Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
EDIT: ADDED A NEW SAVE FILE WITH ALL 5 ENDINGS UNLOCKED

Started a new game with v1.0 and this is about as 100% as it gets (for me at least the rest of the scenes (just 6~ post game scenes with ayame/yuki/reiko futa or atsushi/yuki 2, yuki/straydog at night in the park) are buggy). I don't know which files you actually need to have all the scenes so I just uploaded my entire save folder (save 2 is my actual save and save 3 is my experimental one where I tried to up stats and see if I can trigger events without the game crashing).

Quick rundown
TL;DR just a list of bugs I've encountered if you just want to watch the scenes you don't have to bother reading~:

@Ark Thompson can you add the post game scenes to the crafting table because it's hands down ridiculous how bugged they are. I had to save file edit ayame/reiko, yuki/reiko stats to trigger some of the post game night time events because the game just wouldn't do anything (literally nothing, I had to select "spend time with dad" like 5 times with yuki before it finally triggered a non-h event). I changed the atsushi/yuki stats aswell but when the scene triggers it just leaves me at an empty train station and if i change the other stats to make them higher and unlock the last yuki/ayame/reiko futa scenes it also bugs out (theres a text on screen saying something like "it started raining as soo as they went out so ayame and reiko stayed at home). I've also seen yuki at night in the park with adog but that scene isn't in the recollection book

The achievement for sex with all animals at the zoo doesn't trigger.

When I was adding scenes with save file edit at the end it gave me Eri public use 7 even though the recipe disappeared after 6 (it also gave me 4-5 others but the scenes wouldn't start in the recollection so maybe those are just dummy files for later added scenes?).

Not sure if I missed Kabeer+Hana or if it bugged out but I also had to edit that scene in since he just appeared in the ice cream restaurant without having seen him fuck hana. (Could be totally my fault for missing it since I just rushed through this playthrough to get the save. I did see that scene on my older playthrough~)

Talking to mr. dekai in endless mode triggeres the scene again that takes you to his appartment leaving you with a black screen.

After looking at the decrypted picture list I've seen that yukis bad end is supposed to have cut ins like the reiko toilet scenes but they don't show up during the bad end and neither during the recollection. (It says something about an x-ray mode and a trophy related to it in the changelog but i can't figure out how to actually turn this setting on/off).

After getting all the random monkey scenes with naomi you can still use it and get stuck in the monkey pen.

I never got the "help chie" achievement but I did get the "help chie A LOT" one.

Ayame+elementary school boy watersports scene also won't disappear same as Eris' scat mare fuck (eri also doesn't disappear from the zebra pen after the scene).

At the start I had to edit reikos frustration multiple times because it showed the animation of -stats after her masturbation scenes but they didn't actually get applied.

There is a picture with the girl working at the zoo jerking off a zebra in the image folder but in the actual game its just her small sprite behind the boxes and some text. (I was actually trying to find which picture that one is but I can't for the life of me find it again lol, i swear ive seen it somewhere today :x)

Naomi+Mat scene won't trigger in the recollection book (it also doesn't seem to have the proper icon).

You can get multiple recipies for ayames piss bath but after you triggered it once it makes you stuck in the zebra pen.

Ayame+yuki pictures get still get stuck on screen during the quest to unlock the boar/giraffe pen. (it fixes itself after you talk to someone and the pcitures have to appear on the left side of the screen)

Cards #22, #32 don't have picutres. But I don't know if thats a bug or if those are actually still in production.

To add another suggestion:
In endless mode add buttons that skip to the weekend/skip the weekend because its pretty annoying to waste 5 days just to get 4 monkey scenes.
Also in endless mode add a choice menu where you want to go when you select the zoo (just like the new scenes "cum in her ass" "cum on her ass") so players can select if they want to go to a specific pen... sure was annoying as hell to run to the zebra pen every day to get the 10+~ different eri scenes there.

Well that's basically it. Wasn't to amazed by the earlier version of the game because the scenes were all pretty short unlike the original slice game with the different art which had suuuuuuuuuuuper long scenes (like the ending scene with the 3 girls at the end of the trial dungeon). But now with v1.0 the UI looks great, the stat menu is really nice, the art also really started to grow on me and I'm not even mad anymore it actually got changed to this after the very first game. Wish some scenes would be longer and more reiko+girl scenes but oh well~

GREAT GAME THANKS FOR THE EFFORT OF MAKING IT.
Plus I really like the fact that theres a picture that says "to be continued in slice of venture 3" (y)
Thank you for the bug report. I've corrected most of those bugs. Unfortunately, some of them might have appeared because you've tampered with the data directly. Especially for night scenes. Cause I've just tested it on my side, and the Yuki/Atsushi scene triggered 4 times out of 6 (you actually have 10% chances of it not triggering). (Same thing for Yuki/Dog at night, triggered it and it ended up in the Souvenir Book right away).

For the other scenes, it's probably a conflict with the variables changes as the whole thing behind it is very sensitive about variable changes that aren't meant to happen. I should add that some of those scenes have requirements to be triggered: some only need to spend the night with said parent, but some (like Reiko/Yuki/Ayame first scene) have pre-requisites (for that example, you can't see the scene unless you've seen the two previous futa scene between them and waited at least a day).

I did remove stuff that was sort of preparation for the DLC to avoid problems (Like the fact you're chasing down scenes that are not in the game at all (like Eri Public Use 7)). But honestly, those scenes aren't supposed to appear if you play the game without a save editor next to it :x

As for your propositions, it's possible to integrate a shortcut for the zoo, but skipping days is a bit too complicated. The way I coded it might lead to way too many bugs so I'd rather leave it the way it is now.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback, that was really helpful. I'll release a patchnote tonight with the bugs I've managed to correct up to now.

@groggittu If Reiko says that it means you're checking on her too early. To avoid problems with people rushing Reiko's scenes (leading to problems with her frustration value), you need to wait until her frustration has reached a certain value before being able to trigger the scene (30 if I recall right).

duraalex

Dec 6, 2018
well let me reupload this

save 2: mine - all scenes on eris pc unlocked although there are like 5 scenes with no thumbnail because they probably aren't in the game yet - eri public use 7 is still watchable (NO X-RAY ON ANY SCENES)
save 5: @pervm92 - almost all scenes in the house shelf collection (HAS X-RAY SCENES ENABLED)

WHATS MISSING:
NAOMI+MAT FUCKING (won't appear even after watching... it's an impossible to miss scene so it's probably bugged why it doesn't show up)
NAOMI+MAT BLOWJOB (won't appear even after watching)
AYAME+REIKO ON THE TOILET (theres literally 4 versions of this scene and the one thats missing is ayame in a schoolgirl outfit pissing in reikos mouth)
AYAME+REIKO FUTA (this worked on my v0.99 file but even after watching it it didn't get added to the recollection menu)
from the cards is know there must also be a yuki atsushi reiko (futa) fuck 2 and a eri elephant ayame scene.

duraalex

Dec 6, 2018
Thank you for the bug report. I've corrected most of those bugs. Unfortunately, some of them might have appeared because you've tampered with the data directly. Especially for night scenes. Cause I've just tested it on my side, and the Yuki/Atsushi scene triggered 4 times out of 6 (you actually have 10% chances of it not triggering). (Same thing for Yuki/Dog at night, triggered it and it ended up in the Souvenir Book right away).

For the other scenes, it's probably a conflict with the variables changes as the whole thing behind it is very sensitive about variable changes that aren't meant to happen. I should add that some of those scenes have requirements to be triggered: some only need to spend the night with said parent, but some (like Reiko/Yuki/Ayame first scene) have pre-requisites (for that example, you can't see the scene unless you've seen the two previous futa scene between them and waited at least a day).

I did remove stuff that was sort of preparation for the DLC to avoid problems (Like the fact you're chasing down scenes that are not in the game at all (like Eri Public Use 7)). But honestly, those scenes aren't supposed to appear if you play the game without a save editor next to it :x

As for your propositions, it's possible to integrate a shortcut for the zoo, but skipping days is a bit too complicated. The way I coded it might lead to way too many bugs so I'd rather leave it the way it is now.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback, that was really helpful. I'll release a patchnote tonight with the bugs I've managed to correct up to now.

@groggittu If Reiko says that it means you're checking on her too early. To avoid problems with people rushing Reiko's scenes (leading to problems with her frustration value), you need to wait until her frustration has reached a certain value before being able to trigger the scene (30 if I recall right).
plz give us a 100% save!

Wyrdii

Oct 13, 2017
Hi... i think that the Eri Public Use 7 is bugged because is the same of Eri Public Use 6., It's correct?
Seems like you are right, I think eri public use 7 is yet to be implemented like the other 4 videos that don't have a thumbnail but eris #7 seems to start the #6 video instead of not playing anything. (sorry I skipped through all the scenes to get through the game so I might have missed that #6 had the same pictures as #7)

Wyrdii

Oct 13, 2017
Thank you for the bug report. I've corrected most of those bugs. Unfortunately, some of them might have appeared because you've tampered with the data directly.
Just to add to this point, all I've done until the very end was increase the money I have, the money eri has and yuki+ayame stats (also reikos frustration since it didn't go down again... ALTHOUGH I DID START A NEW SAVE FILE TO UNLOCK ATSUSHIS BAD END WITH 0 TEMPERING AND IT STILL DIDN'T DECREASE REIKOS STATS!!!!) if that helps.
(I only started to heavily temper with things once I couldn't get any night scenes to play)

Yeah... i couldn't figure out how to delete them from eris pc anymore :(... I did take out all the other scenes that showed up in the recollection to avoid spoilers though!

I'll go through the updated game again but without stat abuse and write down the bugs~

DAMN IT I FINALLY FOUND IT!!! SO FOR ANYONE WHOS STILL LOOKING:
YOU CAN CHANGE X RAY MODE BY CLICKING ON THE BLUE CURTAIN RIGHT BESIDE AYAMES BED (it's actually really clever and sweet but good god if you don't accidentally mouse over... lol)

Reactions: goditseb

Mana5

Mar 13, 2018
He published a 2nd fix so i think a lot of issues have been adressed. I dont know it myself, since i dont have it.

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
@Ark Thompson What about the bug recipe (error SSG-Heartbreak)Has it been fix on the websites?
What's that bug exactly? I'm gonna need more informations about it. How do you trigger it (step by step)? Ideally, stuff like OS are also interesting.

@boolbo The Souvenir Book needs to be unlocked to watch scenes, it won't appear until you've collected all the trading cards (and talked to Chie once it's done).

@Wyrdii The problem of Reiko's frustration is very complex because neither me nor Hime (the scripter) can reproduce this bug (everytime, the values decrease properly on our side). So if it doesn't work on your end, I'm going to need as many information as you can give me: Does it happen everytime? If not, on which scenes does it work and doesn't it work? Are you making sure you're not including scenes that don't change Reiko's frustration? Does it show on the animated bar... See? The more information you can give me, the more I can narrow down the origin of the problem and try to find a solution.

As for the night scenes, then I don't know... You're playing on Windows or another OS?

Reactions: goditseb

Wyrdii

Oct 13, 2017
@Wyrdii The problem of Reiko's frustration is very complex because neither me nor Hime (the scripter) can reproduce this bug (everytime, the values decrease properly on our side). So if it doesn't work on your end, I'm going to need as many information as you can give me: Does it happen everytime? If not, on which scenes does it work and doesn't it work? Are you making sure you're not including scenes that don't change Reiko's frustration? Does it show on the animated bar... See? The more information you can give me, the more I can narrow down the origin of the problem and try to find a solution.

As for the night scenes, then I don't know... You're playing on Windows or another OS?[/QUOTE]

Hm
  1. I was playing the version without the 2 bug fixes
  2. Playing on windows
  3. Probably the most unrealistic thing that I did (on the 2nd playthrought without tempering) that probably noone else would have done is i didn't create any recipe and noone had any optional sex scenes outside what was literally mandatory to avoid reikos bad end (because i just wanted to rush atsushis bad end)
  4. Yes the animation did show at the end of the scene with the little bar going down but as soon as the "next day" animation happend the bar started at the original amount and the stat screen also didn't show an decrease. (this happend on both playthroughs where her stat didn't go down)
  5. It DID decrease them for the 1st masturbation scene and (i think) the 2nd aswell it only got weird after that. (this happend on both playthroughs where her stat didn't go down)
  6. since stats were never a problem and i just had to intentionally fail the boss meeting i spent a lot of nights with atsushi since it just used up ayame and yukis night and i had to go through 1 less night activity animation

at this point i've given up on getting the night scenes to work on any of my older files :rolleyes: lol the weirdest bugs of those 2 were probably yukis night scene not showing up in the recollection (i had xray turned off so maybe thats something?) and ayame/reiko futa bj showing up but not being able to be replayed.

since i did use a save editor to push their stats as early as possible (not ridiculously high though i think i just put in something like 60-70) and then just spam random stat increases at night maybe some stat got too high?

2 things im not sure if they could case stuff or can be related to this
  1. as soon as i got a booster pack delivered i did set it to like 300 and it decreased to 99 in the inventory and then i just spent the next half hour to increase the packs to 99 again and just farm the hell out of cards to get 120/120
  2. i forgot that eri and the sisters had a different bank account so i gave them a shitton of money in the save edit
hope this helped~ maybe the issues were unique for me because i fucked around with gamestats :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: lol

Well I'll see if theres still weird stuff happening after i redownload the game and patch it and start a fresh save folder~

One "weird" suggestion or whatever you might call it I still have to help newer players:
When you do the quest at the end of the game where you break into the appartment you get the option to save before because of the bad end and all that, can you do the same thing before the meeting with atsushis boss as it also basically locks you into a bad end if you screw up and the game kinda continues after and if you overwrite your save file you lose quite a lot of progress~ (like i have no idea how intuitive the answers actually are because i always used a guide for that :rolleyes: and in the nun (flashback scene when!) quest i got the best result without a guide but still)

project

Nov 24, 2018
@Ark Thompson (Error-SSG_Heartbreak)
About the bug it happen on v0.99 the day it uploaded. I used to to have the old files as well from the previes version. I started a new game because the old didnt apperd. After a few i stopped and rewrite itself together with the old files. I played the old files and a soon as i wanted to open the recipe it didnt. You press the box but the recipe doesnt open it only say (ERROR:SSG_HeartBreak)
I press F12 to see whats the problem and it said:
CSI/tbsd_ cb=gapi.loaded_0:258:127
CSI/_tbnd cb=gapi.loaded_0:258:127
Content Security Policy: Ignoring “'unsafe-inline'” within script-src: ‘strict-dynamic’ specified
Content Security Policy: Ignoring “https:” within script-src: ‘strict-dynamic’ specified
Content Security Policy: Ignoring “http:” within script-src: ‘strict-dynamic’ specified
Content Security Policy: Ignoring “'unsafe-inline'” within script-src: ‘strict-dynamic’ specified
Content Security Policy: Ignoring “https:” within script-src: ‘strict-dynamic’ specified
Content Security Policy: Ignoring “http:” within script-src: ‘strict-dynamic’ specified
SyntaxError: for-in loop head declarations may not have initializers[Learn More] SSG_ItemSort.js:146:15
PixiJS 4.5.4 - WebGL - pixi.js:27684:9
Error: WebGL warning: drawElements: This operation requires zeroing texture data. This is slow. pixi.js:22165:13
Source map error: request failed with status 404
Resource URL:
Source Map URL: pixi.js.map[Learn More]

(F12 Consule)if you go down on the comment section on gamcore.com youll see people having the same problem since then)and i playing on windows

P.S(I also downloaded the game on my computer, the recipes does work in there but there is a bug on the third act(scene)for cooling reikos frustration by 25. The hentai scene does work but the frustation bar doesn't go down by 25 which makes the game fail and shows only the bad ending. Also this happens on in the 4 scene of reikos.)

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
how di I get into the construction site?
you need to go to school, in the upper right corner there are some construction site equipments and a barrier.. get there and trigger Ayame receipt giving bj in construction site.. then ayame has an idea ( dialogue ) after that you can go to construction site ( dialogue )

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes