VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Slip Over Time [v0.10] [Deltadidirac]

1. 2.00 star(s)

kihi

Version: Ch.1 v01.0

Short and shit. Needs another release at least to become a game.

Art: Hand drawn and not to my taste - has an 80s aesthetic to it. Like that it is hand drawn, I assume that the dev is the artist and will probably improve as the project progresses.
    UI: Not good
    Game play: Non existing

I do not recommend anyone playing this in it's current state.

Avoid. Will revisit if this gets an update, but in its current state there is nothing of value.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

pompadour

I love this game, for the story the characters, the composition all...
    I look forward that when the Author will find all the right and defined styles, the Art of this game will have a real quality jump. I think there is high potential in this game about several aspects...

Godd luck to the Team, can't wait the evolution and the next updates..
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 350655

I like the Game from the Start ! The Music is fantastic ( nocking on Heavens Door and others ) and the Game is different to others. I like the Situation in the Bathroom at the Start. He comes inside the Sister stands naked and she told him to come inside. In other Games the Girls make trouble... I am on the Start but the Night is long....

Ich mag das Spiel von Anfang an, die Musik ist toll ( Nocking on Heavens Door etc ) Das Spiel ist anders als andere , der Spieler kommt in das Bad und seine Schwester steht nackt da. In anderen Spielen machen die Mädchen einen Aufstand hier bittet die Schwester den Spieler ins Bad... Ich bin am Anfang aber die Nacht ist lang....