shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
As I said, it's not a walkthrough, it's a guide. One of the thing about SoV2 is that there are different ways of finishing it. Making a walkthrough stating where to go at which moment would reduce the game to a simple choiceless Visual Novel. I have nothing against VNs, but SoV2 is meant to be played. Not just watched. It's my way of seeing things and I know some people disagree, but I will not make a day-by-day walkthrough. I'd rather focus on making the game accessible enough to avoid the use of the guide as much as possible, which is, to me, the right thing to do.
Do you think you could add more nipple fuck? Maybe some with the animals?

Izelith

Oct 20, 2017
Help! I'm stuck in an endless loop. I'm on day 36 and I keep starting outside of there bedrooms at night and can't seem to progress no matter what I do. ;n;

usaguibane

Aug 13, 2018
I have a problem sending the scene of the giraffe turns the whole screen black and I can not see anything anyone can help me I would like to know what is the order to be able to have sex with the monkeys and the boar someone knows how?

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
too much stuff to do with too little time to use, for example, if I wanted to make money for the sisters, I would lose from half a day to a full day just to get money for the needed items for the zoo alone
Yeah, that's intentional. Some days, you need to prioritize stuff over other. The days lost into unlocking the zoo will be made profitable later in the game (as it'll give you access to several elements, scenes and quests). If you could shoot 2 scenes per day every day in the game, there wouldn't be any challenge. That's also the reason why November is much less filled with scenario quests (that also eat up some time). This way you can really focus on shooting scenes.

As for the guide's order, I'll take that into account and see if I can reorder the categories in a different way.

Do you think you could add more nipple fuck? Maybe some with the animals?
There's around 10 scenes involving nipple fucking in the game (more than half of those involving the monkeys). A few more will be added in the game (some involving dogs)

Help! I'm stuck in an endless loop. I'm on day 36 and I keep starting outside of there bedrooms at night and can't seem to progress no matter what I do.
Did that bug happen through a natural progression (you started the game from the beginning) or did you take someone else's save?

I have a problem sending the scene of the giraffe turns the whole screen black and I can not see anything anyone can help me I would like to know what is the order to be able to have sex with the monkeys and the boar someone knows how?
Those scenes are not integrated in the game yet (boars & giraffe). I forgot to deactivate the possibility to craft them so they're craftable but they're not in the game yet. As for the monkeys, you'll find the recipe combination in the volume 7 of the anthology (or directly in the guide)

Izelith

Oct 20, 2017
Did that bug happen through a natural progression (you started the game from the beginning) or did you take someone else's save?
It happened through a natural progression. I really hope there's a way to fix it so I don't have to start a new game. XT

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
It happened through a natural progression. I really hope there's a way to fix it so I don't have to start a new game. XT
There's an auto save that saves the day every new monday so you won't have to start over the game if it can't be fixed. It's very strange though, it never happened before. What did you do the day before it happened? and is it happening with Yuki or Ayame?

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
There's around 10 scenes involving nipple fucking in the game (more than half of those involving the monkeys). A few more will be added in the game (some involving dogs)
Well shit, that's good to know, they were all labeled just "monkey" so I didn't expect there to be Nipple fucking in that one. Possible to label them a little differently? Do you think the loli sister could get nipple fucked by a shota? And if possible after watching a scene leave it in the scene selection instead of going back to the over world each time? that would be a quality of life fix

Also, you're awesome for replying to everyone and your first game was excellent just like this one. Keep up the great work.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So.. monkey fuck a human girl's boob here? Thats.. batshit crazy! Gotta play this one!

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
The after karaoke scene between Reiko and Ayame is bugged. It loops near endlessly.
It's my fault, I started writing the scene and forgot to finish it (usually when it happens, I cancel the possibility to unlock the scene but I forgot this time ^^')

Well shit, that's good to know, they were all labeled just "monkey" so I didn't expect there to be Nipple fucking in that one. Possible to label them a little differently? Do you think the loli sister could get nipple fucked by a shota? And if possible after watching a scene leave it in the scene selection instead of going back to the over world each time? that would be a quality of life fix

Also, you're awesome for replying to everyone and your first game was excellent just like this one. Keep up the great work.
It took me a bit of time to understand what you meant by "label". There's a big problem though: Technically, if you're seeing a scene in the scene viewer, it means you've already seen it (so you know which scene is about what). That's because it's supposed to work this way that I didn't made the video titles more explicit (However the video files do have a description of the content when they're owned as items before being given to Eri). I can't really afford to change all the names because I need to take into account people only watching the scenes without playing the game (especially that far in dev).

It's been a while since nothing more can be added in the game (the full & final version is to be released next month). But even if I could add stuff, that scene would be more or less impossible. For different reasons. Yuki's breast size would only be one of them ^^'

As for the scene selection, yeah, that probably can be done. I'll check if it's doable and if it is, I'll add it.

And thanks for the nice word :)

So.. monkey fuck a human girl's boob here? Thats.. batshit crazy! Gotta play this one!
Oh but I'm not the one who came up with that idea. It's a homage to Butakoma's monkey scene in his work that I also used in our collab game: Vitamin Plus. Beware it's my first game and it's full of flaws, you might want until I re-integrate that scene in the remake (Slice of Venture: Origins). They're both free and available here -->

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I played slince of venture vitamin plus. I think. The names always confused me, the one where we visit the countryside with the sisters to meet parents' parents? Our grandparents the first time? Where we have to tend a hurt horse? And meet a nice lady working as a vet? Doing VERY kinky things with the doggies in her free time? So the girls end up doing too? Doing it with the horsey as well? Wonderful scenes they were!

Something like that gonna happen between girls and monkeys? :cool: OR something like ?

So stuff are getting integrated into Origin.. I'm going to be even more confused with the Slice of Venture series with all these parts and merges:coldsweat:

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes