Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
The one you're refering to is Slice of Venture. I know things are confusing, that's why I'm smoothering things title-wise. It'll be Slice of Venture Origins (The number 0 a sort of prequel --> It's the remake of Vitamin Plus), Slice of Venture (1) and Slice of Venture 2 (and ultimately Slice of Venture 3 one day...).

Maro's stuff leans on the non consensual side of things so I can't really say it'll look like this. But yeah, there are monkey stuff in the game (though it's not with the sisters). On the other side, while consensual, some of these scenes are MUCH more hardcore than Maro's stuff :x

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
On the other side, while consensual, some of these scenes are MUCH more hardcore than Maro's stuff
Sounds just wonderful! Its not the consensuality part that i was so deviously inquiring about :winkytongue: Much more hardcore sounds.. lovely! Buttstuff :relievedface: Beasty stuff :relievedface: Beastybuttstuff!!:eek:penedeyewink:

Anyway, i'm happy that now i know what i was playing and where it belongs in a chronological order so thanks for clearing this up for me!

EDIT: So if i have played the vitamin plus, i should continue with Part 1, and Part 2 is.. this title here, still in the making, right?

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
It took me a bit of time to understand what you meant by "label". There's a big problem though: Technically, if you're seeing a scene in the scene viewer, it means you've already seen it (so you know which scene is about what). That's because it's supposed to work this way that I didn't made the video titles more explicit (However the video files do have a description of the content when they're owned as items before being given to Eri). I can't really afford to change all the names because I need to take into account people only watching the scenes without playing the game (especially that far in dev).
Understandable that it'd be difficult/too late at this point. And you are very right that having played the game would allow for knowing the scenes. but after a while you may forget since there are sum 25 scenes with the monkeys. That was my only thought on that. But hey again thanks for the quick replies and all. It's great to see a content creator actually look at constant feedback in the midst of development and stuff, so maybe helps with ideas in the future :D Keep being awesome, and I'll check out Vitamin Plus (started with your games on SoV 1)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
the full & final version is to be released next month
Are you sure about that? I really don't want this game to feel rushed; unless this updates is really big, way bigger then the last one, I feel like maybe you should push back the update or maybe make it 0.95 and have another update. Of course if you feel the games run its course and has no more potential, then what can I say.

Reactions: SrZurdo

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Are you sure about that? I really don't want this game to feel rushed; unless this updates is really big, way bigger then the last one, I feel like maybe you should push back the update or maybe make it 0.95 and have another update. Of course if you feel the games run its course and has no more potential, then what can I say.
I think the wording on Ark's part may have been slightly off. By "next month" I don't think he meant start of October, but rather the end of it (or maybe early Nov).
The next update is planned to be 0.95 as you mentioned, so there are 2 updates before the game is finished.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
Understandable that it'd be difficult/too late at this point. And you are very right that having played the game would allow for knowing the scenes. but after a while you may forget since there are sum 25 scenes with the monkeys. That was my only thought on that. But hey again thanks for the quick replies and all. It's great to see a content creator actually look at constant feedback in the midst of development and stuff, so maybe helps with ideas in the future :D Keep being awesome, and I'll check out Vitamin Plus (started with your games on SoV 1)
You bet I'm looking for feedback. Most of the biggest feedback-giving people around me prefered waiting for the game to be finished before playing it so I've been begging for feedback for a good part of the development :x I do agree that the 25 scenes with the monkeys makes it hard to navigate. But one of the goal I'd like to finish is to create more thumbnails for the previews so that you can have a better idea of the content (especially for scenes with many variations like the monkey ones).

Oh but that's exactly what's going to happen. As Paz stated, this month's update will be 0.95 and October will be 1.0. But it'll be released at the end of the month, like every update. I do believe the game starts to be really stable and if I manage to implement the things I want to for this month's update, next month should be almost only about H scenes additions. And I'm currently changing my mind about how I'll handle the full release. Chances are higher and higher that even if a few scenes are missing from v1.0, I'll add them either in November (since I'll have to correct bugs as many new players will show up) or when everything will be added, creating a big single update of content.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
But one of the goal I'd like to finish is to create more thumbnails
This, this would be awesome if possible. Maybe like a little icon in the image for the "tags" that are in it. Like a little poop for scat ones, so if people are adverse to those, they can skip them more easily. Or a yellow drop for pee etc. Then it wouldn't matter as much necessarily about the thumbs being the same

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This, this would be awesome if possible. Maybe like a little icon in the image for the "tags" that are in it. Like a little poop for scat ones, so if people are adverse to those, they can skip them more easily. Or a yellow drop for pee etc. Then it wouldn't matter as much necessarily about the thumbs being the same
Good Idea in theory, but there's a lot more then just scat and poop that people would be adverse to. I know the first time I saw the docking scene, I couldn't get away fast enough. Should there be a Icon for all of them, or just the more popular ones? If its just the popular ones I could see it leading to some misunderstandings.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Good Idea in theory, but there's a lot more then just scat and poop that people would be adverse to. I know the first time I saw the docking scene, I couldn't get away fast enough. Should there be a Icon for all of them, or just the more popular one. If its just the popular ones I could see it leading to some misunderstandings.
You do realize... I wasn't gonna type out every single thing that might have been adverse right? I was just giving quick examples... Hence why I said
little icon in the image for the "tags" that are in it

deth1910

Apr 10, 2018
does anyone here know all of the combinations coz when i try some it says its not an interesting combo please help

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
This is way too late for that. It would require too much time to add. And as I said, people are supposed to have already seen the scenes beforehand so they know the content (usually when there's scat or watersports it's in the title, the monkeys are the only exception). So no, I can't add that. I'm already struggling to be able to release the game at the end of next month, I can't afford to add work to the (huge) list of what's missing ^^'

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
not sure if its a dev fault or redbluepills fault, some scene are not playable for the bookshelf

Blogic

Jul 25, 2018
Hey Ark, I've loved all of your games and played the heck out of them, I just wanna ask two questions.

1. I know your two hard no's are Yaoi and Guro (I agree fully on guro), but I've never seen any period/menstruation stuff in any of your work. Is that too close to guro for your liking?

2. Would you ever consider adding old/hairy women in addition to old/hairy men to your games? I would love to see reiko's mother show up for a visit or yuki deal with a bush/armpit hair growing in for the first time.
(Edit: in hindsitght, ayame makes more sense than yuki for that, and The Hunter would probably be a better/easier setting to implement hair on cgs in)
Best of luck on the new update!

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Does not doing scat stuff ever lock you off from seeing other sex scenes unrelated to that? Like you need to do scat to get other elements?
Because I'm extremely not a fan of scat if so. Urine is okay I guess just hope nothing is hard locked to scat.

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
Hey Ark, I've loved all of your games and played the heck out of them, I just wanna ask two questions.

1. I know your two hard no's are Yaoi and Guro (I agree fully on guro), but I've never seen any period/menstruation stuff in any of your work. Is that too close to guro for your liking?

2. Would you ever consider adding old/hairy women in addition to old/hairy men to your games? I would love to see reiko's mother show up for a visit or yuki deal with a bush/armpit hair growing in for the first time.
(Edit: in hindsitght, ayame makes more sense than yuki for that, and The Hunter would probably be a better/easier setting to implement hair on cgs in)
Best of luck on the new update!
Hello,

There are many things you don't see in my games while I wouldn't mind implementing them. Period/menstruation is only one of them. The thing is that while I have my two big noes (Ryona/Guro being a much bigger no than yaoi), it doesn't mean I enjoy every possible fetishes. Everything related to BDSM is pretty absent from my games too. It's just because I tend to write stuff I enjoy, that's all. So, no, the reason there's no period/menstruation stuff has nothing to do with the fact it pictures blood (after all, there's a small defloration in SoV2), it's just because it's at the bottom of my list ^^'

The question of hair is a tricky one. Because of the "habit" of Japanese artists to draw girls hairless, I grew up with that as a base. I remember I had to ask Peak at the very last minute to add hair to Reiko at the beginning of the game dev because we both forgot that making all girls hairless would be a bit dull. It also depends on the artist, but at some point, it's not excluded to see a hairy girl in one of my games (technically, Cristina from The Hunter is rather heavy-haired, but I haven't done a scene focused on that yet). As for an old woman, it would depend on the artist again. It's tricky to make an old woman appealing but I know a few artists that can achieve such a feat. However, even if it happens one day, it wouldn't be for a near future. Well, except for The Hunter of course (I never said Léonie would never have a scene :x)

Does not doing scat stuff ever lock you off from seeing other sex scenes unrelated to that? Like you need to do scat to get other elements?
Because I'm extremely not a fan of scat if so. Urine is okay I guess just hope nothing is hard locked to scat.
Hello, everything scat-related is optional. Nothing is locked because of scat. Even trophies like "Unlocking all scenes of the game" (though not implemented yet) doesn't require scat scenes to be unlocked. So you can play through everything without seeing a single scat scene, don't worry.

Reactions: Gutsandguts
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes