Mana5

Mar 13, 2018
Awesome job on the game, i've been playing through 1.0 so far but i noticed a few glitches here and there (nothing a reset to an older savestate could fix). Im wondering, is the DL from the 1st site with or without the bugfixes? I think there are 4 in total now.

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
Will someone upload the fixed version? The one posted here is the original 1.0 and I see there has been 4 fixes posted on Patreon.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Hello. Thanks for the game, but actually, even reading the guide, I'm unable to unlock Urine element cause I don't able to finish the "Stop fucking everyone" quest.

slamdunk1992

Aug 8, 2017
Will someone upload the fixed version? The one posted here is the original 1.0 and I see there has been 4 fixes posted on Patreon.
sorry. Was busy:D
fix 4
fix 3
fix 2
fix 1

Reactions: DrackDrap and Shilo

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
the "return to black screen after watching eri laptop" is still here...

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
How to achieve "STOP FUCKING EVERYONE!"?
In fact, you get it after speaking to Eri (she said about only make now recipes with old, fat and shotas)
After, you need to go to the women toilets in the train station and look at the Urine scene, it unlocks the day after a new bathroom scene between the sister and unlocks urine.
The error is to wait something indicating that this Quest is won

Reactions: olton

olton

Nov 3, 2018
In fact, you get it after speaking to Eri (she said about only make now recipes with old, fat and shotas)
After, you need to go to the women toilets in the train station et look at the Urine scene, it unlocks the day after a new bathroom scene between the sister and unlock urine.
The error is to wait something indicating that this Quest is won
Thank you! I will try!
I usually don't use English,so didn't understand what that is written in a guide.
I'm glad to tell you that.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Thank you! I will try!
I usually don't use English,so didn't understand what that is written in a guide.
I'm glad to tell you that.
French is my mother tongue, so I understand. I'm going to try to write a "step by step" walkthrough both in french and english.

olton

Nov 3, 2018
French is my mother tongue, so I understand. I'm going to try to write a "step by step" walkthrough both in french and english.
I'm japanese,though Not a native language-speaking feel a sense of closeness.
Translation is a difficult thing, but it will certainly be worthwhile.
I’m thinking about a way that this game is known by "Japanese geeks"

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Since the game appears to be Japanese, I believe that the game could be downloaded on a japanese website... but probably with the classical mozaic censorship...

Wyrdii

Oct 13, 2017
Since the game appears to be Japanese, I believe that the game could be downloaded on a japanese website... but probably with the classical mozaic censorship...
im pretty sure that the game dev is actually french lol like the game switches are litearlly in french it's just that the names and everything is more towards japanese.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
It's not Japanese.
Ok... thanks, I apologize. But since pictures are "manga like" and that everything looks at japanese (for occidentals), names, places, references... it was a little bit logic. But many thanks to all those who participated in the creation of this game

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
Hello olton o/

I'd love my work to be more known by Japanese people as I'm fan of the Japanese drawing style. I understand that the barriere language is a huge one, unfortunately, I don't have the sufficent funds to make a Japanese translation of SoV2 (if I hired a pro, I calculated it would cost me over $10,000). Another game of mine (Slice of Venture Origins) will have a Japanese translation (the current v0.5 is about to be finished translation-wise). It should be ready during January. I also aim to make my website available in Japanese so that Japanese people can have a better understanding of the story. Thank you for your consideration and your help to make me more known :)

He he, if you mistook my game for a Japanese one, I take it as a big compliment (I'll warn the artist too, that'll please him (he's not Japanese either but he's also a big fan of the Japanese kind of drawing). As Wyrdii stated, I'm French, though :p However, you're right for the rest: SoV2 will be available on DLsite with the classic mosaic censorship. It's sad, but on the other hand, it's the only website that allows my products to be sold, so I'm more grateful than bitter ^^

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Hello olton o/

I'd love my work to be more known by Japanese people as I'm fan of the Japanese drawing style. I understand that the barriere language is a huge one, unfortunately, I don't have the sufficent funds to make a Japanese translation of SoV2 (if I hired a pro, I calculated it would cost me over $10,000). Another game of mine (Slice of Venture Origins) will have a Japanese translation (the current v0.5 is about to be finished translation-wise). It should be ready during January. I also aim to make my website available in Japanese so that Japanese people can have a better understanding of the story. Thank you for your consideration and your help to make me more known :)

He he, if you mistook my game for a Japanese one, I take it as a big compliment (I'll warn the artist too, that'll please him (he's not Japanese either but he's also a big fan of the Japanese kind of drawing). As Wyrdii stated, I'm French, though :p However, you're right for the rest: SoV2 will be available on DLsite with the classic mosaic censorship. It's sad, but on the other hand, it's the only website that allows my products to be sold, so I'm more grateful than bitter ^^

Above all, Ark, I love your games from "SoVs" to "The Hunter". I'm not french, but vaudoise... (not so far). Congratulations for the drawers (for both games), and for the "Japanese atmosphere" of SoV2. I think I'll post a possible "day after day walkthrough" of the first part of the game (probably not perfect but not so far), both in english and in french. I think it can be useful for some gamers since the game is not as easy as it seems (even with the official guide). It will be maybe today, or in few days if you agree. Merci vraiment pour votre travail.

Now I must find how to upload my two walkthroughs ! First time... and I prefer to wait for your agreement

olton

Nov 3, 2018
Hello olton o/

I only played "SoV2" in your game, I would like to try that game as well.
Steam has a community of Japanese-translate by volunteers, so I think there is a possibility of being translated if you released the game there.

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
Above all, Ark, I love your games from "SoVs" to "The Hunter". I'm not french, but vaudoise... (not so far). Congratulations for the drawers (for both games), and for the "Japanese atmosphere" of SoV2. I think I'll post a possible "day after day walkthrough" of the first part of the game (probably not perfect but not so far), both in english and in french. I think it can be useful for some gamers since the game is not as easy as it seems (even with the official guide). It will be maybe today, or in few days if you agree. Merci vraiment pour votre travail.

Now I must find how to upload my two walkthroughs ! First time... and I prefer to wait for your agreement
Thanks for the kind words :) I have absolutely no problem for you posting stuff like walkthroughs and all. I'm sure you'll get a ton of thanks out of it considering how people have been requesting a walkthrough :x

I only played "SoV2" in your game, I would like to try that game as well.
Steam has a community of Japanese-translate by volunteers, so I think there is a possibility of being translated if you released the game there.
Here's the link: It's still WIP though, mind you. However, it's totally impossible for me to release my games on Steam. The content of my games is very frowned upon in the west and basically, DLsite is the only western-friendly site that allows me to sell my game (Maybe Sponsorion when it'll be finished, but that's still unsure). So I can't really propose my game on widely-known platform unfortunatly :/

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Thanks for the kind words :) I have absolutely no problem for you posting stuff like walkthroughs and all. I'm sure you'll get a ton of thanks out of it considering how people have been requesting a walkthrough :x

Here's the link: It's still WIP though, mind you. However, it's totally impossible for me to release my games on Steam. The content of my games is very frowned upon in the west and basically, DLsite is the only western-friendly site that allows me to sell my game (Maybe Sponsorion when it'll be finished, but that's still unsure). So I can't really propose my game on widely-known platform unfortunatly :/

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes