Seeking Slave Training - use of sex devices (BDSM)

Maycroft

Aug 18, 2017
Hey ladys, are you still here?
It has occurred so that I have the same box of fetishes as you do and I am also very much into bondage-theamed games. To the level where it's hard to find new content to keep myself entertained...
On the other hand, it means I possess some useful knowledge on the topic and can definitely recommend some training/slave sim games. The only problem is - I am clearly not a 3DCG format fan. But my personal oppinion is that if you are looking for the games with a good story, you shouldn't be aether. So, here is the list of thematic games I can remember from the top of my head:

Bondage Collage ( ) - can be played both as dom and sub and everything in between. Focuses mainly on "soft" bdsm with tying characters up and some spanking, even though gets a little more wild closer to the end. Awesome character interaction. Great replayability. 3D - Hentai type of graphics.

Games by Pink Tea (were recommended by someone already) - not exactly a perfect drawing, but excellent mechanics and character interactions. Some hot scenes and interesting bondage ideas too.

QSP games like StudentGirl and HappyEnd ( ). Both by extremely talanted Russian guys, but with good English translation. Personally prefer the second one, even though it focuses mainly on submissive behavior of the heroine and forces her into a hurricane of lust and sex. First one is evolution of game SchoolGirl, very veriotive and a little unfinished.

Akabur's games - absolute classics. Not very heavy on BDSM content but overall outstanding training simulators.

Soldier's Life - drawn graphics, but a lot of interesting mechanics and flavour dialogue.

Lia's Game Series ( ) - Overall focus on submissive being trapped in bondage or crawling her way through the fantasy kingdom. A lot of great mechanics, art and dialogue, makes your brain think outside of the box :)

And finally - you can mod the hell out of Skyrim, supplying youself with tens of hours of great thematic content and multiple interruptible slaves / somewhat realistic master, all in the beautiful mountainous countryside. The only problem is, it might be hard to fap while trying to dispatch a dragon with your squad of battlemaids or outran an unexpectedly horny Draugr wearing full body latex catsuit, armbinder and blindfold :)

Reactions: RAP21 and GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Hey ladys, are you still here?
It has occurred so that I have the same box of fetishes as you do and I am also very much into bondage-theamed games. To the level where it's hard to find new content to keep myself entertained...
On the other hand, it means I possess some useful knowledge on the topic and can definitely recommend some training/slave sim games. The only problem is - I am clearly not a 3DCG format fan. But my personal oppinion is that if you are looking for the games with a good story, you shouldn't be aether. So, here is the list of thematic games I can remember from the top of my head:

Bondage Collage ( ) - can be played both as dom and sub and everything in between. Focuses mainly on "soft" bdsm with tying characters up and some spanking, even though gets a little more wild closer to the end. Awesome character interaction. Great replayability. 3D - Hentai type of graphics.

Games by Pink Tea (were recommended by someone already) - not exactly a perfect drawing, but excellent mechanics and character interactions. Some hot scenes and interesting bondage ideas too.

QSP games like StudentGirl and HappyEnd ( ). Both by extremely talanted Russian guys, but with good English translation. Personally prefer the second one, even though it focuses mainly on submissive behavior of the heroine and forces her into a hurricane of lust and sex. First one is evolution of game SchoolGirl, very veriotive and a little unfinished.

Akabur's games - absolute classics. Not very heavy on BDSM content but overall outstanding training simulators.

Soldier's Life - drawn graphics, but a lot of interesting mechanics and flavour dialogue.

Lia's Game Series ( ) - Overall focus on submissive being trapped in bondage or crawling her way through the fantasy kingdom. A lot of great mechanics, art and dialogue, makes your brain think outside of the box :)

And finally - you can mod the hell out of Skyrim, supplying youself with tens of hours of great thematic content and multiple interruptible slaves / somewhat realistic master, all in the beautiful mountainous countryside. The only problem is, it might be hard to fap while trying to dispatch a dragon with your squad of battlemaids or outran an unexpectedly horny Draugr wearing full body latex catsuit, armbinder and blindfold :)
Thanks, I will at least check them out. Maybe I can find something that fits my taste ;)

Reactions: Maycroft

Frideger

Mar 11, 2018
Well that could actually be a bit of a problem. Most of the time I read my books in German. And mostly the books are from German authors. And the other times I read erotic stories it is on Literotica.
So I don't think that I can actually recommend something :coldsweat:
I for one believe I would like to read a couple of your German choices if they're online or otherwise obtainable here in the US.
Ich werde gern sowas auf Deutsch lesen!

D

Deleted member 81617

You may play Wife Trainer. There are a lot of torturing and punishing by devices, pet play etc. It is a good game too but it is pretty hard.