Seeking Slave Training - use of sex devices (BDSM)

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Hello,

any ideas for 3DCG Games, where you can train your personal slave(s)? I would prefer it, if the slaves progress/ develop in some way, maybe even in a story.
The use of sexual devices would be awsome. Something like a personal dungeon would be nice.
So examples for devices: cage, chasity belt, St Andrews Cross, Gynecological chair, pillory, collar, etc.
Some Tags: BDSM, pet play, maid, slave, bondage, spanking, humilation, urination, rape-play, slave training, etc.

I don't think that I ever seen a game in that direction. Man of the house has some minimal BDSM szenes which are really lite, but I liked them. Harem Hotel has a dungeon, but at the moment you can't do really much there and the "training" doesn't feel so good.

Thanks in advance :)

tu_alma98

Sep 10, 2018
i haven't seen such games, but i really like your ideas. What about having slaves in real life?:evilsmile: I think to train them at home is more pleasingly, agree or not? :)

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
i haven't seen such games, but i really like your ideas. What about having slaves in real life?:evilsmile: I think to train them at home is more pleasingly, agree or not? :)
I am really wondering, why there aren't really any games that go in that direction. I only played games that had bits of these ideas in them.

Well if it would be that easy in real life, I would have a dungeon full of them :evilsmile::closedeyesmile:

tu_alma98

Sep 10, 2018
I am really wondering, why there aren't really any games that go in that direction. I only played games that had bits of these ideas in them.

Well if it would be that easy in real life, I would have a dungeon full of them :evilsmile::closedeyesmile:
evrything is possible, I want to be your first slave :rolleyes: just find a dungeon ;)
what concerns games in this very direction ,maybe it's time to create your own? I'll be yourpersonal assistant:p;)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
evrything is possible, I want to be your first slave :rolleyes: just find a dungeon ;)
what concerns games in this very direction ,maybe it's time to create your own? I'll be yourpersonal assistant:p;)
Hehe :coldsweat: I think it isn't that difficult to find a dungeon :coldsweat:

Actually I am thinking about creating my own game or at least the renders to it. But I am new to all of this, so I have to learn how everything works. Especially the coding would be pretty difficult for me. And because of work I don't have that much time....:noexpression: But I think it would be quite fun to create a game :)

Reactions: tu_alma98

taliazer

Feb 2, 2018
There are some cool slave games i could recommend you Slave Lord (two games) made by Pink Tea Games they aren't 3DCG but that's the best i found

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
There are some cool slave games i could recommend you Slave Lord (two games) made by Pink Tea Games they aren't 3DCG but that's the best i found
Thanks I will look into them.

Flumflam

Aug 24, 2017
Abandoned: A tale of forgotten lives.
It ticks a lot of your boxes, and it is finished a part from some polish.
It is first person in unity, but don't let that discourage you.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Abandoned: A tale of forgotten lives.
It ticks a lot of your boxes, and it is finished a part from some polish.
It is first person in unity, but don't let that discourage you.
This looks interessting, thanks. Although the "Abandoned" in the name isn't the best choice here on the website :coldsweat:

tu_alma98

Sep 10, 2018
Hehe :coldsweat: I think it isn't that difficult to find a dungeon :coldsweat:

Actually I am thinking about creating my own game or at least the renders to it. But I am new to all of this, so I have to learn how everything works. Especially the coding would be pretty difficult for me. And because of work I don't have that much time....:noexpression: But I think it would be quite fun to create a game :)
Just find time, learn coding and start your project :rolleyes: Do you ave any ideas what it can be?

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Just find time, learn coding and start your project :rolleyes: Do you ave any ideas what it can be?
Well I guess the coding is something that would quite some time to learn. But I actually thought that it would be meanigful to first learn how to make 3D models and renders before thinking about coding.

Well I actually have some ideas for a game:
- A story driven game in a fantasy setting, where the story is the priority not the sexual content. (I actually wrode some stories for this some years ago, was thinking about writing a book or so :coldsweat:) There is definitly some harem and BDSM.
- A game where you start in a relationship and you start to explore your sexual interests. You play both, the male and female character by turns. With your actions you decide which character can be dominant and which be submissiv or even a switch. Should definitly be a game where you only have this as a main relationship, but open for something like poligamy. Lots and lots of different fetishes.
- Something with a female dark elf/drow character :coldsweat:
That are three ideas for now. :)

tu_alma98

Sep 10, 2018
Well I guess the coding is something that would quite some time to learn. But I actually thought that it would be meanigful to first learn how to make 3D models and renders before thinking about coding.

Well I actually have some ideas for a game:
- A story driven game in a fantasy setting, where the story is the priority not the sexual content. (I actually wrode some stories for this some years ago, was thinking about writing a book or so :coldsweat:) There is definitly some harem and BDSM.
- A game where you start in a relationship and you start to explore your sexual interests. You play both, the male and female character by turns. With your actions you decide which character can be dominant and which be submissiv or even a switch. Should definitly be a game where you only have this as a main relationship, but open for something like poligamy. Lots and lots of different fetishes.
- Something with a female dark elf/drow character :coldsweat:
That are three ideas for now. :)
oh, it sounds very good
especially I'm interested in sex stories. For me imagination is a wonderful thing. You can create your own world, but I've never write stories
are you still writing?:eek:penedeyewink:

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
That's why I love to read erotic books or books in general. Sadly I don't have the talent and determination to write something longer. But I have the imagination an ideas. So I often think about the things and just loose the ideas after some time.
So at the moment I am not writing anything. I just don't have the time for it.
But writing for something like a VN-game should be a lot less time consuming because you don't have to write that much. Of course you need more time for the models and the rendering. If I don't find the time, then it will stay imagination for the time :)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Bump + reminder for me to check on the thread.

Any suggestions in the theme?
Do you mean like Fantasy? Or do you mean, that you want some suggestions for erotic books? ^^

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Do you mean like Fantasy? Or do you mean, that you want some suggestions for erotic books? ^^
Books, Erotic books, w/e, within the bdsm themes you've mentioned above :p

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Books, Erotic books, w/e, within the bdsm themes you've mentioned above :p
Well that could actually be a bit of a problem. Most of the time I read my books in German. And mostly the books are from German authors. And the other times I read erotic stories it is on Literotica.
So I don't think that I can actually recommend something :coldsweat:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Well that could actually be a bit of a problem. Most of the time I read my books in German. And mostly the books are from German authors. And the other times I read erotic stories it is on Literotica.
So I don't think that I can actually recommend something :coldsweat: