Collection GIF Video SlipperyT Collection [2023-06-18] [SlipperyT]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
thanos-fine-ill-do-it-myself.gif

"Finally reached the end of the animating side for Jenny's Odd Adventure part 5! Ody made me this nice cherry blossom area to end the animation on and I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. Glad to have him help me along the way with all the awesome scenery you'll see in the animation!

Kinda crazy how it only took 1,194 days to animate or about 3 years, 3 months to finish from the in 2020. I feel old... Not really too proud of that if I'm being honest, though there were a lot of ups and downs along the way while making this. Managed to persevere through with your guys' support and the help I had along the way. Thank you guys so much!

I'm gonna spend a few days beforehand with the wife to get new flooring put down before I tackle the editing process of this. I'm hoping once I'm finished with this animation I can manage to get some kind of routine again 'cause this animation has screwed my whole flow and motivation as a whole. I'm sure time away is all I need, but not once this animation is out

What's left?

With the animation-side of things taken care of now; I'll be compiling all the animation I have (un-edited is about 50 minutes w/ roughly 20 minutes of sex scenes) into my editing software and start with that. Just your general post-processing, compiling, adding sounds, etc. with some titles here and there

I don't really have an ETA when this will be public, though the plan is before the year is over depending on if things go swimmingly while editing this. Never edited something this long before"

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Chill. We will get there. Just a matter of time. It's the waiting game
honestly with how long the project is and how tedious sound work is it would probably be safe to assume we wont see it finished for months still, depending on how much he wants to do with it and whether or not he has help. All the sound effects, any musics, if he wants to add some voice acting, etc, it's gonna be a long process. I'm expecting nothing for at least 6 months or so just to keep the hype from demolishing my expectations.

Porunareg

May 10, 2018
honestly with how long the project is and how tedious sound work is it would probably be safe to assume we wont see it finished for months still, depending on how much he wants to do with it and whether or not he has help. All the sound effects, any musics, if he wants to add some voice acting, etc, it's gonna be a long process. I'm expecting nothing for at least 6 months or so just to keep the hype from demolishing my expectations.
It's sort of weird how long this took, 4 years is pretty long. Very long, that's the same amount of time when my depression started and when it ended.

XLegion5000

May 22, 2018
Didn’t slip lose motivation
For a while
Was busy moving to a new location awhile back, and was resituating, now they have recently made the last wip for the animation, and rn is rendering and editing it all, so all we can do is wait.
And also took a momentary pause to go through the previous animations and deciding to scrap some parts out due to damn Patreon, and was about to scrap the Ender Dragon scenes and replace it with something humanoid, until someone close on work found a loophole to get it to be okay to keep the dragon in.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes