work
If you weren't familiar I'm also collaborating with the for Jenny on getting new voices added in with custom moans (for sex stuff), voice quips, etc. so that'll be fun to have within this animation. Working with her currently on getting the Jenny x Enderman segment with custom VA work, as well for the rest of the sex scenes when that time comes ‍‍
Lastly, I feel bad for not posting more frequent updates about this project to you lovely people. There is A LOT in this project! I've been pretty eager to show off more snippets from this. It's been on my mind anytime I go a few days/weeks without posting. Maybe anxiety, idk
I've been dealing with leaks for a while now with any scrap of content I post here it gets immediately leaked, within a day most times. It kills my drive to wanna spoil YOU guys when there's someone that's gonna post it elsewhere thus spoiling the scene(s) and ruining my drive to wanna continue making Minecraft stuff after. To be fair, you give me $5, you get to see everything I've posted. It's a struggle for NSFW creators fr
My idea when this whole animation is ready; is to start with a few teasers then a trailer revealing more about it as its ready for upload. Figured it'd be more fun to release this way

View attachment 3263287 View attachment 3263426
I wouldn't say he's milking it, more like "Hey this has been a LONG time coming, so I wanna make sure it's done right" while still being as transparent as possible as to what is happening behind the scenes.

gren69

Mar 23, 2022

View attachment 3263287 View attachment 3263426
This guy gets it
1705289041374.png

Projectx21

Jun 4, 2022
Does anyone have the file, the link doesn't work anymore?

6k+ Tumblr Followers Animation Pack (Patreon)

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Bruh..... oh well i guess hes at the end and everyone can finally wait for it, i say by april ?

Luke23031

Jun 5, 2023
I'm about finished with the Warden encounter! I'm at the part where the chicken gets the Warden's attention now. So... roughly 70-80% of the animation is complete now! I want to do some color grading/visual tweaks to some shots afterwards but yeah that's on the to-do list as well

I sent the parts over to Lizzy to do her VA work on it, so when that comes back I can say the Warden scene will be officially done with! One more encounter to go. It's a really good feeling seeing this whole project coming together! I can see the finish line from here

If you guys ever have any questions drop a question in the comments and I'll respond to them! Don't ask me for a release date though, I'm close to completion, but I don't wanna push it with a deadline. We all know how game companies like that have been these days. I do have something at the end of this animation I'm hyped to show off though. More about that when I'm closer to completion

Resolve_YMfWoX7zLr.png

XLegion5000

May 22, 2018
4 months from the final wip and now 70-80% done, making decent-good time for the editing with how long the animation been in development.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes