Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I know saves have been posted but just wondering if anyone is working on a true 100% save?

My save files are a bit wonky so I can't get everything and the ones posted lead to some bugged/missing ones. Like there's one called Yuki Sex 2 or something that just crashes the game.

Wyrdii

Oct 13, 2017
I know saves have been posted but just wondering if anyone is working on a true 100% save?

My save files are a bit wonky so I can't get everything and the ones posted lead to some bugged/missing ones. Like there's one called Yuki Sex 2 or something that just crashes the game.
huh kinda intersting because everytime i started that scene nothing happend at all lol.

I was trying to get a full 100% save but with all the bugs in the post game content and some achievements not triggering it sure is pretty annoying to actually get it... you still get like 99,x% of the scenes with the saves that are currently in these threads. I'll probably try to get a platinum achievement save once more bugfixes happend :x (which should be happening in december according to the post on the devs website)

Reactions: Gutsandguts

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I'll probably try to get a platinum achievement save once more bugfixes happend :x (which should be happening in december according to the post on the devs website)
Is that going to just unlock all the scenes in both galleries? I hope so should be easy to edit a save with that if so.

Unrelated but does anyone else want less bestiality and more human sex in the next game? I want to see Yuki actually fucking strangers, as well as some proper shota instead of just mostly oral. I know as characters they prefer bestiality but still.
Although fresh characters to corrupt/awaken would be cool too.

Reactions: Mokuh

Wyrdii

Oct 13, 2017
Is that going to just unlock all the scenes in both galleries? I hope so should be easy to edit a save with that if so.
it's kinda the other way around lol you have to unlock all the scenes to get the achievement.

i actually dont even know how or if you can edit achievements lol but you can edit the scenes in eris pc which is how i got eri public use 7 even though the recipe vanished from my inventory after 6 uses and you can also edit stats that will trigger the events from the other collection BUT theres bugs (at least for me but apparently not everyone since @pervm92 posted a save file with some of them available that made my game crash when i tried to unlock them and he also has X-ray on which i never figured out how to enable... but he cant unlock some scenes that i have because they crash his game lol) that make the game crash or loop once the scene starts which is why i currently cant unlock them.

Wyrdii

Oct 13, 2017
pervm92´s save mit 163 szenen ist bisher der ergiebigste. schafft jemand mehr ?
well let me reupload this

save 2: mine - all scenes on eris pc unlocked although there are like 5 scenes with no thumbnail because they probably aren't in the game yet - eri public use 7 is still watchable (NO X-RAY ON ANY SCENES)
save 5: @pervm92 - almost all scenes in the house shelf collection (HAS X-RAY SCENES ENABLED)

WHATS MISSING:
NAOMI+MAT FUCKING (won't appear even after watching... it's an impossible to miss scene so it's probably bugged why it doesn't show up)

NAOMI+MAT BLOWJOB (won't appear even after watching)
AYAME+REIKO ON THE TOILET (theres literally 4 versions of this scene and the one thats missing is ayame in a schoolgirl outfit pissing in reikos mouth)
AYAME+REIKO FUTA (this worked on my v0.99 file but even after watching it it didn't get added to the recollection menu)

Wyrdii

Oct 13, 2017
Alright you savages, I've finally figured it out.

100% SAVE FILE (all scenes up until v1.0)
  1. All Achievements
  2. All Scenes in the Book recollection
  3. All Scenes in Eris PC
Well I do have to explain some stuff on why theres 3 save files

save 2: this is the one you should play

save 3:
NAOMI+MAT Blowjob is bugged so you can't watch it in the recollection menu but one of the save files has the girls standing right infront of the staircase, if you just walk up the scene starts playing (ONLY ONE TIME)!!!!!

save 4:
AYAME+REIKO FUTA BJ 1 is bugged and won't play from the recollection and will not get added after you've seen it, this was a v0.99 save file and if you select to spend the night with reiko as ayame you have a 50% chance to trigger the scene and it will play and not crash the game (ONLY ONE TIME)!!!!!

Out of the 5 videos in Eris pc without a thumbnail theres still only public use 7 working as the others aren't in the game.

:rolleyes: boy all of that stuff sure was a shitton of work lol (i have no idea if any of the old scenes are bugged or if something in eris computer doesn't work because i just don't want to go through like 170 scenes :rolleyes:)

groggittu

Oct 31, 2017
Please, can someone help me?
In the old versions of the game, I could unlock the Retirement Home. But I didn't write on how to unlock it and I can't unlock now. I've done 4 scenes with the Old Man in the Playground. But with the 5th scene Ayame tells: "I don't feel easy enough with...".
Please, help me

pervm92

Nov 17, 2018
Please, can someone help me?
In the old versions of the game, I could unlock the Retirement Home. But I didn't write on how to unlock it and I can't unlock now. I've done 4 scenes with the Old Man in the Playground. But with the 5th scene Ayame tells: "I don't feel easy enough with...".
Please, help me
you need to do 2 paizuri scense with stray dogs than talk to naomi at night (friday is the best day to do it in my opinion) it will unlock recipe mat ayame urine next shot it 2 times (naomi must be there so only weekend) that way ayame will like shoting WS scenes with animals and drink pee from mans to full unluck ayame WS scenes you need to shot her having anal sex with old man at retirement home

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
Unrelated but does anyone else want less bestiality and more human sex in the next game? I want to see Yuki actually fucking strangers, as well as some proper shota instead of just mostly oral. I know as characters they prefer bestiality but still.
Although fresh characters to corrupt/awaken would be cool too.
I think you are alone there because games like that are far too abundant already. Especially considering that games with Bestiality focus are incredibly rare.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Unrelated but does anyone else want less bestiality and more human sex in the next game? I want to see Yuki actually fucking strangers
Devs known for the more extreme fetishes plus these are beastiality based games. I can't see anything changing.

Reactions: DrackDrap

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Devs known for the more extreme fetishes plus these are beastiality based games. I can't see anything changing.
I don't mean remove it just a higher ratio of human on human action.

Also human + human + animal would be nice, Ayame double penetrated by Mat and Atsushi, yes.

salvo00786

May 29, 2017
Hi... i think that the Eri Public Use 7 is bugged because is the same of Eri Public Use 6., It's correct?

groggittu

Oct 31, 2017
Please, can someone help me with the Reiko's Bad end.
To make the first scene in the Kitchen with Yuki and Reiko, Reiko always says: "Naomi seems to be a really nice girl. Don't make her go mad, okay?"
I don't remember that I had any problem before.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes