• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Wow, I don't know what to say about the game. Other then it is almost going for every kink in the book and then some. But when is it to far? I'm not trying to be mean or anything. Just honesty asking here.
If you don't like a kink then don't play games that have it, or better yet skip over the parts that have the kink that you don't like. I'm disgusted by scat, but you know what I do when I see it? I hold ctrl. Plus its not like this is anything new for Ark, hes been doing this content for awhile now. Its not like hes slowly descending into madness. Actually now that I think about it, his previous games didn't have much scat at all, at least not on this level. Anyway to answer your question, as long as there's an audience and they aren't hurting anybody who cares how "far" they go?

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
I understand perfectly, the game currently is in a too advanced state of development so that change would require a lot of additional work and retest of the whole thing. It certainly is not impossible but very time-consuming.
However, please keep that possibility in mind. If you will not be able to add this in this game in the future, at least try to add it in your next one.
If you will, I'll gladly pledge back to you :D :friendlyblackmail:
My next games sure won't be like SoV2 at all. I'll go back to more linear stuff. The game's becoming a real nightmare to test :x

Okay, so I tried to do this, but things get weird. First of all, there wasn't a save folder. So I made a folder and named it save. And I checked and all the folders had permissions for me to Read and Write them.

Still didn't fix anything.

Apparently I need this persistent.rpgsave file or something.
Hm... The persistent.rpgsave file is supposed to be created when you launch the game. The problem maybe comes from the fact that it's one of the scripts of the game that tries to create the file. Are the script folders allowed to create files? (the data and js folder in www). You can maybe try to create a blank file and call is persistent.rpgsave. I don't know if it'll solve things. But it sure has to do with authorizations. I just launched a fresh game and the save folder was created with the necessary files in it on my side (but I'm on Windows).

No, They just stay White. I Tried reinstalling and using a different DL Site. bit the same thing happens.
On which OS are you playing? What's your computer's language? It's the first time I'm confronted to someone having this bug (it's all the more surprising that it's so far in the development when that feature is in the game ever since the first version). I might take some time to find out where the problem comes from.

vincenttheone

Aug 3, 2018
My next games sure won't be like SoV2 at all. I'll go back to more linear stuff. The game's becoming a real nightmare to test :x

On which OS are you playing? What's your computer's language? It's the first time I'm confronted to someone having this bug (it's all the more surprising that it's so far in the development when that feature is in the game ever since the first version). I might take some time to find out where the problem comes from.
I Am using windows 7 ultimate, with English as my default. I installed the game on my Windows 10 laptop and the crafting seems to work fine, but after a crafting a scene no CG shows up. Also i cant give any videos to Eri; They dont show up. (For my Laptop i skipped waiting till Friday to get instructions to give Had jobs Because i knew what to do Which might have caused the CG issue. I will reinstall and retry to see if that will solve the issue when find the time.) I feel like a bug catcher from pokemon from how often i break the game XD.

usaguibane

Aug 13, 2018
someone knows how to find the zoo if someone has a guide would be very useful my big problem is that when creating scenes are not compatible but according to the book if they are as well as girl + girl + dog does not come out I do not know if the game is wrong or what ?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
It does not work, does it require a new save?
Uhmm no, maybe I did something wrong (as I said I haven't tested it but I was confident it would have worked without issues).

If you want I can make another try but for that I need your save, so please attach it in this thread or send me a pm

Mr_Rogi

Sep 6, 2018
Uhmm no, maybe I did something wrong (as I said I haven't tested it but I was confident it would have worked without issues).

If you want I can make another try but for that I need your save, so please attach it in this thread or send me a pm
Here, thanks for the help :)

Reactions: ztriker87

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Here, thanks for the help :)
I don't know exactly what went wrong but I managed to get past the bad ending as usual, maybe that's because you haven't given a single video to Eri before the end of the day? (your video inventory was full).
I'm attaching your save file with endless mode enabled, however, I recommend to reapply my patch (attached and working), resume your save, give a couple of videos to Eri and then end the day.
This way you can properly watch the good ending scene and get to the credits (nothing sexual here).

This is your choice :)

Reactions: Mr_Rogi

Mr_Rogi

Sep 6, 2018
I don't know exactly what went wrong but I managed to get past the bad ending as usual, maybe that's because you haven't given a single video to Eri before the end of the day? (your video inventory was full).
I'm attaching your save file with endless mode enabled, however, I recommend to reapply my patch (attached and working), resume your save, give a couple of videos to Eri and then end the day.
This way you can properly watch the good ending scene and get to the credits (nothing sexual here).

This is your choice :)
Thanks

Mana5

Mar 13, 2018
Just a wonderful game and a great game series in general. I discovered so many new kinks and fetishes throughout playing the games.

I like how you have more rare scenes with zebras, monkeys etc (which you mostly never find anywhere). Be as creative as possible, keep it up there!!

Just as a little wish, i would love to see more scat scenes (watersports is also very welcomed) also between the girls. The animal scat is hot but it could go further even between the girls.

Really glad you're making these games.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes