Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Android version stuck at breakfast .
I know, there is a bug, in all OS versions, sorry...
but I didn't patch it because I'm in with a complete re-edition of the game (some minor code adjustments, and overall a complete re-define of the art-style); in few weeks, I will update this new re-edition, with also a great translation and dialogues improving of a new collaborator; I preferred don't spend my time to arrange this update you had downloaded, but work hard with the new components and drawings.

For this reasons, if you are curios, I suggest to wait the new version; anyway thanks for your post.
PS
if take a fast look on my Youtube channel, you can have a quick idea of the new style

see you

Reactions: madarapotato

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
A new collaborator

Hi friends,
It's my pleasure to introduce you "Shie", a programmer.
The silence of these days was also due to this search for a programmer that I did, and to the various interviews that took place.
So, our team consists of three people now, I really appreciate this news because, as you can imagine, for me it's a great time gain..., and I particularly appreciate both this two people, Tiger and Shie, because they are collaborating for free ...
So, we therefore hope that, all of us and you, will start this project slowly to take off ...

Have a nice day

GßimReaper

Mar 30, 2019
I can't move laundry or pick laundry in Android version
Whenever I click laundry it shows finger showing above what does that mean

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Next versions n will be released on???
this moth for sure will be ready, I don't know yet the exact day, but it will contain the new starting version already updated for members only (not visible now here ), plus some forward scenes.

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Update Slip Over Time Ch.1 V 01.0 [re-edit]

Hi all,

even this is an half re-edition update of the old scenes already shown, I named it "official" because "Shie", the programmer, is now part of our team, and these last 3 weeks was necessary to organize , describe, schematize and re-write the renpy code; you have no idea how many things are necessary to be define , to be able to speak the "same language" when two or more unknown person must communicate about a project.

Anyway, we are in general satisfy, with next update, that will complete the story steps you already know (obviously with some changes) , also the code will be set and build for the great and hard part, ready to be implemented with new scenes, events, game's mechanic, and so on.

About my art work... , more of my time it was dedicate to understand and build the code (before) and in this last time to find the coordination with the new collaborators; I finally decided and defined the art-style I want to use in the project and now I hope and think that the big hard walls are done, so I would now have more time to concentrate my time much more for the drawings; all this would get a good sprint and give more speed on all.

Personally, the last image you will see in this update (before the end page), even if is a simple portrait of Dag gave me much satisfy about the execution technique with photoshop, lights, and some others... It's not perfect how much I would (probably I will never satisfy of myself), but I can see an improve in myself that gave me more stimulation.

I, and all we , hope soon, exceeded all this re-edition, to give you more and more interest, fun and desire to see this project grow.

All the links for the downloads, are be updated in the Patreon Open Page.
soon will be update all also here on F95zone

see you all

Markuss

Apr 4, 2018
Re you talking about this new version update friday?

What problems?
When you get up from bed in the morning and go straight downstairs you see your mother and 2 sisters in the kitchen then the mother asks about the laundry and the game reverts you coming out of the bathroom smelling the coffee so you go downstairs again and nobody is visible and plus you can not collect the laundry all I get is Ooops under construction

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
When you get up from bed in the morning and go straight downstairs you see your mother and 2 sisters in the kitchen then the mother asks about the laundry and the game reverts you coming out of the bathroom smelling the coffee so you go downstairs again and nobody is visible and plus you can not collect the laundry all I get is Ooops under construction
Sure you have a wrong old version, it's all changed

Reactions: Markuss

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Anwering to JAMESGORM - CYBERKILLER - VULGARFAP:
All the worke done in this last months it was did for re-define tha art-style, so the main story and scene don't have changes , but they have complete review , this you saw it's only the half part of the re-edition (for this reason it's short); soon will be complete, and after the game will go forward.

Yes there will be incest

see you

Reactions: fertywerps
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes