Collection GIF Video SlipperyT Collection [2023-06-18] [SlipperyT]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

OliFer12

Oct 15, 2023

Pokaż mniej
Okay I know these get old, but I am actually almost finished with the whole animation (all sfx/post editing included). I did all the visual editing during this week so I'm a little exhausted from that, but I am all caught up to the dragon scene now. I won't get into the specifics of the post editing, but it was a lot to mess with.

What's left?
  • SFX/Post Editing
    • Dragon encounter
    • Ending scene
  • Edit in a recap, add disclaimers/warnings, add end credits, then I think I can say the project will be ready for release.
Any Teasers?
My plan with any saucy teasers now is to reveal them with a public short trailer I've had in-mind to show off the animation when its close to release. The leaks are just too frequent to really wanna show off more before its ready if I'm being honest. Love you guys, but this kills my drive. I don't mind showing off the less spicy parts cuz I added a lot in this idk why.
Though, the next post here involving anything with JOA, might be the last one if you catch my drift (wink, wink)

Possible Livestream?
Me and LizzleWaffle (Jenny's VA) wanted to livestream the whole animation first on a streaming service w/ her live reactions then post a download here the following day or evening, not sure yet. She's going to stream it on since the animation is a little NFSW for Twitch, but I mean it'll be free to make an account if you want to participate in this.
NOTE: You'll have to follow her page (free) if you wanna participate in the stream, just as a heads up. That's just how Fansly services work. I don't want to host a livestream so I asked her if she wanted to and that's what she uses. This'll most likely be a one-time thing so after the stream is over, she'll go back to her usual content.
What are your thoughts on the livestream? Sounds fun to me, and it helps her out cuz she's been such a great person to work with. She hasn't seen the full animation yet so it'd be fun to watch her reactions to it. Plus there's so many random things in it, I'd just love to see the chat reactions as well

Reactions: Jeff 2601
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes