pompadour

Nov 14, 2018
Paywall locked content. Thanks for wasting my time.
Hi...
generally the Author, often post here the links of Patreon (also the loked), I think to maintain the contacs and also because some members (as me), often give a look here even the mail. Don't be angry.
I can paste here the original post and the images, (but not in the real HQ format, or the author will kill me).

Hi all,
as promised, down here you can find a zip file, in witch you can find 3 gift images.
One regarding Lilly, and two are of Miryam, one of them I already have posted it, but this new version it's redraw her face and all images are better set for use it as a wallpaper; I hope you will like.
(PS. all the images are visible during their build-process on You Tube)

This week I will finish for sure the long animation I'm doing, after that I will go on with the new drawings and I take a look also to the timeline with a define date.

Have a nice day
Lilly-wake-up.jpg

Miryam-sleeping.jpg

Miryam-make-up.jpg

bye

DeMoN!

Jan 11, 2018
When I begin a new game he says he is hungry and smells coffee then I cant find his mom help please

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
I tried there is no one there
I am playing with Android
I'm sorry,
but the only OS version without bugs and errors is the PC/Win (when I builded them I did only a fast test understand how differentiate the OS).

For now you can only use the PC, with the next version, I hope I will fix all; I didn't do it now because may things are changed during it development.

sorry again

DeMoN!

Jan 11, 2018
I downloaded the game from patreon and I have the same problem
I think I will wait for the next build
Or maybe anyone help me by uploading save file after talking to mom in the kitchen at the beginning and I would be thankful to him

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
I downloaded the game from patreon and I have the same problem
I think I will wait for the next build
Or maybe anyone help me by uploading save file after talking to mom in the kitchen at the beginning and I would be thankful to him
belive me,
it's better if wait the next update , because even if the whole story don't change, many images, styles and dialogues will be more different...
the update it was programmed for the end of April, so it's near..

Reactions: DeMoN!

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
fast WIP

hey Delta, just wanted to thank you for making this game !

the concept is so delicious !

i appreciate you working on this

my only request is, please don't abandon this !

it really looks like a great game !

i wish you the best !

please work at your own pace and be comfortable.

i really love the game !

Reactions: Dag Robertson

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
hey Delta, just wanted to thank you for making this game !

the concept is so delicious !

i appreciate you working on this

my only request is, please don't abandon this !

it really looks like a great game !

i wish you the best !

please work at your own pace and be comfortable.

i really love the game !
Thank you for your appreciation and encouragement; I believe a lot in my work and I don't want to abandon it, I just hope it find his supporters to make me free to dedicate all my time on it, otherwise I can't continue with these rhythms (work, family, this game ...) and I'll have to make choices in the end ...
Anyway, we will see with the next 2/3 updates what happens ..., in the meantime I work as best I can, and I have many ideas of how to develop this game in an innovative and unexpected way, and I really want to make them realizable.

see you

Reactions: fuckyouassholes

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Thank you for your appreciation and encouragement; I believe a lot in my work and I don't want to abandon it, I just hope it find his supporters to make me free to dedicate all my time on it, otherwise I can't continue with these rhythms (work, family, this game ...) and I'll have to make choices in the end ...
Anyway, we will see with the next 2/3 updates what happens ..., in the meantime I work as best I can, and I have many ideas of how to develop this game in an innovative and unexpected way, and I really want to make them realizable.

see you
see you too friend !

i wish you the best !

i hope you find what you need to complete this awesome game !

Reactions: Dag Robertson

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Smiling.. two words with you...

I am proceeding with the work, but today I just wanted to describe my state of mind, which is finally positive, after a long time of stress; as you can see from this last image of Dag (the complete video will be uploaded soon on YT), much of the time spent studying, trying, trying and training, is starting to give its results finally. The drawing you see was done in about 6 hours (for me ... it's a remarkable achievement).
I just wanted to convey a little of my joy and positivity to you, since I'm starting a little bit (just a little) to have fun ..., which is very important, I think.

Hugs to all
See you soon

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Hi all... tomorrow is the day...
I finished all the images... and tomorrow morning, I'll check only the last commands and Gui buttons and screens to be sure all work good, and after I'll send to Tigress this half update to have a second check; if there aren't mistake or clear bugs, I will upload the file only for you, members.

see you soon

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes