Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
It's strange that Vitamin Plus is still better than this game, even after years of supposed improvement. A good art style can go a long way.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
It's strange that Vitamin Plus is still better than this game, even after years of supposed improvement. A good art style can go a long way.
I used to think that but I went back to play Vitamin Plus recently and...wow the art seems kinda dated. SoV's art is nice and crisp.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
I used to think that but I went back to play Vitamin Plus recently and...wow the art seems kinda dated. SoV's art is nice and crisp.
How so? I checked out the CG recently and the art still seems really good to me. Certainly better than this game with its weird anatomy.

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
How so? I checked out the CG recently and the art still seems really good to me. Certainly better than this game with its weird anatomy.
As a die-hard fan of the Japanese style, I'm afraid you must be mixing things up: it's the style itself that has a weird anatomy. I'd love to hear how manga/anime faces are more anatomically correct than western-drawn ones.

Of course, no need to say that if VP is a better game to you than SoV2, you judge a game by its CGs only (in which case, I wonder why you play games) as everything else is far worse. Should I precise that even if Butakoma would've agreed to work with me on this game, there are scenes that wouldn't have ended up in the game as the fetish pictured wasn't his thing? You guys need to see a bit further than the tip of your nose. The number of good artists able to draw so many different fetishes outside the Japan market is extremely low. Even most Japanese artists wouldn't be able to agree to what I'd need.

So please, it's not "supposed" improvement. You weren't there when I started making games but I'm sure that if you talk to people who WERE there, none would say such a thing.

Reactions: UncleVT

alisson

Jun 14, 2017
I have a problem, I'm in an infinite loop in the scene of Ayame and Reiko in the bathroom, the scene only repeats itself infinitely has how to solve?

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
As a die-hard fan of the Japanese style, I'm afraid you must be mixing things up: it's the style itself that has a weird anatomy. I'd love to hear how manga/anime faces are more anatomically correct than western-drawn ones.

Of course, no need to say that if VP is a better game to you than SoV2, you judge a game by its CGs only (in which case, I wonder why you play games) as everything else is far worse. Should I precise that even if Butakoma would've agreed to work with me on this game, there are scenes that wouldn't have ended up in the game as the fetish pictured wasn't his thing? You guys need to see a bit further than the tip of your nose. The number of good artists able to draw so many different fetishes outside the Japan market is extremely low. Even most Japanese artists wouldn't be able to agree to what I'd need.

So please, it's not "supposed" improvement. You weren't there when I started making games but I'm sure that if you talk to people who WERE there, none would say such a thing.
I wasn't judging the entire game, but rather the artstyle itself. Butakoma is a better artist. I don't see why this is an offensive or controversial opinion, seems pretty straightforward to me.

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
I have a problem, I'm in an infinite loop in the scene of Ayame and Reiko in the bathroom, the scene only repeats itself infinitely has how to solve?
Which scene it is exactly please? If it's the one occuring the evening after they went to the karaoke, it's my fault, I forgot to remove it from the game because it was unfinished.

I wasn't judging the entire game, but rather the artstyle itself. Butakoma is a better artist. I don't see why this is an offensive or controversial opinion, seems pretty straightforward to me.
When you say "It's strange that Vitamin Plus is still better than this game, even after years of supposed improvement" it asbolutely doesn't read as "the art is better". Especially considering that if you were talking about the art alone, why would you mention any kind of "improvement" as it's only relevant when it features the same artist improving himself (which is not the case since all my games have different artists).

Reactions: l2369815

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Eh, naysayers gonna naysay. This game is amazing and has a great variety of fetishes. And while I really despised the prequel's ending in which the ridiculous japanese trope of "girls enjoy being raped" was used, it's all consensual in this one, which makes it a 1000% better.

What are your thoughts on pregnancy btw? That's one fetish you're entirely neglecting in this game. Oh and more incest would be great as well. But I guess that's a bit too much to ask, considering Patreon's crusade. A big bellied Ayame would be awesome, though.

deth1910

Apr 10, 2018
guys is there a way were i could get all of my save files back in this game coz when i deleted everything except private files and documents i forgot to move the save files of this game to a usb

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
guys is there a way were i could get all of my save files back in this game coz when i deleted everything except private files and documents i forgot to move the save files of this game to a usb
Probably not I'm afraid.

You could use a save editor and just enable Endless Mode if you want, then you at least can't fail the game.

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
Eh, naysayers gonna naysay. This game is amazing and has a great variety of fetishes. And while I really despised the prequel's ending in which the ridiculous japanese trope of "girls enjoy being raped" was used, it's all consensual in this one, which makes it a 1000% better.

What are your thoughts on pregnancy btw? That's one fetish you're entirely neglecting in this game. Oh and more incest would be great as well. But I guess that's a bit too much to ask, considering Patreon's crusade. A big bellied Ayame would be awesome, though.
Considering the game's amount of incest (even if it's not the main topic it's still second) I'm not sure a bunch of extra incest scenes will change much things on Patreon so there will be more stuff in the final version. As for the pregnancy, I'm not neglecting it: call it a collateral damage. Scenes were planned but were cancelled due to the speed of the game's development (Both pregnancy and chilbirth). So yeah, there won't be any in SoV2, unfortunately ^^'

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I don't feel like pregnancy really fits in anyway most of the girls are about screwing with animals, I could buy one being desperate to get pregnant but a generic "every girl gets pregnant for reasons" scenario would be...well, generic. I don't think the game really needs it, there's enough going on.

Plenty of games with pregnancy out there, not a lot with such a healthy(or unhealthy) amount of bestiality!

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes