deth1910

Apr 10, 2018
You need to unlock festival location if you didn't already and you need to buy laxative in pharmacy located there.
yo to unlock the festival i need to do the i can go further quest and to do that i need have chie give me a horse dildo and tht happened then it said to watch the 2 watersports scenes ayame with mat and i did and it asked for ayame cum bath now thts the problem how do i do that how do i get the ayame cum bath

asukara

Jan 22, 2018
how to get into Construction Site?
i've already make recipe and talk to slacking guy in front of the school but nothing happen...

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
So... does anyone have an idea when v1.0 will be released?
I think it said somewhere that it will be end of october. Which is now.
And I don't even know if v0.95 was released yet.

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
So... does anyone have an idea when v1.0 will be released?
I think it said somewhere that it will be end of october. Which is now.
And I don't even know if v0.95 was released yet.
It was originally planned that v1.0 would be released this month but due to different personal factors, I had to report it by a month. So v1.0 will be released at the end of November :)

ThatGuy69

May 10, 2018
It was originally planned that v1.0 would be released this month but due to different personal factors, I had to report it by a month. So v1.0 will be released at the end of November :)
I really like the Futanari parts of the Game, i hope there will be a lot more in the final Version :D

ShinigamiXP

Nov 1, 2018
Hello,
I have version 0.8 and I am stuck at Suzuko's house. I enter the correct code but I end up in prison; (
Can someone help me? thx

ayoye

Apr 14, 2017
I think you need to lock the elevator door and hide magazine or something like that

123Pesti

Nov 3, 2018
how do you leave the playground there is no leg symbol showing up im stuck there even in reload'??

Bipnip

Jun 5, 2018
tried editing save but nothing is working. anyone got a save with all scenes unlocked (mainly the dad/mom and daughter evening ones)

Reactions: blarg0192

Summerz

Aug 30, 2018
i finished the game but data got corrupted, can someone post a completed save file? pls

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes